Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-02-2018, 01:26 AM   #16
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Here are some -> Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to hire Steele for opposition research that was used as part of information presented to '17 national security organizations' to get FISA warrants to get information on some in Trump campaign.
You now what is even better?

People who think Trump is so stupid that he doesn't read books, or can't tie his own shoe, and that his Oval Office is nothing more than a playground full of napping and vacations. And yet, they STILL believe that he and his team full of retards managed to somehow pull off the greatest election heist in the entire history of American politics with the help of the Russians.

And if that isn't enough, you still keep belittling how stupid he is, and how awful his staff are, but yet hold on to this belief that he heisted the 2016 election in a grand scheme with Russia even though Hillary won the popular vote.

This is beyond black helicopter crazy shit. This is just pure insanity.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2018, 01:26 AM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
You have no clue who my idols are. Certainly not Maxine Waters. Obama yes, both Barach and Michelle. Nancy Pelosi is so far superior to other House Speakers such as Ryan and Boehner that it is sad. Same for Schumer compared to McConnell.
Davew posted.
Here are some -> Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to hire Steele for opposition research that was used as part of information presented to '17 national security organizations' to get FISA warrants to get information on some in Trump campaign.
In the first place, your response does not correspond to my quote. You are answering a different question than the one I posed above.

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:52 AM   #18
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
In the first place, your response does not correspond to my quote. You are answering a different question than the one I posed above.
But I did answer your question when you bastardized my quote. ->Which you care to list some times when this is the case? Which you care to list any?

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. Is this what Adam Schiff means when he says the information is out there?You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.You must have Xray eyes because all I see is BLACK redacted material around this explanation.
Please supply a link of dem response and list page/paragraph showing what you assert, or else I will conclude you are full of Schiff.

I realize you may have never listened to Alex Jones, as he broadcasts near 60 hours per week. That is understandable because I can only stomach Rachael Maddow about 5 minutes per month.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2018, 06:06 PM   #19
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Please supply a link of dem response and list page/paragraph showing what you assert, or else I will conclude you are full of Schiff.

I realize you may have never listened to Alex Jones, as he broadcasts near 60 hours per week. That is understandable because I can only stomach Rachael Maddow about 5 minutes per month.
If we didn't already have the word "crackpot" in the dictionary, we would have had to invent it to talk about Alex Jones.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2018, 08:20 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Crackpot has long been in the lexicon, thanks to PMSNBC and CNN.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:47 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
If we didn't already have the word "crackpot" in the dictionary, we would have had to invent it to talk about Alex Jones.
Alex Jones is the natural counterbalance to the loony left. If there were no loony left, there would be no Alex Jones.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2018, 06:52 AM   #22
reckless
Veteran

Just another example on how the Tech Left nazis, such as You Tube, Facebook, et al, want to squelch free speech.

Once again, another great move by Donald J. Trump when he rid America of this Net Neutrality nonsense.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2018, 12:42 PM   #23
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Alex Jones is the natural counterbalance to the loony left. If there were no loony left, there would be no Alex Jones.
"I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave." Alex Jones
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

"The center of the Earth is millions of degrees."
-----ALL Gore
Old 03-04-2018, 05:37 PM   #25
horses4courses

Quote:
Our youth have been well-trained in leftist ideology the last few decades...and school massacres are just part of the result...
What an absolute crock

Right wing ideology has divided this country more than anything else.
Lack of tolerance directed at numerous groups in society who don't fit
on your "moral radar". You are masters of alienation, and it's totally
beyond your comprehension when many won't toe the line.

As far as mass shootings are concerned, how anyone could contend
that easy access to firearms is not the major cause borders on lunacy.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 11:19 AM   #26
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.
still waiting for a link and page/paragraph where it clearly states the information you claim on democrat memo ......
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 11:50 AM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
What an absolute crock

As far as mass shootings are concerned, how anyone could contend
that easy access to firearms is not the major cause borders on lunacy.
Because firearms were around three decades ago when I went to high school, and I contend there was MUCH EASIER access back then...and there were NO mass shootings at high schools...no "EPIDEMIC" of mass shootings.

We didn't have locks on the front door of my high school where nobody could get in during school hours. Any idiot could walk through the front door of my school and roam the halls freely...as was the case not only in my school, but all suburban high schools across this country.

We all got out alive...there were plenty of guns back then and plenty of access to guns...

Yet you call me a loon for not thinking easy access to firearms is the MAJOR CAUSE. If that's the case, then this recent "EPIDEMIC" should have been going on for EONS...

Not a loon. Just an objective observer who doesn't buy into every left-wing crackpot theory used to advance another one of their many agendas.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-05-2018 at 11:52 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #28
horses4courses

Quote:
Because firearms were around three decades ago when I went to high school, and I contend there was MUCH EASIER access back then...and there were NO mass shootings at high schools...no "EPIDEMIC" of mass shootings.

We didn't have locks on the front door of my high school where nobody could get in during school hours. Any idiot could walk through the front door of my school and roam the halls freely...as was the case not only in my school, but all suburban high schools across this country.

We all got out alive...there were plenty of guns back then and plenty of access to guns...

Yet you call me a loon for not thinking easy access to firearms is the MAJOR CAUSE. If that's the case, then this recent "EPIDEMIC" should have been going on for EONS...

Not a loon. Just an objective observer who doesn't buy into every left-wing crackpot theory used to advance another one of their many agendas.
You do have a point.
Society has undergone changes since most of us were in high school.
Blaming it on liberals is not only simplistic, it's flat out wrong.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You do have a point.
Society has undergone changes since most of us were in high school.
Blaming it on liberals is not only simplistic, it's flat out wrong.
Spewing of liberal rhetoric in places where it did not exist decades ago is at an all time high. I graduated High School in 1978. Back then instead of the modern day common practice of spreading liberal agenda in schools a teacher would not even tell you who they voted for, even if you asked. Even in High School government class the teacher would lay out both sides of an argument and it was up to the student to decide what side to choose, without any influence from the teacher.

Also at that time you could watch sports with out listening to a halftime gun control rant from Bob Costas or Phil Simms telling you he won't say Redskins.

They didn't make liberal leaning political speeches at Hollywood award ceremonies and Johnny Carson ripped on both Democrats and Republicans equally. Now all 3 late night talk shows lean extremely left. 40 years ago Saturday Night Live wasn't political, now it leans extreme left.

In the 30 years prior to when I graduated High School there were 2 mass shootings that killed 10 or more. There have been 14 of those in the last 10 years.

Guns are harder to get than they were 40 years ago, there used to be no waiting period on handguns or rifles.

Mass shootings are up, teen suicide is up, and the spreading of liberal rhetoric is up, could be a connection.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #30
MargieRose

Quote:
What an absolute crock

You've got this backwards.

Somebody has finally figured out why our society is becoming more liberal over time, and it's sad, a sad observation.

O’Sullivan’s Law

O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.

O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law.

John O'Sullivan (columnist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O...an_(columnist)
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: