Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-28-2018, 06:32 PM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
A little tidbit for all you Kavanough got to go group. You keep referencing that other people like her husband and friends believe her. The people who know her best especially at the time of the alleged party, her parents and her siblings have not come out in support of their family member.

Do you find it strange her immediate family has not endorsed her credibility?
Once again, you hit it our of the park.
Those with NO knowledge believer HER.
Those who were there DO NOT.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:33 PM   #47
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I'm totally fine with indignant, but that performance was something well beyond (or below) that...

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...oments-730328/

Again, this person is supposed to be the best of the best. I've seen 8th graders act with more intelligence and maturity..
Not in my opinion. In my opinion a sitting senator using a high school yearbook as an impeachment tool is 8th grader like.

Also, in my opinion Ford constantly looking for guidance from her attorneys about which note to read as answers to every question is very 8th graderish.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2018, 06:46 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Not in my opinion. In my opinion a sitting senator using a high school yearbook as an impeachment tool is 8th grader like.

Also, in my opinion Ford constantly looking for guidance from her attorneys about which note to read as answers to every question is very 8th graderish.
Quoting a yearbook - sound like something Dan would do.

Attorneys arranged by the democrats in early august.
Old 09-28-2018, 06:48 PM   #49
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Quoting a yearbook - sound like something Dan would do.
I absolutely agree

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-28-2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:34 PM   #50
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I didn’t do her yet.....it’s a time consuming deal. But, I’ve already said she’s a lying bitch......I might be biased....
yep... like her fear of flying, yet she's flown everywhere except Timbuctoo.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2018, 08:40 PM   #51
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I didn’t do her yet.....it’s a time consuming deal. But, I’ve already said she’s a lying bitch......I might be biased....
While you're at it, do Paula Blasey AKA Christine Ford:

https://www.facebook.com/paula.blasey
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2018, 09:28 PM   #52
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yeah... well at least you disclosed it.

I would be curious though what all goes into it and would it be helpful in stuff like poker?
The really good poker guys are already aware. It has served me well in a few games though. But I’ve never played w pro’s

https://www.reid.com

Look up “ the Reid technique” on YouTube.

Btw, these techniques are exaggerated in children and those intoxicated. Practice on kids......
Old 09-28-2018, 09:29 PM   #53
davew

Quote:
One again, you make no sense.
Restrained and polite have zero to with lying.
Most liars are likely to try to be believable and likable.
Special K was reacting angrily to the A hole democrats who trying to railroad him. She, calm, vague, HE livid, Positive.
You are confusing liars with psychopaths (like the dim Senators on the committee).
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 08:47 AM   #54
lamboguy

Quote:
A little tidbit for all you Kavanaugh got to go group. You keep referencing that other people like her husband and friends believe her. The people who know her best especially at the time of the alleged party, her parents and her siblings have not come out in support of their family member.

Do you find it strange her immediate family has not endorsed her credibility?
the lady's 2 blood sisters came on Fox News yesterday to show support of their sister. one of them's last name was something like Milber.

i have been watching Fox News throughout this thing to get their perspective on it, and for the first time i sense that they are even changing their minds on the accused.

everyone is giving credibility to the lady accuser that the event happened, they just haven't pinned the blame on Kavanaugh yet because there is ZERO proof so far. . i don't know if you will ever get the proof you need either. that is probably why most of the committee did not vote against him. even Flake didn't go against him, but he did do the most sensible thing and call for the investigation before he votes. if what the accused did not mix up people, the investigation should produce solid evidence to place blame on Kavanaugh. if not he should be able to serve on The Supreme Court in good conscience.

i truly think that even the most vigorous supporters of Kavanaugh on this board welcome this investigation to set the record straight one way or the other, and can see why he must not go forward until his name is cleared.

for the record, i am not in favor of Kavanaugh, but if there is no solid proof, i believe he should get his seat.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 09:08 AM   #55
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Lambo,

Even it did happen, NOTHING in his adult life on the bench suggests he is not fully qualified.
unlike the liberal Justice-POS who tries to use foreign law instead of the constitution.

A REAL LIFE disgrace to the courts and real life DANGEROUS loose cannon. What could SPecial K possible do to be more of a problem that this other anti-American bottom feeder?

But the upside is that the dems have now lowered the bar for candidates for office, nominees, whatever. ANY liberal is now subject to intense scrutiny of yearbooks, writings, social media, yo name it. Wonder how THEY will live up to it?

OH, and of course we will be able to now reference unsigned letters received with no return addresses, as actual proof.

I bet we will find much more dirt on stinking liberals in college than they will find on righites.

Last edited by Tom; 09-29-2018 at 09:10 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 AM   #56
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Lambo,

Even it did happen, NOTHING in his adult life on the bench suggests he is not fully qualified.
unlike the liberal Justice-POS who tries to use foreign law instead of the constitution.

A REAL LIFE disgrace to the courts and real life DANGEROUS loose cannon. What could SPecial K possible do to be more of a problem that this other anti-American bottom feeder?

But the upside is that the dems have now lowered the bar for candidates for office, nominees, whatever. ANY liberal is now subject to intense scrutiny of yearbooks, writings, social media, yo name it. Wonder how THEY will live up to it?
He is flat out unqualified.

This is a job interview for a position you can't be fired from and gives absolute power.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit because it would mean he's a liar in the one profession where telling the truth is kind of a big deal.

What you're doing is making excuses instead of just demanding someone better for the job...

Look at Trump's other supreme court nominee... you may like or dislike the guy but his character and integrity aren't something that are up for debate.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 09:23 AM   #57
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Why is he unqualified?
What has he done on the job that makes him unqualified?
Old 09-29-2018, 09:25 AM   #58
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the lady's 2 blood sisters came on Fox News yesterday to show support of their sister. one of them's last name was something like Milber.

i have been watching Fox News throughout this thing to get their perspective on it, and for the first time i sense that they are even changing their minds on the accused.

everyone is giving credibility to the lady accuser that the event happened, they just haven't pinned the blame on Kavanaugh yet because there is ZERO proof so far. . i don't know if you will ever get the proof you need either. that is probably why most of the committee did not vote against him. even Flake didn't go against him, but he did do the most sensible thing and call for the investigation before he votes. if what the accused did not mix up people, the investigation should produce solid evidence to place blame on Kavanaugh. if not he should be able to serve on The Supreme Court in good conscience.

i truly think that even the most vigorous supporters of Kavanaugh on this board welcome this investigation to set the record straight one way or the other, and can see why he must not go forward until his name is cleared.

for the record, i am not in favor of Kavanaugh, but if there is no solid proof, i believe he should get his seat.

Flake as usual is too blind to see the deceit. Did any dem senator who asked Kavanaugh to request an F.B.I. investigation to "prove" his innocence of a criminal accusation against him, state that they would support Kavanaugh's nomination, if Kavanaugh would make such a request? How about today, did any of the dem committee members tell Kavanaugh they would support him if the F.B.I. found no corroborating evidence to support Ford's accusations? I heard many vote no to the candidate, even with the deal in place. Does the above sound like dems wanting to get to the truth or make a power play?

Graham stated in plainly yesterday and Flake supported the dems, power play, in this charade. He even indirectly chided Flake, for his stupidity, by Graham saying I hope some dems will come forth and say they will support kavanaugh after the investigation.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-29-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:26 AM   #59
fast4522

Quote:
Why is he unqualified?
What has he done on the job that makes him unqualified?
Because Judge Kavanaugh does not advance HIS ultra liberal beliefs, plain and simple.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2018, 09:30 AM   #60
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I hope some dems will come forth and say they will support kavanaugh after the investigation.
Objection, your Honor.
Assumes integrity not in evidence.