Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 09-02-2020, 09:17 PM   #31
Spicemaster

TS Feedback

Apologies, I wasn't able to respond today (it's Derby Week!)... I'll set aside some time on the calendar to respond tomorrow. Appreciate the civility and really appreciate your responses win and johngalt1.

Take care!
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-03-2020, 07:52 PM   #32
Spicemaster

Feedback

Win, I appreciate your feedback and can't disagree with a lot of your complaints. The interfaces had to be redone because the code wasn't going to be supported any longer. People don't like change and especially don't like it if the feeling is they are getting less than before.

I'll follow up with BRIS on your comments regarding downloads and think you are spot on regarding the new interface versus the last one. Your comments regarding the balance and races, works, and charts will be passed along. Again, I'm not the only employee who monitors PA so your message has probably already been delivered!

metro, my understanding is an iphone has to be 7 or above.

Stevecsd2, thanks for the feedback. We always recommend logging out after each session. I won't bring up the words cookies and cache since that seems to be a touchy subject, but I know not logging out can create lag issues.

jahura2, I have not specifically dealt with anyone with this issue, but a friend of mine experiences something similar when he is away from wifi and his cell strength is not high. I'm no Tech expert so I'd recommend asking to speak to Tech Support and letting them know what was suggested and what happened.

JohnGalt1, I'm with you on the detailed account history. I liked the previous version much better and will pass along your feedback.

jay68802, I'll ask the question. I believe the second one is for Hi Def.

Tom, you can have multiple tracks at once. Simply star your favorites and all tracks appear at the bottom of the screen. One had to click on the track name before and one has to do it on the new one.

Good luck on Oaks/Derby to All!
Old 09-04-2020, 12:10 AM   #33
metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post

metro, my understanding is an iphone has to be 7 or above.
Not at NYRABets. They won't log me out every 30 minutes either and I've yet to see the "sorry, we've hit a snag" message from them while utilizing their mobile site.

Aprreciate the issue being looked into though.
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2020, 12:23 AM   #34
trifecta

Spicemaster:

Regarding the log out issue, I would recommend sending us a warning first before logging us out. One of the other ADW's I use does that after a period of inactivity and it's a big help.

Thanks, and thank you for your replies.
trifecta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2020, 03:49 PM   #35
GMB@BP

So fng pissed...get email from drfbets saying to bet derby you need to transfer money today to xpressbet, click the button and go thru process. Log in to xpressbet and takes me to a blank screen. Over and over again. Go back to drfbets and login and it takes me to xpressbet. So now my money is tied up and I can no longer access the pp store to view my products.

How ****ed up can this sport get
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Tom, you can have multiple tracks at once. Simply star your favorites and all tracks appear at the bottom of the screen. One had to click on the track name before and one has to do it on the new one.
I understand this.
You USED to see all the tracks you selected on a grid with the ODDS and MTP for EACH track, now you get a "tab" at the bottom.

I am beginning to understand why the new site sucks so much.
Old 09-05-2020, 07:43 PM   #37
kingfin66
Bombardier

Is Twinspires having post Derby issues

It sounds like Twinspires is slow to payout. I didn't hit the Derby, but I am trying to view my account history and receiving a message stating that they are still paying out the "last race."
Old 09-06-2020, 12:31 PM   #38
PressThePace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicemaster View Post
PTP, thankfully I'm not the only TwinSpires employee checking in here. I was promptly corrected that we still have Conditional Wagering. I knew we had it on the previous version but hadn't checked the new one (because I don't use conditional).

To place conditional bet:
1. build ticket
2. "save" bet (instead of submit)
3. select the ticket from "Saved" tickets display
4. click the conditional wagering icon (clock-like symbol... at bottom far right) to define conditional wagering terms
5. submit

Thaskalos, they looked into your log off issue previously but couldn't reproduce but will reinvestigate it. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.

Brass Hat, that is a valid gripe. It seems to be a user preference topic. When the last version was introduced we had a lot of feedback there was too much scrolling, all the horses on one screen were unavailable, etc. I hope it isn't too much of a pain point for you.
Wow!! Glad I responded to your post. This is a game-changer for me. Thank you for investigating and going the extra mile.
PressThePace is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #39
martini

Is anyone else having problems with Twinspires video? I know they are phasing out the old one in favor of the new one, but it seems that after about 10 minutes it buffers like crazy until my computer grinds to a frozen halt. I tried a different computer and had the same issue. The only other ADW account I have is DRFBets and video there plays fine, but I like the Legacy Classic wagering menu on Twinspires as well as the free PPs.

I can't think of a change that Twinspires has done in the last year or two that has been good.
martini is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #40
Spicemaster

Tom

If you click on Show at the bottom right it brings up a Tote Board, Odds and Minutes to Post for each of your favorites.
Old 09-12-2020, 11:32 PM   #41
Stevecsd2

Quote:
Originally Posted by martini View Post
Is anyone else having problems with Twinspires video? I know they are phasing out the old one in favor of the new one, but it seems that after about 10 minutes it buffers like crazy until my computer grinds to a frozen halt.

I have been using it with the Chrome Browser and it has been working well.
You might try using Chrome.
Stevecsd2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2020, 09:48 AM   #42
davew

how long have they carried greyhounds?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 11:32 AM   #43
titans1127
Harness racing Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
how long have they carried greyhounds?
At least a year now I think. I only see them in the track list prior to logging in since here in NY its not legal to bet on them.
titans1127 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #44
mhaney0423

Question For Spicemaster

Can you tell me if there is something going on with conditional wagering, it seems to work fine until about 7PM EST where it somehow just deletes all my bets for the rest of the night, tonight is like the 10th time this has happened to me. I enter most of my bets when I am working around 12PM EST. Normally checkin every few hours to see how the day is going, I had several bets that showed up for MNR tonight that I had seen several times during the day on my bets list but then when I just checked about 10 minutes ago, they were all just gone. I am sure it is not something I am doing wrong as I had several bets that went through today. Just wondering if other folks have had the same problem. Other than this I have no major complaints about Twinspires, the new format took a little getting used to, but it is really starting to grow on me.
Thanks.

Matt H
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2020, 09:45 AM   #45
mhaney0423

Upon further review, the bets are not deleted but somehow do not show up in my bets, I repeated my conditional win bet for the MNR9th last night which then showed up in my bets, I looked this morning and the bet went through twice, fortunately it was a $16 winner but this is still disturbing.

Another issue I have is when I wake up at about 6AM EST, my balance is always zero and none of my bets show up for the previous day. This is also quite disturbing but it normally then shows up after about 7AM when I get to work. I am assuming this is some kind of system update, but it would be less troubling if they were to put a note something along the lines of "unavailable due to system update, check back in an hour". Just a suggestion.

Matt H
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: