Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:35 AM   #3661
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
There in no real proof they won't. So maybe maybe not... but I can tell you Trump will point out the Dickheads on both sides of the isle with the notion that mid term election could turn the tide. The Polichickens know this and could play ball on some things to save their asses.
In survey after survey people say Congress is dysfunctional yet when asked about their own reps, most voters are simply Jake with them, especially in the House of Representatives.Most times there are big changes in midterm elections (1974, 1994, 2006, 2010), it's because people are P.O.'ed with the White House and it's more anti President than anti Congress.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 11:44 AM   #3662
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
So, I guess you are another one that basically says there's really little difference in what stupid Republicans say about the subject of rape, than the criminal and horrible actions of a rapist, such as Bill Clinton!!

Way to go, Fager.
I'm one who calls out inane comments like "Republicans are stupid about rape." That's a stupid and wildly inaccurate sweeping statement.

I repeat that I doubt a couple of those comments were made, and a couple others look easily explainable and not stupid (one looked sarcastic, and another is flatly true, if you've been raped the police do provide the means for making sure there is no resulting pregnancy).

Finally, there is no evidence that Bill Clinton raped anyone. I'm hardly a fan of his, but to say he is a rapist is wrong.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #3663
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Finally, there is no evidence that Bill Clinton raped anyone. I'm hardly a fan of his, but to say he is a rapist is wrong.
Rapist?
No evidence of that.
Would I be surprised it there was?
I am surprised there isn't.

Pervert, scumbag, bottom feeder.
Hell Yessssss!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2016, 11:50 AM   #3664
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44
In survey after survey people say Congress is dysfunctional yet when asked about their own reps, most voters are simply Jake with them, especially in the House of Representatives.
This is the best argument for term limits. Once in office, it's nearly impossible to get an incumbent out.
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #3665
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
I'm one who calls out inane comments like "Republicans are stupid about rape." That's a stupid and wildly inaccurate sweeping statement.

I repeat that I doubt a couple of those comments were made, and a couple others look easily explainable and not stupid (one looked sarcastic, and another is flatly true, if you've been raped the police do provide the means for making sure there is no resulting pregnancy).

do you have any evidence he didn't?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 11:53 AM   #3666
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Rapist?
No evidence of that.
Would I be surprised it there was?
I am surprised there isn't.
There have been claims of rape, and we all know Hillary's enlightened position on that.

Quote:
"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

"There is a big divide between survivors who do not want to seek the criminal justice system for different reasons and those who want to but are not sure that it would be responsive," Clinton said today. "So we need to do a much better job on the fairness of the response so that people feel like whichever route they go on campus or off they're going to be taken seriously, that doesn't mean that, you know, that there's no process. There has to be one."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...revention.html
Old 10-29-2016, 12:00 PM   #3667
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
There have been claims of rape, and we all know Hillary's enlightened position on that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...revention.html
What she MEANT was don't let anyone silence your voice unless it's me.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9...-prestigiacomo
Old 10-29-2016, 12:04 PM   #3668
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Huma traded in a Weiner for Hillary.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:13 PM   #3669
letswastemoney

Hillary Clinton has no way to help the economy if she plans on bringing on thousands of Syrian refugees and encouraging illegal immigration, when plenty of honest American citizens are looking for work (including me).

Donald Trump is more liberal than Democrats think. He will be able to cross the aisle and work with anybody, because when it comes down to it, he's actually a guy who just uses common sense and doesn't truly belong in either party.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 12:37 PM   #3670
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
Hillary Clinton has no way to help the economy if she plans on bringing on thousands of Syrian refugees and encouraging illegal immigration, when plenty of honest American citizens are looking for work (including me).

Donald Trump is more liberal than Democrats think. He will be able to cross the aisle and work with anybody, because when it comes down to it, he's actually a guy who just uses common sense and doesn't truly belong in either party.
Hillary will bury us all she cares about is donors and collection cash for her pocket and selling off the Oval Office that it in a nutshell. She doesn't build things or run things she's a paper president, no contest when it comes to building and producing.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:45 PM   #3671
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:

Donald Trump is more liberal than Democrats think. He will be able to cross the aisle and work with anybody, because when it comes down to it, He's actually a guy who just uses common sense and doesn't truly belong in either party.
That may be true but it also means that neither party will feel loyalty to him.He'll be an outsider.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #3672
Clocker

Quote:
doesn't truly belong in either party.
And both parties feel the same about him.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:51 PM   #3673
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
do you have any evidence he didn't?
She didn't go to the police at the time, so there's no evidence he raped her. End of story. If you're a woman and care if you're believed, then get to the police station to show signs of the struggle (if there was no weapon) and the semen and press charges.

Clinton is a sleeze but it's unfair to state that he definitely is a rapist.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 PM   #3674
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44
That may be true but it also means that neither party will feel loyalty to him.He'll be an outsider.
Party loyalty is part of the problem, so your statement above is a positive.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 PM   #3675
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
What she MEANT was don't let anyone silence your voice unless it's me.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9...-prestigiacomo
" Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office."

Probably true .

Last edited by jk3521; 10-29-2016 at 12:54 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply