Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #3061
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
At least he's unbiased, he doesn't like anyone.

I think he is just jealous of the candidates. He'd like to run for president but his wife won't let him.
that is true. his wife won't let him because he has a closet full of skeletons like Hillary.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 02:43 PM   #3062
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Size of image

Trying to resize on ipad
Doesn't sound to me as if he respects her based on that assessment you just posted...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 02:49 PM   #3063
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
that is true. his wife won't let him because he has a closet full of skeletons like Hillary.
Powell's wife has stated that she is deadly afraid that he would be assassinated if he was president.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:52 PM   #3064
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I want a "Still Dickin " T-shirt
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 02:55 PM   #3065
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
"I'm telling you! You talk to anybody on her staff, and the worst thing you can do is suggest she drink water. So even after she falls on her face faints and stuff -- which, I mean, it happens all the time -- it isn't any big deal!"

But it was Slate’s Jeremy Stahl who noted that this directly contradicted earlier statements from Clinton and her staff. Here she is in a hard-hitting 2008 interview with fraudulent documentary filmmaker Katie Couric:

I take—I take vitamins. I—I drink tea, not coffee anymore. I have really stopped drinking diet drinks. Because I found that they gave you a jolt, but they weren’t good over the long run. I used to drink a lot of them. I drink tons of water. Just as much water as I can possibly drink.

If you can’t even get your story straight about water consumption, you might exist in a culture of deception. And it’s the 10,000th reminder for the media that they should dial their credulity meters down a notch when dealing with politicians named Clinton.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/13/...l-truth-water/

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #3066
chadk66

Quote:
Powell's wife has stated that she is deadly afraid that he would be assassinated if he was president.
they couldn't even get to Obama, no way they'd waste their time with Powell
Old 09-14-2016, 03:14 PM   #3067
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
But it was Slate’s Jeremy Stahl who noted that this directly contradicted earlier statements from Clinton and her staff. Here she is in a hard-hitting 2008 interview with fraudulent documentary filmmaker Katie Couric:

I take—I take vitamins. I—I drink tea, not coffee anymore. I have really stopped drinking diet drinks. Because I found that they gave you a jolt, but they weren’t good over the long run. I used to drink a lot of them. I drink tons of water. Just as much water as I can possibly drink.

If you can’t even get your story straight about water consumption, you might exist in a culture of deception. And it’s the 10,000th reminder for the media that they should dial their credulity meters down a notch when dealing with politicians named Clinton.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/13/...l-truth-water/
At this point they have all told so many lies, and lies to cover up the lies, they don't even have a clue what they've said or what the truth is anymore. It's despicable.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:16 PM   #3068
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
In the last generation of 40 years, here are the Democratic Presidents:

1977-1981....Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter Pardoned the draft evaders of the Viet Nam era, which went a long way towards healing the divisions of that era. He established the Department of Energy and the Department of Education, which I think is great.

Carter negotiated the Camp David Accords between Israel and Egypt which led to the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty of 1979.

Carter also negotiated the Panama Canal treaty which returned the canal to Panama, Salt II.

A lot of Carter's good work took place after he was President. He established the Carter Center on Human rights, worked closely with Habitat for Humanity, served as a roving ambassador and negotiator for several Presidents.

1993-2001....Bill Clinton
Presided over the longest continuous period of prosperity in US History.
Enacted Welfare reform
Childrens Health Insurance Program.
The abortion rate declined 18.4% during the Clinton presidency.
Two budget surpluses during the Clinton presidency, the first since 1969 (maybe it was three)
The Brady Bill was passed and signed into law.
Ended the genocide in the former Yugoslavia without the loss of a single American military life.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Stephen Breyer were nominated and confirmed to the Supreme Court.

2009-2017....Barack Obama
Oversaw recovery from the worst financial crisis in 80 years.
Dow Jones improved 12,000 points.
Unemployment cut in half.
50 plus months of continuous job growth.
Killed bin Laden.
Affordable Care Act.
Cash for Clunkers
Iran Nuclear Treaty (with verification procedures)

Doesn't say much about the Democratic Party, now does it?
It actually says a great deal about the Democratic Party; all of it good.

On the other hand we have the Republican presidents during that same time frame. Talk about unmitigated disaster.

Ronald Reagan.
Even before he took office, Reagan was giving aid and comfort to this nation's enemies. The Carter administration had negotiated the release of the hostages, but Reagan sent James Baker to speak to a representative of the Iranian government in Geneva, Switzerland. Baker told that representative to hold off on releasing the hostages until after the inauguration so that Reagan would look good. In return, Reagan would illegally sell arms to Iran. Then he would take that money and illegally funnel it to a right wing revolutionary group in Central America.

The national debt tripled under Ronald Reagan.
There were two recessions under Reagan.
Reagan falsely took credit for the fall of the Soviet Union.
Reagan contributed greatly to the demise of the middle class.

George HW Bush
The national debt almost doubled in four years of GHW Bush. Otherwise he did not do much either good or bad.

George W. Bush.
Ignored the signs of terrorist activity in the United States which resulted in the worst terrorist attack on US soil in history.
Lied about Iraqi involvement in that attack.
Pulled American troops from Afghanistan just as they were about to capture bin Laden.
Presided over the second worst economic downturn in US history.

I almost forgot; fraudulently elected as President.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:30 PM   #3069
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Whoever gave that to the anchor desk without confirming it, should be fired!
I think it is all on the anchor. Maybe he misread the teleprompter or maybe the teleprompter had an error. In any case the very next sentence was to the effect that Hillary Clinton has pneumonia. We don't see anything after those two sentences so we don't know if an immediate correction was made or not.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:40 PM   #3070
fast4522

I often have the opportunity to have a political conversation with a millennial from Massachusetts, today's conversation was about Hillary and the Donald. The end of the conversation with someone that I have known for some time to make a passionate other side of the coin and Hillary never in question of being supported. Mind you this young gent is from Kennedy country. I think that there is little doubt Massachusetts will be blue in November, just not so sure it will be anywhere as blue as it was for Obama.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #3071
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
2009-2017....Barack Obama
Oversaw recovery from the worst financial crisis in 80 years.
Dow Jones improved 12,000 points.
Unemployment cut in half.
50 plus months of continuous job growth.
Killed bin Laden.
Affordable Care Act.
Cash for Clunkers
Iran Nuclear Treaty (with verification procedures)
Number 1, 3, and 4 on your list happened despite Obama, not because of him. Number 2 happened because of a totally ineffective monetary policy by the Federal Reserve that did nothing for the real economy but did make a lot of rich people richer.

Obama did not kill bin Laden.

Cash for Clunkers was a huge clunker, and had a net negative impact on the auto industry.

The ACA is in a death spiral and the administration is attempting to prop it up with illegal methods.

There is no Iran Nuclear Treaty. Congress never approved it and Iran never signed it. The only tangible results of the "treaty" are that we paid Iran literally tons of money for hostages and "good will", Iran routinely harasses our military in the area, and Iran is already cheating on the nuclear issue.

The rest of your lists are as meaningless and not worth addressing.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #3072
ArlJim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Colin Powell also thinks Trump's a shameless train wreck of an idiot. What else is new.

BTW, isn't Colin Powell the Bush stooge who went along with the supposed WMD lies? Now he's a bastion of truth for the left?

I love how MSN.com is running the story about the negative Powell emails concerning Trump, but I haven't read one word on there about Powell writing "Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris"

Funny how that works.
It seems Powell doesn't like anyone.
He called Cheney an idiot.
He said Hillary is greedy and screws up everything
He doesn't like Trump at all.
He doesn't care for Billy because he's still "dickingbimbos"

Yet he is the one who supported Obama because of his skin color, and as you mentioned was the clown who sold us on WMD's by holding up the vile of powder for the world to see.

He supported Obama who chose Hillary for SOS, she lied and tried to pin her email scam on him, and now his emails are exposed and he looks even worse. Too bad he lied down with dogs and now has fleas.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 07:34 PM   #3073
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
It seems Powell doesn't like anyone.
He called Cheney an idiot.
He said Hillary is greedy and screws up everything
He doesn't like Trump at all.
He doesn't care for Billy because he's still "dickingbimbos"

Yet he is the one who supported Obama because of his skin color, and as you mentioned was the clown who sold us on WMD's by holding up the vile of powder for the world to see.

He supported Obama who chose Hillary for SOS, she lied and tried to pin her email scam on him, and now his emails are exposed and he looks even worse. Too bad he lied down with dogs and now has fleas.
To be quite honest, I find it hard to believe that Colin Powell is still walking, talking and breathing after all the Big Dogs he's pissed off......Must know where all the bodies are buried..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-14-2016, 08:25 PM   #3074
Clocker

Hillary bragged to Anderson Cooper about what a transparent campaign she is running.

Quote:
“And, you know, I think it’s fair to say, Anderson, that people know more about me than almost anyone in public life. They’ve got 40 years of my tax returns, tens of thousands of emails, a detailed medical letter report, all kinds of personal details.”
Old 09-14-2016, 08:59 PM   #3075
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Hillary bragged to Anderson Cooper about what a transparent campaign she is running.
Which is why people know how evil she is.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply