Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:40 PM   #2131
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
I do have a $100 bet down at 3-1... it was made at the time when all you guys on PA said Trump can't win and that the GOP will deny him the nomination, or some similar silliness....

You should get a piece of the Trump action, Mike, at any price.

No reason to ever go to the UK. I am actually friendly with a MP (Member of Parliament) who regularly visits his goumada here in the USA not too far from where I live. He keeps me up to the date on what really is going on there and in the EU.

Trump is a mortal lock
. Money in the bank, Mike.
Why involve a UK MP when Three Finger Carmine and Frankie Cheesecake down at the Leaning Tower of Pizza will take your bet?
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 12:57 AM   #2132
OntheRail

“Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” Clinton said. “Well we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you right now, we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class.”

[YT="Look At Buffet"]7ua13_gYQn0[/YT]

Buffet heard to truth...

And the rest of the sheep don't listen... just respond to the crowd wrangler.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:43 AM   #2133
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Some late night show went out and interviewed people n the street.
They asked if they agreed with statement Hillary has made. Everyone totally agreed with them.

Thing was, they were all statements made by Trump.

Obama's peeps still out there.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:34 AM   #2134
newtothegame

Another Mysterious few deaths.......
Man, I swear......is there any ONE family that has more deaths so closely related to them??? Coincidence is one thing, but holy bee geebees....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ng-dnc-papers/

Mr. Lucas was found dead, with no signs of life on his bathroom floor....
Probably a shaving incident
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 09:49 AM   #2135
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Shaving is a bigger threat than ISIS.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:59 AM   #2136
Tor Ekman

This awesome . . . I'd say Trump has the WWE vote locked up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dAMX_z8Lw

BTW, can someone explain how to embed a video? I can't seem to get it to work.
On Edit: Figured it out
[YT="Rock serenades Hillary"]g-dAMX_z8Lw[/YT]

Last edited by Tor Ekman; 08-05-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 01:49 PM   #2137
Clocker

A major achievement for Hillary, she was just honored by being named to the Washington Post Recidivism Watch. Way to go, Hillary!

Quote:
The Fact Checker Recidivism Watch tracks politicians who repeat claims that we have previously found to be incorrect or false. These posts are short summaries of previous findings, with links to the original fact-check. We welcome reader suggestions.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...were-truthful/
Old 08-05-2016, 02:07 PM   #2138
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
This awesome . . . I'd say Trump has the WWE vote locked up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-dAMX_z8Lw

BTW, can someone explain how to embed a video? I can't seem to get it to work.
On Edit: Figured it out
[YT="Rock serenades Hillary"]g-dAMX_z8Lw[/YT]
The boy can sing Thanks for the laugh.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #2139
letswastemoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
“Trump wants to cut taxes for the super-rich,” Clinton said. “Well we’re not going there, my friends. I’m telling you right now, we’re going to write fairer rules for the middle class and we are going to raise taxes on the middle class.”

Buffet heard to truth...

She is an embarrassment to our country.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #2140
Tor Ekman

Damn. . . Turns out The Rock serenade is a clever mash up, in reality The Rock was singing about some WWE skank
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 03:50 PM   #2141
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
She is an embarrassment to our country.
Suggesting she is raising taxes on the middle class wouldn't make her an embarrassment. A lunatic perhaps.

Unfortunately, she didn't say "are raising taxes" she said "aren't." Three things back that up. First, her tax plan is on her web site. It says they won't raise taxes on the middle class. Second, the transcript of her speech which was given to reporters clearly says aren't. Third, a computer program that analyzes linguistics confirms she said "aren't."

Alan Yu, a linguistics professor at the University of Chicago who specializes in phonology, ran the audio through a computer program called Praat, which analyzes phonetics. By analyzing the sound waves, we can see that Clinton was saying "aren’t," because she definitely pronounced the "n," though she didn’t really hit the "t."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nton-wants-ra/

It's fine to dislike Hillary, but you have to tag her with things that are in fact true. The inability to tell the straight truth, for example. No real argument about that.

Putting up a commercial like Trump did excites the Hillary haters, but once the facts come out it continues to put him in a bad light. If he is going to win it will have to be because people believe he is the better candidate, not the second best liar.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 06:28 PM   #2142
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
Suggesting she is raising taxes on the middle class wouldn't make her an embarrassment. A lunatic perhaps.

Unfortunately, she didn't say "are raising taxes" she said "aren't." Three things back that up. First, her tax plan is on her web site. It says they won't raise taxes on the middle class. Second, the transcript of her speech which was given to reporters clearly says aren't. Third, a computer program that analyzes linguistics confirms she said "aren't."

Alan Yu, a linguistics professor at the University of Chicago who specializes in phonology, ran the audio through a computer program called Praat, which analyzes phonetics. By analyzing the sound waves, we can see that Clinton was saying "aren’t," because she definitely pronounced the "n," though she didn’t really hit the "t."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nton-wants-ra/

It's fine to dislike Hillary, but you have to tag her with things that are in fact true. The inability to tell the straight truth, for example. No real argument about that.

Putting up a commercial like Trump did excites the Hillary haters, but once the facts come out it continues to put him in a bad light. If he is going to win it will have to be because people believe he is the better candidate, not the second best liar.
Obama said he would not raise taxes on the middle class and he did just that. Hillary will be the same way. She needs the money to achieve her utopia society.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:33 PM   #2143
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
She needs the money to achieve her utopia society.
Which she is not going to share with anyone, especially the tacky little people in the middle class.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #2144
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail

Buffet heard to truth...

Learn to listen numbskull. She said we "Aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class."
ETA: I see Halvonhorseracing beat me to it. "aren't, not are" Big difference.

Last edited by mostpost; 08-05-2016 at 06:51 PM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-05-2016, 06:53 PM   #2145
fast4522

Commies love her because it is not what she says, it really means everyone will be taxed more. It is a given that it is a lie.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply