Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 04-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
bob a in iowa

Mikes Handi-Man

First post here from new old guy, or is it old new guy?? Nonetheless, I'm a long time visitor...

I had (past tense) this old program, Mike's Handi-man, that I used for long-shot selections. It worked pretty well at some speed favoring tracks. Well, to make a long story short, my copy blew up and, over the years, I've lost the first disc.
It was on two 3.5" discs. I still have the second one, but I've pretty much given up looking for the first.

It's long out of production and I'm sending out for help hoping that someone might have an old copy stuck away somewhere. Glad to pay reasonable $$ or whatever. Hope someone can help...

Last edited by bob a in iowa; 04-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
bob a in iowa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob a in iowa
First post here from new old guy, or is it old new guy?? Nonetheless, I'm a long time visitor...

I had (past tense) this old program, Mike's Handi-man, that I used for long-shot selections. It worked pretty well at some speed favoring tracks. Well, to make a long story short, my copy blew up and, over the years, I've lost the first disc.
It was on two 3.5" discs. I still have the second one, but I've pretty much given up looking for the first.

It's long out of production and I'm sending out for help hoping that someone might have an old copy stuck away somewhere. Glad to pay reasonable $$ or whatever. Hope someone can help...

Wasn't that a Mike Pizzola software?? You could check with his web site, he might help you out.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Old Timer

Bob,

I've sent you two private emails through this board but have received no response from you. Please check the board for the emails.

Old Timer
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #4
bob a in iowa

Handi-Man

Old Timer:

I can top that... I have sent you three e-mails but for some reason they are not going through...
Regardless, thanks much for the info. I'm going to follow through as soon as I return home this week-end... I'll do my best to keep you informed...
Tks again,
bob
bob a in iowa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply