Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-17-2024, 11:35 AM   #1
46zilzal
velocitician

He says what??

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ally-bloodbath

quote: Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, confused the crowd at an appearance in Vandalia by insisting that Biden had beaten “Barack Hussein Obama” in elections nationally that never took place.

Freewheeling during a speech in which his teleprompters were seemingly disabled by high winds, Trump – a frequent critic of the 81-year-old Biden’s age and mental acuity – struggled to pronounce the words “bite” and “largest”. And he left the crowd scratching their heads over the reference to Obama, whom Biden served as vice-president from 2009 to 2017 before taking the Oval Office from Trump in 2020.

“You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama. Has anyone ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed,” Trump said.
Old 03-17-2024, 11:58 AM   #2
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

That's what you get for trusting the Graudian.

I watched almost the whole rally. I never got confused about what he was talking about.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-17-2024, 12:09 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old 03-17-2024, 12:16 PM   #4
fast4522

This guy can post whatever he wants constantly from the UK, it is not like we have to read his rubbish or post inside the threads he starts. We all know what he is about, not giving him the views and posts inside his posts is not giving the bugger any air.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM   #5
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
This guy can post whatever he wants constantly from the UK, it is not like we have to read his rubbish or post inside the threads he starts. We all know what he is about, not giving him the views and posts inside his posts is not giving the bugger any air.
Whether it is posted in the Lapland Chronicle of the LA Times, or any newspaper in Australia, recorded sound bites do not change
Old 03-17-2024, 12:24 PM   #6
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Whether it is posted in the Lapland Chronicle of the LA Times, or any newspaper in Australia, recorded sound bites do not change
You completely miss what I am saying, we shall serve you quicksand.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-17-2024, 12:26 PM   #7
46zilzal
velocitician

https://www.salon.com/2024/03/06/is-...-or-dont-care/

despite the best efforts of the Beltway press to present him as a spry young man next to 81-year-old Joe Biden, it's getting harder by the day to ignore that 77-year-old Donald Trump is decompensating rapidly. He wasn't all that healthy or coherent to begin with but, lately, watching him speak has the feel of getting cornered by the weird creep at the nursing home. Around lunchtime on Monday, all three cable news networks cut to Trump awkwardly accepting the Supreme Court nullifying the 14th Amendment on his behalf. After a few semi-coherent, if gross, remarks about how he was "honored" by the ruling, Trump launched straight into a stream of paranoid jabber more appropriate for someone having a psychiatric episode on a city bus than for a major presidential candidate.
Old 03-17-2024, 12:28 PM   #8
46zilzal
velocitician

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/15/polit...ech/index.html
Old 03-17-2024, 12:33 PM   #9
46zilzal
velocitician

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...vibes-00137364

His rallies aren’t fundamentally different than they have been in past elections, but therein lies the problem: There’s little new substance or material in this year’s revival of the Trump Show. His core grievances — against the “radical left Democrats,” the deep state, the RINOs, the globalists, the media — are little changed since he first started running for president in 2015, and his schticks — spinning out new nicknames for his rivals, goading the crowd to boo the press — are all retreads. Trump may still be full of venom and fury, but his laugh lines feel wooden and rehearsed, his digressions lacking color and zing.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:16 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I don't see a limk to the rally you mention.
CNN colllage means nothing.
And the other stuff is nothing but an opinion pice.

Link?

WHAT?

Last edited by Tom; 03-17-2024 at 01:19 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-17-2024, 01:41 PM   #11
OntheRail

Quote:

“You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama. Has anyone ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed,” Trump said.
You gotta tell me... HOW THE HELL DID JOE BRIBEN get more votes than Obama. He beat Obama in every state... How and the Hell does that happen in a free and fair election. I don't know... you tell me.

I mean I did much better then the first time I won... I won evey bell weather... and was winning BIGGLY... right till they shut down the count and sent the people home... but you know what... they did not stop counting and the next thing you know Joe beats Obama's count in the middle of the night and they got away with it cause the court's are corrupt... look they charged me with 91 felonies.... can you believe that. I mean they're all bullshit but my numbers go up... I say hit me again.... cause I'm being prosecuted for you... cause I'm standing in the way. They want to take my freedom cause I will never let them take yours.
Old 03-17-2024, 05:52 PM   #12
xtb

Quote:

quote: Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, confused the crowd at an appearance in Vandalia by insisting that Biden had beaten “Barack Hussein Obama” in elections nationally that never took place.

Freewheeling during a speech in which his teleprompters were seemingly disabled by high winds, Trump – a frequent critic of the 81-year-old Biden’s age and mental acuity – struggled to pronounce the words “bite” and “largest”. And he left the crowd scratching their heads over the reference to Obama, whom Biden served as vice-president from 2009 to 2017 before taking the Oval Office from Trump in 2020.

You and the assholes at the Guardian twist what Trump speaks of often. Biden got more votes in the swing states in 2020 than Obama did for his presidential elections, but only the swing states, which miraculously flipped for Biden in the middle of the night during the 2020 election.

And the "bloodbath" the Guardian refers to is the US auto industry with China building their auto plants in Mexico and selling their cars here. I'm guessing you realized that misleading headline since you didn't mention it.
Old 03-17-2024, 06:33 PM   #13
davew

Quote:
https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...vibes-00137364

His rallies aren’t fundamentally different than they have been in past elections, but therein lies the problem: There’s little new substance or material in this year’s revival of the Trump Show. His core grievances — against the “radical left Democrats,” the deep state, the RINOs, the globalists, the media — are little changed since he first started running for president in 2015, and his schticks — spinning out new nicknames for his rivals, goading the crowd to boo the press — are all retreads. Trump may still be full of venom and fury, but his laugh lines feel wooden and rehearsed, his digressions lacking color and zing.
OMG, that is a game changer

why does Briben use the same campaign speech that the dims have used the last 15 years? You know what the problems are and do NOTHING about them OR make them worse
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2024, 01:14 AM   #14
ElKabong

Quote:

As mentioned above, the comment was in reference to the auto industry if Biden was reelected. You left out the context. Surprise Surprise

Are you going to come back and admit ignorance, or what?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2024, 02:57 AM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Same old shot from the Dems

He was talking about the votes counted for Biden vs Obama

The bloodbath thing is an even weaker piece of bullshit.

46, cancel your account and take the walk of shame

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7842.jpg (150.5 KB, 2 views)