Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #1366
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Exactly...so I'm not getting why it would be such a burden to be an atheist.

Never answer your door to the unexpected and your problem is solved
Sometimes common sense is not so common.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Old 05-08-2017, 02:40 PM   #1367
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
But this doesn't mean that the majority of clergy are hypocrites. It it only takes a relatively few rotten apples to spoil the barrel and get the godless world's attention.
Define "few". There is no hard data on sexual abuse in the Church. But an estimate I saw back in 2002 by the Center for prevention of sexual and Domestic Abuse had the stat OF 15% FOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT IN ALL RELIGIONS. I would not say that is a "few bad apples". Another study had 70% of clergy knowing someone else in the clergy who was guilty of sexual misconduct.

I can guarantee you male priests have to whack off whether they want to or not. And that action will be accompanied by sexual fantasies.

This is natural. What is not natural is believing it is not natural and going against one's biological needs. It is required by Mother Nature to rid one's self of the excess semen that gets stored in your balls. Your body will trigger sexual hormones for sex in order to make you ejaculate it.

The denominations that allow priests to be married are much more sensible in this area. You can have sex and love God too.

If God created us in his image, he certainly has nothing against sex. It is man's stupidity that makes it "forbidden" not God.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #1368
thaskalos

Quote:
Exactly...so I'm not getting why it would be such a burden to be an atheist.

Never answer your door to the unexpected and your problem is solved
I wouldn't say that an "atheist" carries a "burden"...but I would CERTAINLY say that he/she wouldn't get elected PRESIDENT anytime soon.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #1369
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
It is required by Mother Nature to rid one's self of the excess semen that gets stored in your balls.
Well, this is dead wrong right off the bat.

And have you ever heard of wet dreams, my friend.

Boy this thread has taken a rather nasty turn.

A lot more people than we think who go into the Catholic clergy are "running away" from something, not towards something. Not sure what this actually means or implies, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I guess what I'm saying is, it doesn't surprise me that sexual deviants run towards the Catholic clergy as a means of trying to control their deviancy.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #1370
thaskalos

Quote:
The only reason the clergy get into the news is because they are clergy who got caught with their pants down. But this doesn't mean that the majority of clergy are hypocrites. It it only takes a relatively few rotten apples to spoil the barrel and get the godless world's attention. Therefore, this doesn't change the fact that the faithful preachers of the gospel do indeed remain faithful in practice to what they're preaching.
When "a few priests" commit heinous sex crimes, and they are exposed and appropriately punished once discovered...then we could say that the "Church" could be absolved of the blame stemming from the criminal acts of the "few". But...when "MANY priests" commit sexual crimes of the WORST kind...and the church "higher-ups" COVER UP these heinous acts...then the church leadership carries just as much of the blame as the criminal priests do. And the WHOLE religion sect is diminished...IMO.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #1371
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

boxcar has nothing but despise for the RCC, so you're preaching to the choir there, I think
Old 05-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #1372
thaskalos

Quote:
boxcar has nothing but despise for the RCC, so you're preaching to the choir there, I think
I have nothing but despise for the RCC too...so, Boxcar and I agree there.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #1373
boxcar

Quote:
If God created us in his image, he certainly has nothing against sex. It is man's stupidity that makes it "forbidden" not God.
What does being created in God's image have to with God having nothing against sex?

I would proffer that your god is stupid if he allows any and all sex.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #1374
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
It is required by Mother Nature to rid one's self of the excess semen that gets stored in your balls.
Quote:
Well, this is dead wrong right off the bat.

And have you ever heard of wet dreams, my friend.
Yes, that's why we get "wet dreams", to get rid of excess semen. Or else you have to whack off. Ask a urologist.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #1375
Light
Veteran

Quote:
What does being created in God's image have to with God having nothing against sex?

I would proffer that your god is stupid if he allows any and all sex.
God allows sex for pleasure. But when sex is used to hurt someone else then it becomes a weapon. This is when it goes against God.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:29 PM   #1376
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yes, that's why we get "wet dreams", to get rid of excess semen. Or else you have to whack off. Ask a urologist.
Semen isn't stored in the balls. Thus my "wrong" comment.

Figured a bright guy like you wouldn't make such a rookie mistake.

I can't believe we're having this conversation.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:32 PM   #1377
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Actor stated:

Agreed. They did not see them as equals.
Interesting,Doesn't this reveal the hypocrisy of all their flowery rhetoric about "God" and "Christianity. DEEDS not WORDS reveal truth.So in reality their true religion was "white supremacy" and their true God was "Money".
Old 05-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #1378
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Actor stated:

Agreed. They did not see them as equals.
Interesting,Doesn't this reveal the hypocrisy of their flowery rhetoric about "God" and "Christianity. DEEDS not WORDS reveal truth.So in reality their true religion was "white supremacy" and their true God was "Money".
Old 05-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #1379
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
When "a few priests" commit heinous sex crimes, and they are exposed and appropriately punished once discovered...then we could say that the "Church" could be absolved of the blame stemming from the criminal acts of the "few". But...when "MANY priests" commit sexual crimes of the WORST kind...and the church "higher-ups" COVER UP these heinous acts...then the church leadership carries just as much of the blame as the criminal priests do. And the WHOLE religion sect is diminished...IMO.
The RCC is a huge problem unto itself, mainly brought on by its man-made religious tradition of celibacy. Couple this with other traditions, such the mass and young altar boys being recruited into service for this ritual, and the church has created a ready-made recipe for rampant sexual perversion. However, this being said doesn't detract from what scripture teaches about proper and improper sexual conduct. All sexual activity outside of the God-ordained institution of marriage is sinful in God's eyes.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #1380
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Semen isn't stored in the balls. Thus my "wrong" comment.

Figured a bright guy like you wouldn't make such a rookie mistake.

I can't believe we're having this conversation.
You're right. Sperm are stored in the balls. But one feels the urge to come in the balls, because of the tube that connects the balls and the area where the semen is stored.
Closed Thread