Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-30-2018, 10:23 PM   #181
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It's not hard to be correct around these parts...

How is the wall and the debt coming along?

Infrastructure?

I don't blame ya though you guys are so all in at this point... why stop now?
lmao...everything is jus peachy with me and in my world.....
I am not the one who has to have twenty post a day, telling everyone how wrong they are about things and how bad trump really is lol
I don't need to tell people how I am right all the time...…
But I can see how it probably helps ya out...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 08:15 AM   #182
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'm fairly certain we're not in an actual trade war yet. When it happens, check back with me.
No? I guess that’s why Harley moved some production overseas because there wasn’t a trade war.

They did it cause they are a meanie company not becuase the EU slapped a 31% tariff on motorcycles in response to Trump tariffs.

I guess soybeans have dropped 20% in price becuase China won’t purchase them from American farmers due to trumps tariffs.

But there is no trade war.

These actions are all a coinceniencal.

Keep your head in the sand.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #183
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
No? I guess that’s why Harley moved some production overseas because there wasn’t a trade war.

Allan
They have had production overseas for years - pull your head out of the sand
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #184
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
They have had production overseas for years - pull your head out of the sand
Plus Harley is a dying company. They just don't know it.
Old 07-01-2018, 03:51 PM   #185
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Plus Harley is a dying company. They just don't know it.

I stopped riding because of a fused spine a dozen years ago, so maybe things have changed. During the 25 years or so I rode and I never owned a Harley, three things were obvious, Harleys were over priced, unreliable, and had very brand loyal owners. Had a couple work buddies who I went on weekend day rides with, 3 Japanese bike owners and one Harley, all in the 1000cc class. Only one guy missed rides because he had to work on his bike, it was the Harley guy, and his bike was the newest of the group. Funny thing he defended that pile of crap like it was his mother and gave us crap for riding "Jap" bikes.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 04:40 PM   #186
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I stopped riding because of a fused spine a dozen years ago, so maybe things have changed. During the 25 years or so I rode and I never owned a Harley, three things were obvious, Harleys were over priced, unreliable, and had very brand loyal owners. Had a couple work buddies who I went on weekend day rides with, 3 Japanese bike owners and one Harley, all in the 1000cc class. Only one guy missed rides because he had to work on his bike, it was the Harley guy, and his bike was the newest of the group. Funny thing he defended that pile of crap like it was his mother and gave us crap for riding "Jap" bikes.
And those loyal owners are dying off. As they do, Harely will die bit by bit. The cultism can't last forever.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:46 PM   #187
Andy Asaro

As Trump Consolidates Power, Democrats Confront a Rebellion in Their Ranks https://nyti.ms/2KABt0H
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 11:39 PM   #188
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
It's not hard to be correct around these parts...

How is the wall and the debt coming along?

Infrastructure?

I don't blame ya though you guys are so all in at this point... why stop now?
The country's doing just fine by all accounts. You can pull threads on the Trump sweater all you'd like hoping it will come flying apart.

But just like a "trade war," let me know when that happens.

What you should actually be worrying about is the FBI attempting to undermine a Presidential candidate while simultaneously covering up for another. And then after the election, working to undermine a constitutionally elected President of the United States.

THAT'S where your energy should be focused. Not on whether or not construction on the wall has started. That's baby shit by comparison.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:47 PM   #189
davew

Quote:
What you should actually be worrying about is the FBI attempting to undermine a Presidential candidate while simultaneously covering up for another. And then after the election, working to undermine a constitutionally elected President of the United States.

Is that a right wing 2 hat theory? because there is no 'proof' of this
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2018, 11:58 PM   #190
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There is indeed proof. The private texts of FBI agents themselves.

Mark Levin made an interesting point. Have we seen any anti-Hillary texts from any FBI agents? Any "she can't be allowed to win" or "she won't win" or "this won't happen, will it (referring to a Hillary win)?"

Any "insurance policies" revealed regarding the aftermath of a Hillary victory?

Have any of those texts been released? I mean, aren't we told that the FBI represents a diverse political spectrum?

What? Not one anti-Hillary example in the whole agency?
Old 07-02-2018, 01:48 AM   #191
hcap

Quote:
There is indeed proof. The private texts of FBI agents themselves.

Mark Levin made an interesting point. Have we seen any anti-Hillary texts from any FBI agents? Any "she can't be allowed to win" or "she won't win" or "this won't happen, will it (referring to a Hillary win)?"

Any "insurance policies" revealed regarding the aftermath of a Hillary victory?

Have any of those texts been released? I mean, aren't we told that the FBI represents a diverse political spectrum?T
What? Not one anti-Hillary example in the whole agency?
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-to-today.html

Only the American right has had a consistent, large, and organized faction based on paranoid conspiracism for six decades.

Let me count the Conspiracies on the right.....

1)McCarthyists and the John Birch Society

2)-U.S. government alliance with extraterrestrials. The ultimate puppet masters, are the Illuminati.

3)-New World Order, etc,

4)-Pat Robertson and the Federal Reserve, was creating the satanic pre-Armageddon one-world government that Revelation predicted.

5)-Branch Davidians, outside Waco, Texas giving rise to growth ofThe NRA. It began fundraising off the Waco siege, calling the ATF and FBI agents “jack-booted government thugs … wearing Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms.”

6)-In 1996, the Republican Party’s platform started depicting the U.N. as a boogeyman. The 2004 platform demanded that “American troops must never serve under United Nations command.

7)-Agenda 21. The right discovered it—exposed it!—and refashioned Agenda 21 as a secret key to the globalist conspiracy. The right knew to be scared, very scared, of this vague, 20-year-old international environmental plan to reshape America.

8)-Right before we elected our 44th non-Muslim president in a row, people on the right began fantasizing that American Muslims were about to pull off a scheme to supplant U.S. jurisprudence with Islamic jurisprudence. The definitive text is a 2010 book called Shariah Law

9)-Trump launched his political career by embracing a conspiracy theory twisted around two deep American taproots—fear and loathing of foreigners and nonwhites. In 2011, he made himself chief spokesman for the fantasy that President Obama was born in Kenya, The infamous Fake birth certificate

10)-Trump supporters’ evolving conspiracy theory posits that “the entire investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government is a baseless sham orchestrated by Hillary Clinton and her deep-state allies,” including “a ‘secret society’ of Democratic operatives embedded within the FBI.”
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2018, 01:57 AM   #192
hcap

There is more.Let's not forget another gem.....Pizzagate

Old 07-02-2018, 01:58 AM   #193
hcap

Of course.
The Drudge Report on steroids....

Last edited by hcap; 07-02-2018 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:46 AM   #194
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And those loyal owners are dying off. As they do, Harely will die bit by bit. The cultism can't last forever.
The trump cult can’t last forever either. As you said they are dying off.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2018, 07:27 AM   #195
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post

The trump cult can’t last forever either. As you said they are dying off.

Allan
Nothing is forever in this life, including you. You're dying off, too. However, if the general elections were today, Trump would win big -- bigger than in the last election.