Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-21-2023, 02:20 AM   #61
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
https://youtu.be/WQLVAQ7hJWw

You're calling us "mindless robots;" DeSantis is calling us "listless vessels."

Get it!

"His best move right now is to drop his campaign and endorse Trump."

"We have loved him as our Governor. What a shame."
DeSantis was 100% right...actually...I see nothing wrong with what he said.

You Trump die-hards aren't helping anyone.

TRUMP NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM CONSIDERATION...period...full stop

If not, Democrats win

It's as simple as that.

Glad to know who on here can't wait to see ANOTHER FOUR YEARS of this BIDEN DISASTER IN WASHINGTON...and of course, this country will move EVEN FURTHER LEFT...can't wait for STALINISM to take hold at that point

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-21-2023 at 02:23 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 03:42 AM   #62
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Biden is DONE....Impossible to THINK otherwise, except for the brain-dead.

Everything CHANGES, with or without Trump.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 04:36 AM   #63
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Hit a nerve, did I? Or, was it a name? Fast had your number years ago; I wasn't sure, but he was right!
MargieRose, I would not bother much with the dead country boys. In the end it only matters to what becomes real. I believe DeSantis will soon suspend his campaign, he has already stopped spending in New Hampshire and is just a short time away from being one of his stops. When that happens the oh shit posts start. So for now pay no attention to the "you must convert" crap like this is a religion. Then we draw a new baseline just like we do on the form.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 09:28 AM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Or....or...maybe....just maybe....when your "homies" start calling you out...maybe...just maybe...it's time to actually listen for a change.

I swear a lot of you need a political intervention when it comes to Trump.

I mean, I get it...I'd vote for him if he were my only choice...but that would basically mean you ALL now live in California or NY...no matter WHERE you live...ie...like me...your vote won't matter...

It would be THAT FATAL to have Trump as the nominee.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-21-2023 at 09:30 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 10:39 AM   #65
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Or....or...maybe....just maybe....when your "homies" start calling you out...maybe...just maybe...it's time to actually listen for a change.

I mean, I get it...I'd vote for him if he were my only choice...but that would basically mean you ALL now live in California or NY...no matter WHERE you live...ie...like me...your vote won't matter...

Trump got in the White House because his opponent was less likeable than he was, plain and simple.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 11:01 AM   #66
Tor Ekman

The simple reality is that the Uniparty powers that be will NEVER allow Trump to win, so his running again is an exercise in futility.
Tor Ekman is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 11:41 AM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
The simple reality is that the Uniparty powers that be will NEVER allow Trump to win, so his running again is an exercise in futility.
And, he was elected in the first place because people believed he could start putting an END to that kind of thing...the power of the bureaucracy to dictate how this supposed DEMOCRACY is to be run...

Instead, he failed...and ended up getting OWNED by said "deep state" bureaucracy...impeached 20,000x, and now indicted 100,000x

Their power is arguably now GREATER because of Trump
Old 08-21-2023, 12:10 PM   #68
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It doesn't matter eho runs, if the GOP doesn't figure out how elections are won.

Early voting and mail ballots are why Biden got 93 million votes.
Stop all the whinning and get to work now.
It may already to late. GOP are collectve losers.

GOP v Dems is like $2 bettors trying to beat the CAWs.
DeSantis as POTUS?

There are two repubs who would be goos presidents.

Trump, Scott

To make us a 1000% better off, all Trump needs do is 1/2 of what he did the first time.

And deep state, seriously?
One man is foing to do that?
Not bloody likely.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:15 PM   #69
xtb

Quote:
And, he was elected in the first place because people believed he could start putting an END to that kind of thing...the power of the bureaucracy to dictate how this supposed DEMOCRACY is to be run...

Instead, he failed...and ended up getting OWNED by said "deep state" bureaucracy...impeached 20,000x, and now indicted 100,000x

I think the deep state has always been this powerful, the difference is now much of it is exposed.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:26 PM   #70
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The only way to fight the deep state is term limits at every level.
Old 08-21-2023, 12:58 PM   #71
fast4522

Quote:

It does not matter what you think that would be fatal, your just a lone opinion. Some people share your opinion, but many many millions more do not. And none of us are going to align with your opinion nationally. Getting me, or anyone who shares our opinion to change and run with yours is a canard.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 01:19 PM   #72
ElKabong

Quote:

Trump wanted to drain the swamp, but the swamp drained him. Sad but true

Comer and his like are exposing the swamp far better than Trump could. We're actually finding evidence for a change. That investigation will effectively end Biden's career, regardless of the 2024 election outcome. He's teats on a boar hog now.

Trump raised higher awareness of the swamp, it's greatly appreciated. Going forward there are better candidates to continue the fight
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 02:19 PM   #73
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The only way to fight the deep state is term limits at every level.
The Deep State and elected officials are two different spheres. I'm not seeing how term limits would have any affect on career bureaucrats.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 04:03 PM   #74
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I would say he got more done than anyonee since Reagan.
If you drain the swamp, there another swamp under it.
You better sweep up the beeches.
He would havbe gotten more done if the GOP had any brains or balls.

DeSantis a viable option?
Tom, IMHO you and some of the others simply just don't get it. It literally has nothing to do with brains or balls, and it has everything to do with motives. For nearly 100% of today's elected officials, politics today has nothing to do with representing the people, and everything to do with grabbing as much power and control as you can, while securing as much wealth as you can for yourself, your immediate family, and your close friends/colleagues.

For most of the Republican party, and virtually 100% of those very high up in the party, Trump represents a movement that is opposite to their motives. When it comes to the office of President , their number one goal would be to get one of THEIR representatives elected. When they assess that THAT option is not likely, their next best and logical preference/option is to support a democrat, with the goal of taking on them in the next election cycle. This support greatly includes going along with any and all "irregularities" in the election process. Mission #1 for both parties is to take out Trump and this populist movement so that it never happens again.

To no surprise, I am a huge fan of the Conservative Tree House. (Tip of the hat to one of our regular PA posters from years ago who introduced me to this site!). I truly believe that if you have an open mind, and you visit this website daily for a straight month and read most of the articles contained therein, it will challenge, and foreven change what you see and what you believe about today's world happenings.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2023, 05:13 PM   #75
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You can't imagine how refreshing it is for me to read something like this from a confirmed Republican voter. It restores my faith in mankind because it proves to me that we don't all have to be mindless robots who are hypnotized by what the "company line' is dishing out to us.
You have to remember, for some of us, the Republicans could run Jack the Ripper and as long as the choice is the Ripper vs a Dem…….I’m voting Ripper 2024.

It’s been that way since Hillary ran. I’m reminded of Bill Mahr saying the party moved away from him. Way too far left.

The Dems ran Jim Webb out of the race after one debate years back. He’s the last Dem I would have considered voting for…….