Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-24-2018, 12:12 PM   #871
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
For one they are not bigots - they simple believe in the rule of law. For example, if you got caught sell meth out of the back on your van and you happened to have your 4 children with you, you would be arrested and your children would go to child protective services - with a good chance that you would loose custody of your children permanently. I appreciate the racial name calling - which affirms to me that I have won the debate.
Trump appeals to the lowest in many people. He stokes irrational fears of immigrants "invading", and "infesting" the country. He claims erroneous numbers on crime. I have posted two sources destroying his claims. One from the conservative, libertarian Cato institute. He ran on these exaggerated fears.

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2018, 12:34 PM   #872
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You Trumpeteer cultists are mesmerized by a two bit con mam.
No matter the evidence of just how bad things are, your brains are officially on leave.

Pathetic bunch of Fido (s)

Sure is a hell of a lot of "woofing" going on
If things are so bad here, why do the invaders come here? None of them got your memo before they left, hey?

And things will really improve exponentially once they move into their new tented cities. They will be far better than they were from the "S-HOLE" countries from which the fled. 3 hots, a cot, free med care, no doubt, etc.

Things are really lookin' up, Hcap. Why are you so grumpy?
Old 06-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #873
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
show us -> the evidence of just how bad things are

Illegals have higher rate going to Arizona jails
https://crimeresearch.org/2018/01/im...s-crime-rates/
Your study by The CPRC was founded by Dr. John R. Lott, Jr.

Hate to tell you this, but Dr. John R. Lott, Jr. "A little over a decade ago, he was disgraced and his career was in tatters. , but he had also been caught pushing studies with severe statistical errors on numerous occasions. An investigation uncovered that he had almost certainly fabricated an entire survey on defensive gun use.

I keep reminding everyone of the Cato institute study I linked to.post #811 Much more reputable and also conservative, libertarian.

https://www.cato.org/publications/im...rceration-rate

I also linked to The Sentencing Project post #809 a bipartisan organization.

https://www.sentencingproject.org/pu...tive%20Summary

Both totally show opposite conclusions
Old 06-24-2018, 12:39 PM   #874
boxcar

Quote:
Re-phrase that incomprehensible question.

But meanwhile please explain how Trump and his kneejerk supporters can believe fake crime statistics even though the evidence indicates polar opposites. Then please explain how his downright bigotry raises his base to a feverish mindless lock step salute.
The crime statistics are incomplete. For one thing, they don't take into account how many have criminal records but weren't incarcerated. Again...under DACA, the DACAtites received great leniency for criminal activity under the Obama Admin. I guarantee you the stats don't take that fact into account.

Also, I want to see how the percentages were derived. I want the raw numbers they used to compute those percentages before I blindly believe the stats.

Until then...the numbers provided by CATO and the other organization amount to left win propaganda.
Old 06-24-2018, 12:43 PM   #875
boxcar

Hey, 'cap, still no answer to my 823 crisis analogy? Don't tell me that Mr. Know-it-All is lost for words?
Old 06-24-2018, 12:57 PM   #876
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
If things are so bad here, why do the invaders come here? None of them got your memo before they left, hey?
? None of them got your memo before they left, hey?
You are out of it. I never said things are so bad here. Must be your memo. Take your meds today?
Quote:
And things will really improve exponentially once they move into their new tented cities. They will be far better than they were from the "S-HOLE" countries from which the fled. 3 hots, a cot, free med care, no doubt, etc.
Your schmuck Trump called them S-Holes. "Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Quote:
Things are really lookin' up, Hcap. Why are you so grumpy?
Can't find any intelligent debating opponents.
You are totally loosing it. I am afraid for your mental health.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #877
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You know what? I apologize for calling you insane.

You're not insane. You're simply waterlogged with Trump mania...it's ugly nonetheless. And getting boring.
Old 06-24-2018, 01:26 PM   #878
boxcar

Quote:
You are out of it. I never said things are so bad here. Must be your memo. Take your meds today?
Take your own advice, Humpty. You can't even remember what you wrote today!

"No matter the evidence of just how bad things are, your brains are officially on leave."

Shirley, you didn't mean "just how bad things are" from the S-HOLE countries, right? You did mean how bad are right now for the kiddies and their families who came here.

Quote:
Your schmuck Trump called them S-Holes. "Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
You sent the wrong link, Humpty. This is the one you meant to send, I'm sure:

Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/polit...ump/index.html

So, quit lying already. Trump didn't call "THEM" S-HOLES -- he called their countries that. And, Shirley, you must be in agreement with that sentiment since you have been telling us all along how horrible conditions are in those countries from which the invaders have fled.. But if you contradict yourself now and back off the horror stories you've been telling us on behalf of the invaders, and totally disown Trump's sentiments, methinks you should reserve the "s" epithet for yourself.

Quote:
Can't find any intelligent debating opponents.
Of course, you can't, you're blindly committed to Identity Politics.

Quote:
You are totally loosing it. I am afraid for your mental health.
I'm not. I'm feeling great all over. So much so, I'm chompin' at the bit for you to answer my 823.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:06 PM   #879
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

First these people have to come here to save their lives, then they don't come from S-holes......theleft has no tethers to reality - just parrot replies.
Old 06-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #880
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
First these people have to come here to save their lives, then they don't come from S-holes......theleft has no tethers to reality - just parrot replies.
Group Think! Just watch for one day broadcast news and the cable news stations, save for FNC -- and you'll see and hear Group Think at work 24/7. The libs here get all their talking points from the MSM. The term, "parrot" is more than appropriate. So is the phrase, "mind-numbed robots" for that matter.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:32 PM   #881
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You know what? I apologize for calling you insane.

You're not insane. You're simply waterlogged with Trump mania...it's ugly nonetheless. And getting boring.
I accept your apology. But you have to admit OT is "waterlogged up the gazoo with Trump supporters who will buy anything he is selling. I find that extremely detrimental to rational thought..
Old 06-24-2018, 04:39 PM   #882
boxcar

Quote:
I accept your apology. But you have to admit OT is "waterlogged up the gazoo with Trump supporters who will buy anything he is selling. I find that extremely detrimental to rational thought..
When you use the phrase "rational thought" in a sentence, it's an oxymoron.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:43 PM   #883
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
"No matter the evidence of just how bad things are, your brains are officially on leave."
Shirley, you didn't mean "just how bad things are" from the S-HOLE countries, right? You did mean how bad are right now for the kiddies and their families who came here
Ok, let me clarify. My full statement was
Quote:
You Trumpeteer cultists are mesmerized by a two bit con mam. No matter the evidence of just how bad things are, your brains are officially on leave.
So it was a reference to how bad they are here on O.T. for you Trumpeteer cultistswith (knee jerking sycophants) accepting anything presnit shithole claims!

Claro?
Old 06-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #884
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollixed_up_car
You sent the wrong link, Humpty. This is the one you meant to send, I'm sure:

Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
Maybe the link I sent was was incorrect, (sorry) but the link you just posted says this......

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"
Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting.

You are very close to ignore. Your shithole of a preznit hass got you hallucinating big time.
See a psychologist.

Last edited by hcap; 06-24-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Old 06-24-2018, 04:58 PM   #885
boxcar

Quote:
Maybe the link I sent was was incorrect, (sorry) but the link you just posted says this......

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump expressed frustration behind closed doors with people coming to the US from "shithole countries," sources told CNN on Thursday.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"
Trump, in vulgar terms, rejects bipartisan immigration proposal at White House meeting.

You are very close to ignore. See a psychologist.
He called the countries from which the invaders are coming "S-HOLES". He didn't call invaders S-HOLES. You lied because you said he called THEM (the invaders) S-HOLES. He did not. S-HOLE is an adjective describing countries, not the invaders.

So...you do agree with Trump that the countries from which these invaders come are "S-HOLE" countries, right?