Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-11-2021, 07:09 AM   #16
lamboguy

the black capitol policeman deserves the medal of honor for directing the rioters away from the senate chambers, Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi's office. credit to that man for not panicking and thinking ahead of time..

no doubt about it, someone put a hit out on Pence and Pelosi and it would have been carried out over all the airwaves in broad daylight if not for this cop.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2021, 08:11 AM   #17
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this is great entertainment, you should be charging everyone $10 a month to view this board. you would get at least 500 people a month to pay. i know i would gladly pay!
So why not go ahead today and become a VIP member? The "Donate" button is in the green bar above or the a link is at the bottom of PA's posts.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #18
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
So why not go ahead today and become a VIP member? The "Donate" button is in the green bar above or the a link is at the bottom of PA's posts.
i would, but i lost my pay pal account and the moderator here won't take any other form of payment.
Old 01-11-2021, 09:56 AM   #19
davew

Quote:
i would, but i lost my pay pal account and the moderator here won't take any other form of payment.
I was under the impression you can use a credit card there and not have an account. It may be different if they closed your account for some reason in the past.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2021, 10:46 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
the black capitol policeman deserves the medal of honor for directing the rioters away from the senate chambers, Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi's office. credit to that man for not panicking and thinking ahead of time..

no doubt about it, someone put a hit out on Pence and Pelosi and it would have been carried out over all the airwaves in broad daylight if not for this cop.
yeah, that's what was stopping this supposed "hit."

One cop...

In a forum of lunatics, you're the top lunatic...imagine...
Old 01-11-2021, 10:54 AM   #21
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
yeah, that's what was stopping this supposed "hit."

One cop...

In a forum of lunatics, you're the top lunatic...imagine...
yeah right, i am the head lunatic here. i believe all this nonsense about the president constantly being victimized. i believe that Democrats rigged an election that Trump actually rigged himself . and i don't think this place will be a much better one without Trump.. that's what i call a real lunatic.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:57 AM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
yeah right, i am the head lunatic here. i believe all this nonsense about the president constantly being victimized. i believe that Democrats rigged an election that Trump actually rigged himself . and i don't think this place will be a much better one without Trump.. that's what i call a real lunatic.
You're the one who just posted there was a hit out on the two of them but one cop stopped it all.

So yeah...you're the head lunatic in this asylum.

I don't know if it's lamboguy version 1,2, or 3 that I am conversing with, but whichever one you are, you're the king of Crazy Hill.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:26 AM   #23
lamboguy

i'd rather be king of the crazy hill than be the people that eat up all this nonsense they read over the internet and march to the beat of the drum on it.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:38 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There was no ****ing hit on anyone.

There were a group of troublemakers who decided to take advantage of a situation and that's that.

Happens all the time. Happened during the summer.

But since these were supposedly "Trump Supporters," a fact we're reminded about every 5 seconds in every article and piece produced on the subject, it's just the worst thing that's ever happened in the world....ever....
Old 01-11-2021, 11:40 AM   #25
lamboguy

some people here think those nice people in the red hats showed up to the capitol building for mid afternoon tea time.

they were there to take out my vice president and speaker of the house to stop counting the votes.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:42 AM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
some people here think those nice people in the red hats showed up to the capitol building for mid afternoon tea time.

they were there to take out my vice president and speaker of the house to stop counting the votes.
Whichever version of lamboguy this is, please don't get into a car and drive anywhere until you sober up.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:04 PM   #27
davew

Quote:

where did you get that from? can you show some pictures of people in the capital mostly of red hats? can anyone get ahold of a red hat, even a BLM rioter?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-11-2021, 12:16 PM   #28
lamboguy

i guess i made a mistake, this was all the black lives matter gang dressed in red hats.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:23 PM   #29
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

They may not have been there to get Pelosi or Pence, as Lambo suggested, but what do you folks think would have happened if they had gotten their hands on Pelosi ?
Old 01-11-2021, 12:39 PM   #30
Marshall Bennett

She deserves whatever she gets. She's a major piece of shit who almost single handedly ruined California. She's a modern day witch.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply