Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #2086
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The subject remains the current president. Not Obama or Clinton.

Face it. Chumpy is going down
Hcap, it's funny when Mueller has Manafort blow up in his face, you're nowhere to be found. So, Mueller throws more spaghetti at the wall with this Cohen nonsense, now your posting like a madman.....You're too easy to fool, as it's all a show, being shown daily by the MSM to the residents of Schmuckville, USA....You know, anywhere a Lib resides and believes this crap....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #2087
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

hcap,

The subject is a corrupt and conflicted political hack, by the name of Mueller. A man who conspired to keep innocent men in jail, a man who is seriously conflicted by laws and well-established legal ethics for the special prosecutor position, a man who botches important investigations, etc. and gives lenient sentencing deals to his friends, etc.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 12:46 PM   #2088
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
The subject is a corrupt and conflicted political hack, by the name of Mueller. A man who conspired to keep innocent men in jail, a man who is seriously conflicted by laws and well-established legal ethics for the special prosecutor position, a man who botches important investigations, etc. and gives lenient sentencing deals to his friends, etc.
Pssst.. everyone applauded the appointment of Mueller as special prosecutor.. you'll be hard pressed to find a more respected man in DC...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...sensus/527133/

You've got the goods on him, tho. Everyone has been hoodwinked!
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 12:54 PM   #2089
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Pssst.. everyone applauded the appointment of Mueller as special prosecutor.. you'll be hard pressed to find a more respected man in DC...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...sensus/527133/

You've got the goods on him, tho. Everyone has been hoodwinked!
Yeah the bunch of corrupt politicians, but not everyone. I give you factual examples of Mueller's misdeeds, his conflicts and his incompetence. I suppose since they are not tweet form you don't understand the facts about this political hack.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:00 PM   #2090
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Yeah the bunch of corrupt politicians, but not everyone. I give you factual examples of Mueller's misdeeds, his conflicts and his incompetence. I suppose since they are not tweet form you don't understand the facts about this political hack.
All I need to understand is that he's about to bring the hammer down on your syphilitic con-man hero, and so you don't like him much.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 01:09 PM   #2091
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
All I need to understand is that he's about to bring the hammer down on your syphilitic con-man hero, and so you don't like him much.
No i don't like violation of laws and ethics. Our system is based on the concept of justice for all. I am not concerned about Trump per say, but the violation of laws and ethics by a political hack to assault the electoral process.

Again I have given you facts and you retort with your supposed mind reading abilities about my motives.

Prove your mind reading abilities and quote me about how Trump is my "hero". I will await proof of your mind-reading abilities.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:11 PM   #2092
hcap

Quote:
Unbelievable! Guess it will take the actual repoprt and hundreds of subpoenas to get the chujmpsters to realize just how bad this administration is.

This is why I find it difficult to have an honest discussion with them and why I am trying to get out of here more often. At least until the S.H.T.F big time in January
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 01:14 PM   #2093
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:

This is why I find it difficult to have an honest discussion with them and why I am trying to get out of here more often. At least until the S.H.T.F big time in January
I have the same problem as evidenced by my posts to FanDan.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 11-30-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:29 PM   #2094
hcap

Quote:
I have the same problem as evidenced by my posts to FanDan.
OK, but I suspect the House Dems subpoenaing this administration to a figurative and literal death, will not change Dan's mind come January.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:33 PM   #2095
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
OK, but I suspect the House Dems subpoenaing this administration to a figurative and literal death, will not change Dan's mind come January.
It depends if it is in a tweet or not.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:38 PM   #2096
hcap

Conservative columnist Bret Stephens said Michael Cohen’s guilty plea delivered damning evidence against President Donald Trump — and showed Russia had undermined the integrity of American democracy.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/msn...2016-campaign/

The New York Times columnist told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Trump’s pursuit of a real estate deal in Moscow during his presidential campaign had made him vulnerable to Russian efforts to influence the election.

“The president as a candidate for the office was vulnerable to Russian interests and, in fact, there is a good reason to believe (that),” Stephens said. “The central question here is, why was Trump so improbably sympathetic to Russian interests? Why did he strike such a dissonant note against every other Republican in the field, never mind every other Democrat in the field, that Russia was a country he wanted to parlay with, he wanted a better relationship with. Now that’s now becoming clear.”

Trump was essentially hedging his bet by continuing to pursue business relations with Russia as a presidential candidate, Stephens said — but he said those talks came close to collusion.

“His assumption was he was going to lose the election but might win deals in Russia afterwards,” Stephens said. “I don’t know whether that’s collusion, but anyone who cares about the integrity of our electoral system should worry that a major candidate for president was so beholden to interests and favors of an adversarial foreign power he was likely willing to bend what he said and thought to curry favor with that power.”

Stephens said he hadn’t seen proof of collusion, but he said Trump and his eldest son had demonstrated a willingness to collude.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:42 PM   #2097
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Conservative columnist Bret Stephens said Michael Cohen’s guilty plea delivered damning evidence against President Donald Trump — and showed Russia had undermined the integrity of American democracy.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/msn...2016-campaign/

The New York Times columnist told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Trump’s pursuit of a real estate deal in Moscow during his presidential campaign had made him vulnerable to Russian efforts to influence the election.

“The president as a candidate for the office was vulnerable to Russian interests and, in fact, there is a good reason to believe (that),” Stephens said. “The central question here is, why was Trump so improbably sympathetic to Russian interests? Why did he strike such a dissonant note against every other Republican in the field, never mind every other Democrat in the field, that Russia was a country he wanted to parlay with, he wanted a better relationship with. Now that’s now becoming clear.”

Trump was essentially hedging his bet by continuing to pursue business relations with Russia as a presidential candidate, Stephens said — but he said those talks came close to collusion.

“His assumption was he was going to lose the election but might win deals in Russia afterwards,” Stephens said. “I don’t know whether that’s collusion, but anyone who cares about the integrity of our electoral system should worry that a major candidate for president was so beholden to interests and favors of an adversarial foreign power he was likely willing to bend what he said and thought to curry favor with that power.”

Stephens said he hadn’t seen proof of collusion, but he said Trump and his eldest son had demonstrated a willingness to collude.
A question. Is it illegal for a candidate to continue or pursue business?
Old 11-30-2018, 03:45 PM   #2098
davew

Quote:
I can't wait to see what Adam Shitforbrains comes up with.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #2099
chadk66

Have the exact things Russia supposedly did ever been put on the table?
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2018, 04:15 PM   #2100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Now he has syphilis? Oh my...what next?