Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 11:52 AM   #9586
HalvOnHorseracing

This just in: God will be shutting down the universe until Mexico pays to build a wall around it.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:20 PM   #9587
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

The war funding for Hitler occurred through the firm I.G. Farben. I.G. Farben, an international cartel based in Germany, then dominated the world's chemical and drug industries. By the beginning of World War II, I.G. Farben had become the largest industrial corporation in Europe. This firm was controlled by the Rothschilds, who steered this operation through their related banks and companies.

In 1926, I.G. Farben developed a process for extracting petrol out of coal, and entered into an agreement with Standard Oil owned by the Chase Manhattan banking family, the Rockefellers. Subsequently their operation was expanded with American money and used by international bankers as a front to channel money into Germany for rearmament. Rothschilds pumped enormous sums into the German economy, via I.G. Farben. The Jewish banker, Paul Warburg, who established the US Federal Reserve, was on the Farben board, along with his brother Max Warburg. . . .

Jewish international interests were responsible for the Jewish holocaust. Hitler was the puppet. They pulled the strings. But why would they instigate the destruction of six million of their own people? Whatever the reasons there can be no doubt that Hitler and the holocaust served the "Jewish Cause" well. It gained world sympathy for the Jews. It ensured that none dare speak out against them for fear of being labeled "neo-Nazi" or "anti-Semite." It has given their Anti- Defamation League "just cause" to protect them from criticism. It has provided a smoke screen as they accelerate toward the culmination of their dream to enslave humanity and gain complete dominion of the world. It has drawn their people around them and fanned the flames of hatred for the gentile. It secured for them the return of their promised land. . . .

Hitler had Jewish blood running in his veins on his grandmother's side. Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda, was a Jew with a false identity. Other leading Nazis also represented the "brotherhood" in the Nazi party. The evil face of God was fully exposed in the Jewish holocaust. The extreme reaches of this evil is found in the origins of World War II. Why was Adolf Hitler given a copy of The Protocols of the Learned Elders ofZion by a Jew called Rosenberg? He decided on a pogrom against the Jews after reading them. Mein Kampf was subsequently published. His extreme anti-Semitism was no secret. Why was Adolf Hitler then funded by leading Jewish bankers? This has to be one of the greatest paradoxes in history:

... if any States raise a protest against us it is only pro forma at our discretion and by our direction, for their anti-Semitism is indispensable to us in the management of our lesser brethren. (Protocol 9)

The authors of The Protocols obviously didn't care if millions of their own people died because this furthered their cause of world domination and mass subjugation. . . .

The features of the Jewish holocaust were clearly predicted by Moses and the sacrifice of six million of the "holy people" was just a matter of expedience. . . .

David Ash, Jewish author of Beware of God
(Note that Ash opines the infamous Protocols to be of Jewish authorship)

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 02-12-2019 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:59 PM   #9588
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Jewish international interests were responsible for the Jewish holocaust. Hitler was the puppet. They pulled the strings. But why would they instigate the destruction of six million of their own people? Whatever the reasons there can be no doubt that Hitler and the holocaust served the "Jewish Cause" well.
Absolute unadulterated BULLSHIT!
Old 02-12-2019, 01:11 PM   #9589
TJDave

VigosTheGrey...fighting the good fight.
Saving the world from Jews.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:35 PM   #9590
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

He done.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #9591
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The Midians got what they deserved ...
Old 02-12-2019, 02:57 PM   #9592
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
VigosTheGrey...fighting the good fight.
Saving the world from Jews.
He's quoting someone else.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:07 PM   #9593
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
He's quoting someone else.
How convenient for him.

In any case, he’s gone.

Looks like he picked the wrong week to be an anti-Semite.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:22 PM   #9594
thaskalos

Yes...Vigors might be an "anti-Semitic". But then...is there a word to describe Netanyahu...who has publicly stated that the PALESTINIANS deserve blame for the Holocaust? IMO...terms like "anti-Semitic" only apply when prejudice is shown against the people at large, of a particular race or creed. When the discussion revolves around "politics" and GOVERNMENTS, then such labels should be handled with care...because ALL the world's governments deserve to be "discriminated against".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a6702091.html

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-12-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:50 PM   #9595
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Yes...Vigors might be an "anti-Semitic". But then...is there a word to describe Netanyahu...who has publicly stated that the PALESTINIANS deserve blame for the Holocaust?
I'd call Netanyahu a bigot reserving anti Semite exclusively for those who hate Jews. This being the accepted, though not technically correct, definition.

Husseini was a virulent anti Semite but to suggest that hitler sought his, or anyone else's counsel, is laughable.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #9596
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Absolute unadulterated BULLSHIT!
No. Pure unadulterated BS is not very effective. Pernicious BS such as this always has a bit of truth mixed in to create some plausibility.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:18 PM   #9597
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
The Midians got what they deserved for their sins against God's people.
By that standard every atrocity ever committed by an army is justified. Simply say "God wanted us to do it."

Didn't work at Nuremberg.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:23 PM   #9598
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Didn't work at Nuremberg.
Only because we won.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:30 PM   #9599
thaskalos

Quote:
Rom 3:1-2
Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit of circumcision? 2 Great in every respect. First of all, that they were entrusted with the oracles of God.
NASB
And yet, I've seen you here blaming the Jews for the killing of Jesus...even though they were only assisting in carrying out God's divine plan.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #9600
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I'd call Netanyahu a bigot reserving anti Semite exclusively for those who hate Jews. This being the accepted, though not technically correct, definition.

Husseini was a virulent anti Semite but to suggest that hitler sought his, or anyone else's counsel, is laughable.
The main problem with the term "anti-Semite", IMO, is that people attach this label to whomever makes a condemning statement about anything that has whatever to do, not only with the Jews...but also with the State of Israel. If I say something that condemns the government of Israel, I run the risk of being labeled an "anti-Semite"...before I have a chance to explain that I also hold the REST of the world's governments to blame for the shape that our world is in. It's as if Israel is the only country about which we must maintain strict rules of "political correctness"...whereas "political correctness" is widely laughed at, including in our own country.

I have seen people here blaming the United States for many different things...but I seldom see anyone make a derogatory comment about the State of Israel. In fact...Netanyahu is hailed as a "world leader" in PA-Land...his apparent "bigotry" notwithstanding. Where is the "fairness" in that?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: