Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:10 PM   #3076
johnhannibalsmith

Most of that shit we got because hackers, court orders, or unbearable political pressure. I'm sure Coops pointed that out.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 09:59 PM   #3077
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
It seems Powell doesn't like anyone.
He called Cheney an idiot.
He said Hillary is greedy and screws up everything
He doesn't like Trump at all.
He doesn't care for Billy because he's still "dickingbimbos"

Yet he is the one who supported Obama because of his skin color, and as you mentioned was the clown who sold us on WMD's by holding up the vile of powder for the world to see.

He supported Obama who chose Hillary for SOS, she lied and tried to pin her email scam on him, and now his emails are exposed and he looks even worse. Too bad he lied down with dogs and now has fleas.
Post of the year
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 09:59 PM   #3078
fast4522

Most of that shit we post about is just that. When I reduce this race down to its lowest common demonstrator it come out that Donald J Trump is not responsible for having anyone killed to protect his personal stock. This means nothing to many, but it is a huge consideration to me.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 10:00 PM   #3079
ArlJim78

More bad news for Sick Hillary, according to the New York Times her new book is a flop.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us...-together.html
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 12:28 AM   #3080
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Number 1, 3, and 4 on your list happened despite Obama, not because of him. Number 2 happened because of a totally ineffective monetary policy by the Federal Reserve that did nothing for the real economy but did make a lot of rich people richer.

Obama did not kill bin Laden.

Cash for Clunkers was a huge clunker, and had a net negative impact on the auto industry.

The ACA is in a death spiral and the administration is attempting to prop it up with illegal methods.

There is no Iran Nuclear Treaty. Congress never approved it and Iran never signed it. The only tangible results of the "treaty" are that we paid Iran literally tons of money for hostages and "good will", Iran routinely harasses our military in the area, and Iran is already cheating on the nuclear issue.

The rest of your lists are as meaningless and not worth addressing.

Yes, but if you are retired and living on a nice pension, you like the deflation.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 12:32 AM   #3081
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Yes, but if you are retired and living on a nice pension, you like the deflation.
Is that a joke or sarcasm?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 08:24 AM   #3082
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
More bad news for Sick Hillary, according to the New York Times her new book is a flop.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us...-together.html
as many people bought her book as showed up to all her rally's combined Trump has more people at one rally as bought Hillary's book
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 09:31 AM   #3083
classhandicapper

I used to like Powell a lot. I lost some respect for him when he lied about the WMDs. I lost more respect for him when he supported Obama. Now I'm at the point that I'm glad he's irrelevant.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:27 AM   #3084
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I used to like Powell a lot. I lost some respect for him when he lied about the WMDs. I lost more respect for him when he supported Obama. Now I'm at the point that I'm glad he's irrelevant.
I don't think that Powell lied.
Cheney and Bush played him like a fiddle.
They made sure that the information he was fed would lead him to believe in WMD's when he went to the UN.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 01:25 PM   #3085
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
as many people bought her book as showed up to all her rally's combined Trump has more people at one rally as bought Hillary's book
There are more people at Trump speeches in line outside the venue that can't get in than all those fools attending Hillary! rallies.

She's a loathsome serial failure with zero personal and professional qualities. She's done as if we didn't know that already.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 01:27 PM   #3086
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I want a "Still Dickin " T-shirt
How deplorable...
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 07:51 PM   #3087
chadk66

Hummmmm, so now the cats out of the bag there's a make shift hospital on illary's daughters floor...Now, on top of the body double speculation, details about Chelsea’s apartment itself are sparking further questions. Turns out, Chelsea Clinton’s apartment — The Whitman Building, 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl, Flatiron District, New York NY — shares an address with a company known as METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC. The company lists the same address on the same floor, with only one apartment per floor in the building. So I'm guessing it's not chelsey's apartment but a medical facility she can come and go to without suspicion. The Clintons will do anything.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:08 PM   #3088
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
Hummmmm, so now the cats out of the bag there's a make shift hospital on illary's daughters floor...Now, on top of the body double speculation, details about Chelsea’s apartment itself are sparking further questions. Turns out, Chelsea Clinton’s apartment — The Whitman Building, 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl, Flatiron District, New York NY — shares an address with a company known as METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC. The company lists the same address on the same floor, with only one apartment per floor in the building. So I'm guessing it's not chelsey's apartment but a medical facility she can come and go to without suspicion. The Clintons will do anything.
If that's true, it's so outlandish to be laughable
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 08:19 PM   #3089
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
If that's true, it's so outlandish to be laughable
According to the New York State Department of Health Metrocare Home Services at that address:

"This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only."

Or is it really closed? Or has merged with another facility? That's pretty vague.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2016, 08:26 PM   #3090
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
According to the New York State Department of Health Metrocare Home Services at that address:

"This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only."

Or is it really closed? Or has merged with another facility? That's pretty vague.
it merged with Clintoncare.