Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-26-2023, 02:59 PM   #1
metro

FanDuel/TVG

Sports wagering is live in Kentucky so I signed up with FanDuel. For the most part everything has gone well although their interfaces with sports wagering and horse racing need work, especially the latter. Never knew it could be so cumbersome just get to a win bet down.

Obviously plenty of ADWs to bet with but I still like to watch the FD/TVG feed from Keeneland, and for the last month or so I still could. However, they've changed something in the algorithm and now block me out of that. A 20+ year TVG account holder's login credentials no longer work, PC, mobile, or through their FD app on my Firestick. Zilch!

No problem, let's go to FanDuel.com.... login for their main site works fine, try to access FDTV and they ask for login again.....and the exact same login doesn't F'N work! What a fustercluck!

Did Schrupp and Joyce help design this abomination? Did they move Carrothers into the programming department?

All in one sports wagering site my ass!
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2023, 09:56 AM   #2
king kong

tvg

If they got rid of half of those touts and had a live phone number the service would be a lot better.
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2023, 05:10 PM   #3
stlseeeek

using fan duel is the last option for any type of betting.

you can get 100000x better options for kentucky sports bettors.

i was just there, and the red mile was 10000000x better than logging onto tvg/fanduel to wager
stlseeeek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply