Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:27 PM   #571
formula_2002
what an easy game.

WASHINGTON — President Trump issued a lengthy statement titled “Standing with Saudi Arabia” on Tuesday, acknowledging that the Saudi crown prince may have played a role in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey, but still reaffirming the American alliance with the Gulf kingdom.

“King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!” Trump wrote.
That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region.”

IS HE AWARE OF THE CIA CONCLUSIONS. THEY SEEM TO KNOW.
$$$$$$$$$$ TRUMP $$$$$$$$$$$

I THINK IF HE HAD A "DEAL" WITH HITLER, HE WOULD THINK HIM ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS.

THAT BEING SAID, WE MAY NEVER KNOW..RIGHT?

WAKE UP CONGRESS!!!

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 11-20-2018 at 03:30 PM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2018, 03:31 PM   #572
tucker6

Stalin was our Ally. Should we tear down monuments of FDR. Many times in world history has a despot been welcomed with open arms despite the stench. Trump's position is reasonable.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2018, 03:41 PM   #573
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Stalin was our Ally. Should we tear down monuments of FDR. Many times in world history has a despot been welcomed with open arms despite the stench. Trump's position is reasonable.
SO WERE ARE NEAR OBLIBRATION, WE ARE ON OUR KNEES, WE NEED TO BOW DOWN. TRUMP IS OUR MASTER..HE COULD MAKE A DEAL WITH THE BAD GUYS AND "SAVE" US. ALL OF OUR EFFORTS TO BUILD A

FDR IN THE SAME BREATH AS TRUMP?? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

"….these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." MAKE THAT THOUGHT FIT IN WITH YOUR THINKING.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 11-20-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #574
tucker6

I'll have what he's drinking.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2018, 04:08 PM   #575
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I'll have what he's drinking.
IT'S REPORTED, TRUMP DOES NOT DRINK

Winston Churchill
Old 11-20-2018, 05:23 PM   #576
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Stalin had a few hundred thousand more killed than the Crown Prince. If not for Hitler, Stalin would be called the worst man in history. Both FDR and Truman worked with him - kept him as an allie. Truman spared Nazis who murdered US soldiers if they would come work for us.

See how dumb you sound some days?
Old 11-20-2018, 05:30 PM   #577
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
President Trump drinks from the cup of life, the taste might not suit everyone. But it is something that might be had going forward.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #578
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Stalin had a few hundred thousand more killed than the Crown Prince. If not for Hitler, Stalin would be called the worst man in history. Both FDR and Truman worked with him - kept him as an allie. Truman spared Nazis who murdered US soldiers if they would come work for us.

See how dumb you sound some days?
WORLD WAR 2

WHAT WAR IS TRUMP GUIDED BY?
I HEARD HIM SPEAK AN HOUR OR SO AGO. HIS BASIS FOR COLLOBORATION?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Winston Churchill
Old 11-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #579
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Preventing WW3.
Old 11-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #580
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Preventing WW3.
I DON'T THINK THAT SUBJECT CAME UP IN HIS JUSTIFICATION.
BUT TELL HIM ABOUT THAT.. HE MAY BACK YOU UP

Winston Churchill
Old 11-20-2018, 07:54 PM   #581
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke said “radical environmentalists” would prefer to see entire American forests burn to the ground than allow a single tree to be cut down — a moment before saying he doesn’t want to point fingers.

Zinke spoke to reporters on a conference call to discuss the catastrophic Camp Fire in Northern California, which has burned more than 150,000 acres.

is the management of the national fire service that much different than the states forest service.?

perhaps his office could make the comparisons.
it could be helpful

Winston Churchill
Old 11-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #582
formula_2002
what an easy game.

PREAMBLE

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.I address the above to all those that try to justify bad acts against humanity.

We are not perfect, but we strive to be more perfect.
these are the truths we subscribe to "KEEP AMERICA GREAT"

The founders of the country, put up their life and fortune to accomplish this, so if we are inconvenienced by a lack of Saudi oil or contracts.. suck it up.

Winston Churchill
Old 11-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #583
formula_2002
what an easy game.

White House chief of staff John Kelly authorized troops stationed at the southern border to engage in some law enforcement activities and potentially to use deadly force — if necessary, according to a report Wednesday.
The order, which may violate the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, was issued late Tuesday and not signed by President Trump, only Kelly, the Military Times reported.

COMBAT TROOPS ENGAGED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT?

I MUST HAVE MISSED THAT CLASS!!!

Winston Churchill
Old 11-21-2018, 03:11 PM   #584
formula_2002
what an easy game.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR..

WASHINGTON (AP) — Chief Justice John Roberts is pushing back against President Donald Trump for his description of a judge who ruled against Trump's migrant asylum policy as an "Obama judge."

It's the first time the Republican-appointed leader of the federal judiciary has offered even a hint of criticism of Trump, who has previously blasted federal judges who ruled against him.

Roberts said Wednesday the U.S. doesn't have "Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges." He commented in a statement released by the Supreme Court after a query by The Associated Press.

Roberts said on the day before Thanksgiving that an "independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for."

Winston Churchill
Old 11-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #585
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post

Yeah, maybe he should start.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply