Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:59 PM   #46
precocity
Veteran

talked to somebody I know who works for TS and he told me the texas fiasco has cost them millions so far? know wonder why I couldn't find a green dot card at cvs on saturdays...
precocity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2014, 09:29 AM   #47
pandy

Just got an email from Empirecitybets.com that they are dumping PA residents. That's the third ADW that has dropped me because of the PA. 10% charge. Any good suggestions for off shore rebates?
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2014, 11:42 AM   #48
Predator35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
Just got an email from Empirecitybets.com that they are dumping PA residents. That's the third ADW that has dropped me because of the PA. 10% charge. Any good suggestions for off shore rebates?

From PA too. Very unfortunate situation here and the only thing for a serious player to do IMO is to take there action off shore. 5dimes is the one that I would reccemend.

They have both a rebate book where I believe WPS rebates are 3% and exotics 8%. They also have a 10% bonus book where your winning wagers gets increased by 10%.
Predator35 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2014, 03:20 AM   #49
Hosshead
It's A Photo-Ying & Yang

Just curious, are there any (current) offshore companies that co-mingle our bets (not talking about whales) into the track pool, or is that not even possible? And if so, do they say upfront that bets are co-mingled?
Hosshead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2014, 08:00 AM   #50
pandy

I used to bet with bookmaker and they were very reliable but now I see that they don't give rebates on harness (or dogs). Exotic internet bets are 8% and win, place and show are 3%, thoroughbred racing.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2014, 10:56 AM   #51
Predator35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosshead
Just curious, are there any (current) offshore companies that co-mingle our bets (not talking about whales) into the track pool, or is that not even possible? And if so, do they say upfront that bets are co-mingled?

No. Unlike ADW sites who dont mind if you win, offshore just hopes you will lose. I think 5dimes has the highest cap you can win offshore on a bet which is 30K. At dimes you can even play pick 5's and pick 6's for smaller increments than adw's.
Predator35 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #52
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
If one has significant handle each year (say like $50K and above), there are other legal options to "protect your rebate" in states like PA and NY. Anyone having further interest can contact me privately.

Chris

Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply