Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-27-2023, 11:05 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Col. Douglas McGregor tells Tucker US Spcl Forces secretly went into Gaza...

...and were shot to pieces...starting at the 9:40 mark of the video

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-27-2023 at 11:08 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 01:23 AM   #2
fast4522

I thank Douglas McGregor for his service, but in no way is he inside the loop with what we have. Lets say 5 or 6 MiG-35's got too close to the Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier, Douglas McGregor has no clue exactly what this aircraft carrier has on board that others are not equipped with. Who here thinks Top gun fighter jets need to fight them like in the movie. It is bullshit because it is now WW 3 when those MiG-35's electronics fail all redundant systems. Fact is anything of the class MiG-35 has a device failure every 16 hours necessitating the need for redundant systems to be switched in. What happens when no subsystems can be switched in? This is a whole new world soon to be seen, In Iran everything functions properly in controlled environment which includes earths magnetic natural property's. Does anyone here think that we do not know exactly how the Bermuda triangle has been problematic for aircraft and other instruments, who here knows what is onboard the aircraft carrier Gerald R. Ford besides the first thing that comes to everyone's mind? Six MIGS is enough for Russia to start a war.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 08:03 AM   #3
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Col. Douglas McGregor tells Tucker US Spcl Forces secretly went into Gaza...
...and were shot to pieces...starting at the 9:40 mark of the video
On his radio show couple nights ago, Mark Levin (nobody more pro-USA/Israel than him) acknowledged that this happened. No surprise that nobody in in our state-sponsored media is reporting it.

And to Fasts's post about the imosing might of the USS Gerald Ford, an aircraft carrier with all its attendant firepower is of little use in an urban warfare scenario, which is what the fighting in Gaza will entail, building to building and through the all the hidey-hole tunnels.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2023, 01:08 PM   #4
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I thank Douglas McGregor for his service, but in no way is he inside the loop with what we have. Lets say 5 or 6 MiG-35's got too close to the Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier, Douglas McGregor has no clue exactly what this aircraft carrier has on board that others are not equipped with. Who here thinks Top gun fighter jets need to fight them like in the movie. It is bullshit because it is now WW 3 when those MiG-35's electronics fail all redundant systems. Fact is anything of the class MiG-35 has a device failure every 16 hours necessitating the need for redundant systems to be switched in. What happens when no subsystems can be switched in? This is a whole new world soon to be seen, In Iran everything functions properly in controlled environment which includes earths magnetic natural property's. Does anyone here think that we do not know exactly how the Bermuda triangle has been problematic for aircraft and other instruments, who here knows what is onboard the aircraft carrier Gerald R. Ford besides the first thing that comes to everyone's mind? Six MIGS is enough for Russia to start a war.
I think MIG's are among the least concerns of our carrier groups. They can be overwhelmed by cruise missiles.
Old 10-28-2023, 05:13 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I think MIG's are among the least concerns of our carrier groups. They can be overwhelmed by cruise missiles.
That is why there are Aircraft Carrier Groups.

October 20, 2023, 3:35 PM

US Navy destroyer in Red Sea shoots down cruise missiles potentially headed toward Israel: Pentagon

https://abcnews.go.com/International...y?id=104147141

https://news.usni.org/2023/10/19/u-s...-says-pentagon

Last edited by fast4522; 10-28-2023 at 05:15 PM.
Old 10-28-2023, 05:27 PM   #6
xtb

Quote:
That is why there are Aircraft Carrier Groups.

October 20, 2023, 3:35 PM

US Navy destroyer in Red Sea shoots down cruise missiles potentially headed toward Israel: Pentagon

https://abcnews.go.com/International...y?id=104147141

https://news.usni.org/2023/10/19/u-s...-says-pentagon
Yes but only 3 and from one direction. If dozens or hundreds sent from all over, we are toast.
Old 10-28-2023, 05:51 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Aircraft Carriers can easily be taken out nowadays...from what I've read over the decades, they're kind of obsolete...and highly vulnerable.

But what do I know, right?
Old 10-28-2023, 05:52 PM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Yes but only 3 and from one direction. If dozens or hundreds sent from all over, we are toast.
3 and from one direction, yes but it is not 1963. Seriously you think we can get toasted? One real bad move and Iran is toast, without a nuke from us.
Old 10-28-2023, 07:06 PM   #9
xtb

Quote:
3 and from one direction, yes but it is not 1963. Seriously you think we can get toasted? One real bad move and Iran is toast, without a nuke from us.
it is foolish to think we are invincible. And we will be facing much more than Iran.
Old 10-28-2023, 07:11 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Aircraft Carriers can easily be taken out nowadays...from what I've read over the decades, they're kind of obsolete...and highly vulnerable.

But what do I know, right?
Protection for those ships have greatly improved

Aircraft carriers are stand-off weapons. They try to stay out of range and let their aircraft close the distance to target.

I’d rather have them , than not. They can bring long range weapons in close in a matter of minutes
Old 10-28-2023, 11:07 PM   #11
thaskalos

I'm not sure that I understand this. Israeli missiles are raining down on the civilian population of Gaza, and the American aircraft carriers are shooting down missiles and drones that are aimed at Israel. And now we have Lindsey Graham saying that if Hezbollah gets involved, this would "escalate the war", and Iran will be destroyed. And I was under the impression that the "mighty Israel" was fighting its own battle in this one.

Since the USA has partnered up with Israel in this "war"...is no other country allowed to step up and help the helpless civilian population of Gaza? How many innocent Palestinian civilians have to die before the USA/Israel alliance decides that this massacre has gone far enough?

Last edited by thaskalos; 10-28-2023 at 11:09 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 12:28 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm not sure I understand either.

HAMAS poured into Israel and specifically targeted and slaughtered 1,400+ civilians on October 7.

HAMAS was elected to rule by the people of Gaza. Which is weird when you think about it, since we're constantly told Gaza has been occupied by Israel since like, forever.

But I digress.

So, now that Israel has decided that what HAMAS did was unacceptable, and that the edict has been set forth that HAMAS must no longer exist, this upsets some people?

Why is that? This is WAR. It's a WAR not started by Israel, mind you.

Did the world wring its hands with worry and condemnation when 45,000 tons of bombs were dropped on Berlin from 1944-1945?

Or when we dropped nukes on two Japanese cities?

But when Israel does it, suddenly it's a problem.

Maybe HAMAS should have thought more about their precious civilian population before they rode their bikes and GoPros across the border to hunt down women, children and old people sitting at bus stops.
Old 10-29-2023, 12:37 AM   #13
davew

.... or going to music festivals or working in agriculture ....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2023, 12:45 AM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand either.

HAMAS poured into Israel and specifically targeted and slaughtered 1,400+ civilians on October 7.

HAMAS was elected to rule by the people of Gaza. Which is weird when you think about it, since we're constantly told Gaza has been occupied by Israel since like, forever.

But I digress.

So, now that Israel has decided that what HAMAS did was unacceptable, and that the edict has been set forth that HAMAS must no longer exist, this upsets some people?

Why is that? This is WAR. It's a WAR not started by Israel, mind you.

Did the world wring its hands with worry and condemnation when 45,000 tons of bombs were dropped on Berlin from 1944-1945?

Or when we dropped nukes on two Japanese cities?

But when Israel does it, suddenly it's a problem.

Maybe HAMAS should have thought more about their precious civilian population before they rode their bikes and GoPros across the border to hunt down women, children and old people sitting at bus stops.
My question was, if the USA can enter this conflict on the side of Israel...why is the USA threatening Iran with annihilation if Iran somehow enters this conflict on the side of the Palestinians? Is this "war" supposed to be two "superpowers" against one solitary terrorist group and 2.3 million unarmed civilians?
Old 10-29-2023, 12:54 AM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The USA under Biden are nothing but fucking idiots.

If you had only voted for Trump, none of this would be happening in the first place. Trump was all about trying to bring peace to the region. What exactly did Biden do to try and bring peace to the region in the years prior to October 7?

But again, I digress.

As to your question - any other country, as far as I'm aware, is free to enter the fray whenever they want.

In fact, TURKEY, of all countries, recently threatened to do just that:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...srael-war-Gaza

Quote:
Erdogan threatens to declare war on Israel and send military to Gaza in chilling warning
Quote:
The Turkish president suggested in a speech at a pro-Palestine rally this afternoon that Turkey can "come at any night unexpectedly".

Turkey's president appears to have threatened to intervene in Gaza in an impassioned speech at a pro-Palestine rally this evening.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivered a speech to a rally this afternoon in which he told attendees Israel was responsible for war crimes, and framed Hamas as "freedom fighters".