Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #256
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I get your sarcasm, but post what you just said on Twitter, and the lefty imbeciles reading it will be happy to twist the facts for you and make them into riot-worthy words.
Luckily...I wouldn't know how to post on Twitter even if I tried. It just isn't my "cup of tea".
Old 06-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #257
TJDave

Quote:
If today's funeral were for David Dorn, I would have watched; as it was, I changed the channel.
To what?
Old 06-09-2020, 10:28 PM   #258
fast4522

Quote:
The man should never have approached the cop as he did. He was doing something with his phone(?)...the cop reacted. He shoved the guy away, but I don't see any purposeful attempt to seriously injure the guy; he was thrown off balance and fell.

I care a lot more about the 77-year-old black officer who brutally LOST HIS LIFE to a group of black thugs, while just coming to check out his friend's store. Where is the outrage over that? Where is his memorial service(s)? Where are the tears for him and his family? If today's funeral were for David Dorn, I would have watched; as it was, I changed the channel.
The 77-year-old black man was no longer a LEO who had backup he could call for. One does what one can for friends, but one also has to be prudent in how far one is willing to go given the scope of his assessment. David Dorn was a good man who made a mistake that cost him his life, he entered a war zone that sworn officers would not defend that evening.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #259
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Black Lives Matter...Some of them, not all of them. They have to go through channels, and be properly approved by the BLM Committee. Apparently Mr Dorn and the dozens of Chicago (and Cincinnati, which had a deadly weekend) lives which were extinguished did not meet the required requirements. Too bad for them that they will not be honored with televised funerals.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2020, 10:42 PM   #260
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Luckily...I wouldn't know how to post on Twitter even if I tried. It just isn't my "cup of tea".
Hire FanDan.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2020, 11:33 PM   #261
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
In a tweet posted early in the morning, Trump suggested that the 75-year-old Gugino could be an “ANTIFA provocateur” who intentionally injured himself to make the police look bad.

“I watched, he fell harder than was pushed,” the president wrote. “Could be a set up?”

Definitely more paranoid than Nixon. Only fitting a similar fate is coming sson.
He used to be a kicker for West Virginia......

Old 06-10-2020, 01:48 AM   #262
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
5 months early is appropriate......He must be drinking way too much Lysol.

‘Beyond Deranged’: Commentators Across Political Spectrum Condemn Trump’s Claim Elderly Man Attacked By Police is ‘ANTIFA’
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/beyon...ice-is-antifa/

Commentators reacted with shock and disgust to President Donald Trump’s conspiracy theory that a 75-year-old man who was attacked and hospitalized by police last week “could be an ANTIFA provocateur.”

Two Buffalo police officers were charged with felony assault for shoving longtime activist Martin Gugino to the ground outside City Hall, resulting in Gugino hitting his head and bleeding from his ear. Gugino remains hospitalized, in “serious but stable” condition, according to his lawyer.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268799719569936384

Trump Pushes Conspiracy That 75-Year-Old Man Hospitalized By Buffalo Police is ‘ANTIFA Provocateur’
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...a-provocateur/
even 75yo white men who play stupid games....win stupid prizes
Old 06-10-2020, 03:40 AM   #263
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Gugino is a professional protester or "activist" if you will, who has been arrested 4 times before. Tell me what he was trying to scan with his phone? This police line was clearing the area as curfew began.

Just because he fell hard, he was moving forward when he should not have. Enough of the bleeding heart bullshit.
Quite a few peaceful protesters throughout the country were "activists" and still are "if you will.".

But an antifa provocateur, attacking a military armed squad of cops, and then purposefully deciding to crack his own skull to get back at poor baby Trump, is the very reason I posted this god-awful paranoid delusional tweet on this thread, reminding everyone it's time to let this out of touch, tin-earned heartless, fat bozo out to pasture.

Even PA off topic has to cringe.

Last edited by hcap; 06-10-2020 at 03:42 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2020, 09:02 PM   #264
riskman

Quote:
The man should never have approached the cop as he did. He was doing something with his phone(?)...the cop reacted. He shoved the guy away, but I don't see any purposeful attempt to seriously injure the guy; he was thrown off balance and fell.

I care a lot more about the 77-year-old black officer who brutally LOST HIS LIFE to a group of black thugs, while just coming to check out his friend's store. Where is the outrage over that? Where is his memorial service(s)? Where are the tears for him and his family? If today's funeral were for David Dorn, I would have watched; as it was, I changed the channel.
Despite Dorn's heroism, there was no media frenzy to cover Dorn’s death. In fact, there is a deep difference between the way the press has treated Floyd’s unjust killing and Dorn’s unjust killing. The former, which fits an anti-police narrative, has resulted in wall-to-wall coverage as well as memorials and a star-studded funeral — a common decency everyday Americans have been barred from doing for three months due to endless lockdowns, many of their loved ones still waiting to be buried. Two of my daughter's friends lost their mothers due to the virus over two months ago.They are still waiting burial. This is total nonsense,just look at the crowds during the demonstrations going against all of the rules set out by the maniac pols months ago.What a total joke they must think we are!
Old 06-11-2020, 01:47 AM   #265
davew

getting stuff done

Trump is
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply