Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:03 PM   #2836
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Stop wasting your time trying to justify how the Clinton campaign tries to treat America as some collection of gullible fools.

We all know it's BS what they're putting out. All you need to do is watch the video from today, and you see that wasn't the result of being overheated or some fake pneumonia.

Are you telling me the mass media is going to buy this BS and not press to see her medical records spread out on a table like they did for John McCain?

Of course they are going to buy it...I need to take my own advice and stop wasting my time.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-11-2016 at 10:04 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 10:05 PM   #2837
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
Their first statement said nothing about pneumonia. That was thrown in later for good measure.

Question: if she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday then why did they send her out into the "oppressive heat wave" today without proper hydration?
and how is it that a dehydrated person with pneumonia doesn't have to go to the hospital? Does Chelsea Clinton's apartment have the necessary equipment IV's etc to handle immediate medical situations?
Only to embrace a child leaving Chelsea Clinton's apartment for pictures with pneumonia ?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hil...ous-pneumonia/

Last edited by fast4522; 09-11-2016 at 10:07 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 10:24 PM   #2838
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

The above post raises a great point. Hillary waved for that little girl to come over to her. Two days earlier, Hillary had been diagnosed with pneumonia. Why would she potentially endanger that little girl? For a cheap photo-op? Or was it more of her bad judgment? From what I've read, some types of pneumonia are contagious, while others are not. Did her doctor know the source of her pneumonia, so she knew she wasn't contagious? Maybe Doctor MostPost knows?
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 10:42 PM   #2839
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why do you guys continue to go with this line that they're actually telling the truth and she has pneumonia.

I've watched the video of her being dragged into the van a few more times. Watch her head. It doesn't move. Not one bit. It's stiff and straight as an arrow and does not move as they start trying to drag her into the van. You'd think someone that weak at that point, their head would be slumped down, looking at the ground...she's seized up...muscle stiffness perhaps? That's a sign of Parkinson's disease...

What's up with that?

Completely not normal.

Some very strange times in Clintonville tonight.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-11-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #2840
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

I don't know what's wrong with her. But using her own explanation, she potentially endangered that little girl.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:54 PM   #2841
ArlJim78

Conspiracy theories are running wild, but some people are saying Hillary looked like a different person, literally when she came out of Chelsea's.
It appears she lost like 40 pounds while in there.

Attached Images
File Type: png CsHj3JaXEAEodJL.png (161.7 KB, 68 views)
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:01 PM   #2842
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

She's just wearing different outfits. The one on the left is not flattering, to say the least. In the photo on the right, the color and design of the outfit work better for her. I'm not sure who picked out the outfit on the left for her, but she should fire him/her.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:11 PM   #2843
FantasticDan
gelding

You realize that she wears a ballistic vest under her clothes for many public appearances, right? So does Trump..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:13 PM   #2844
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
Conspiracy theories are running wild, but some people are saying Hillary looked like a different person, literally when she came out of Chelsea's.
It appears she lost like 40 pounds while in there.
On the left blue outfit....Another example of her chairman Mao suits.... Maybe she is trying to appeal to the Chinese voting bloc or something... I would hate to think that Hillary is a cryptic totalitarian like Mao... But it is sort of creepy anyhow...the peoples republic of the united world state? Soon all the world leaders will be wearing get-ups like these, the neutral non-gendered look...the fashion equivalent of the political quid pro quo... Dress like me, I'll dress like you, everyone dress the same, we are all equals....barf!

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-11-2016 at 11:16 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #2845
Greyfox

Something medically is wrong.
I have empathy for her, and others in the same boat with similar health problems.
I agree with Mostpost.
It is ignorant for most of us to state what her medical problems might be.
But something is definitely wrong.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:15 PM   #2846
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
You realize that she wears a ballistic vest under her clothes for many public appearances, right? So does Trump..
Oh, ok. That clears up everything.

That video is horrible optics. They say there are 20% undecided voters left in this race at this point. How many do you think will be swayed by the image of the potential president, being propped up by a barrier and a woman's elbow, then being dragged, stiff as a board, into a waiting van where she basically takes a nose-dive into...

Good luck getting her elected...she's going to need it more than ever now.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:17 PM   #2847
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
You do realize she isn't the thinnest woman? I don't think it matters, but must we now put spin on her weight? Something she's actually honest about?
Old 09-11-2016, 11:28 PM   #2848
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Here's the raw video with some observations dealing with Hillary's fainting(?) episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqUocby6Er8
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:40 PM   #2849
letswastemoney

I want Donald Trump to win as much as any of his supporters, but it will be hard.

It's hard to overcome labels, and a great deal of people think Trump is racist, sexist etc., and that anyone supporting him becomes those things by association.

Of course, I think deep down Trump is a decent guy who just says the wrong things sometimes. I still want Trump to win, but if I ran the ML, Clinton would still be the favorite.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2016, 11:42 PM   #2850
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Why do you guys continue to go with this line that they're actually telling the truth and she has pneumonia.

I've watched the video of her being dragged into the van a few more times. Watch her head. It doesn't move. Not one bit. It's stiff and straight as an arrow and does not move as they start trying to drag her into the van. You'd think someone that weak at that point, their head would be slumped down, looking at the ground...she's seized up...muscle stiffness perhaps? That's a sign of Parkinson's disease...

What's up with that?

Completely not normal.

Some very strange times in Clintonville tonight.
I agree with you, just showing examples that the pneumonia explanation is every bit as bogus as her non classified email. Pneumonia one does not mess with, if you do not take it easy the second bout is often deadly.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply