Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-28-2018, 01:01 AM   #1
Hank

Where's Bill when you need him?

voilà

Attached Images
File Type: jpg download (28).jpg (7.9 KB, 11 views)
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 01:16 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Actually, in the words of the commoner, it's called not taking your bullshit any longer.

I'm not a liberal far-left-winger. I don't go sit in a corner and cry for mommy to come help me.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-28-2018 at 01:18 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 01:45 AM   #3
incoming

I had an opinion I wanted to express before PA closed the other two threads, I will do it here. Democrats use many tactics to muddy the waters. I have never been sure if this is just a tactic or a flaw in their logic. But changing definitions of words and phrases is at the top of their list. Either way it speaks of your moral compass. President Trump points this out almost daily.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 02:55 AM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Anybody calling anybody a Nazi today, is insulting those who actually suffered at the hands of the real Nazi’s. There are victims still out there.

Go look up the pics from concentration camps and compare those to the pics paraded out by the media over the last week. Stark differences abound. Yet the fools of the left actually made the comparison.

When Trump starts executing women and children, or starving them to death, you might be able to make a comparison. But give it a rest. You look foolish.

Mike, glad to see you finally put a couple of these guys in their place.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:00 AM   #5
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
voilà

I think the problem here is the soaring popularity of Mr President KNOW Nothing, has sparked interest in substituting the classic comic versions of Bill's works, for the actual works. It looks like "The Rose by Any Other Name" is NOT SMELLING AS sweet.

More like the odor of dog shit.

The lemming-like marching puppets have adopted the Know-Nothing party, party line..
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 03:30 AM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...esome-n2494618

Tough place to be.........
Old 06-28-2018, 03:52 AM   #7
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Yep, Ton Hall. Another classic comic.

Hey Ralph, who are you posting this trash for?
Is it another "rah, rah lei's get the liberals" rally, PA OT is so fond of.?

BFD.

You gents are a broken record trying to puff up your fragile political ego's. You don't even realize how bad the donald has demolishing conservatism.

Ya know he used to be a Dem, until we threw him out and he conned enough of you to buy his way into office. So I guess the Dems are responsible.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 10:07 AM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You are so funny when you jump up and down and flail like that!
Old 06-28-2018, 10:11 AM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoming View Post
I had an opinion I wanted to express before PA closed the other two threads, I will do it here. Democrats use many tactics to muddy the waters. I have never been sure if this is just a tactic or a flaw in their logic. But changing definitions of words and phrases is at the top of their list. Either way it speaks of your moral compass. President Trump points this out almost daily.
Perfect! Libs are often history revisionists but they also excel in Definitions Revisions.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:13 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Yep, Ton Hall. Another classic comic.

Hey Ralph, who are you posting this trash for?
Is it another "rah, rah lei's get the liberals" rally, PA OT is so fond of.?

BFD.

You gents are a broken record trying to puff up your fragile political ego's. You don't even realize how bad the donald has demolishing conservatism.

Ya know he used to be a Dem, until we threw him out and he conned enough of you to buy his way into office. So I guess the Dems are responsible.
Hey, Chief RedTwoFaces, watch your blood pressure.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Where is Bill?
That's was Hillary said.

You would have to ask Monica.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:44 PM   #12
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Actually, in the words of the commoner, it's called not taking your bullshit any longer.

I'm not a liberal far-left-winger. I don't go sit in a corner and cry for mommy to come help me.
No.It would be more accurate to say that the reality of the right's march toward fascism caused cognitive dissonance that you could not handle. HFC's article accurately detailed how fascism is historically "phased" in. And whats really sad about your response is that you are demonizing as "Holocaust deniers" those who are most intent on preventing another.And guess what I'm a black guy from the deep south,so your "if you only knew about real Nazi's" line is "LAUGHABLE" with respect to me.The "REAL" Nazi's came down here to learn their trade.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-nazis/540630/

https://www.history.com/news/how-the...ed-by-jim-crow

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41ehIZe45PL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (25.1 KB, 3 views)
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 01:50 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
No.It would be more accurate to say that the reality of the right's march toward fascism caused cognitive dissonance that you could not handle. HFC's article accurately detailed how fascism is historically "phased" in. And whats really sad about your response is that you are demonizing as "Holocaust deniers" those who are most intent on preventing another.And guess what I'm a black guy from the deep south,so your "if you only knew about real Nazi's" line is "LAUGHABLE" with respect to me.The "REAL" Nazi's came down here to learn their trade.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-nazis/540630/

https://www.history.com/news/how-the...ed-by-jim-crow
I don't care who you are or what color your skin is.

But I do know one thing. Those who talk like you are either completely oblivious of the past, or Holocaust deniers. Take your pick.

And your (and anyone else's) scare-mongering "phased in" baloney theory could be applied to every US Administration since the beginning of the Republic, as they've all done something or another that could be labeled "the beginning of FASCISM."

Spare me...again...
Old 06-28-2018, 02:06 PM   #14
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I don't care who you are or what color your skin is.

But I do know one thing. Those who talk like you are either completely oblivious of the past, or Holocaust deniers. Take your pick.

And your (and anyone else's) scare-mongering "phased in" baloney theory could be applied to every US Administration since the beginning of the Republic, as they've all done something or another that could be labeled "the beginning of FASCISM."

Spare me...again...
You mean like rounding up U.S. citizens based on their race and placing them in interment camps? Or putting U.S. women citizens in jail for violating espionage laws, because they championed suffrage?:

Yes, through a historical perspective democrat administrations have been practicing some form of fascism for some time. I hope those lessons are contained in that book. Doubt it.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #15
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
You mean like rounding up U.S. citizens based on their race and placing them in interment camps? Or putting U.S. women citizens in jail for violating espionage laws, because they championed suffrage?:

Yes, through a historical perspective democrat administrations have been practicing some form of fascism for some time. I hope those lessons are contained in that book. Doubt it.
Completely unable to get beyond political spectrum aren't ya...

Republicans also didn't want to fight the Nazis... Hitler just didn't give them a choice by declaring war on the US.

Your game is weak.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: