Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: How Would you vote if the election was today?
Poll Options
How Would you vote if the election was today?

Old 09-16-2020, 08:58 AM   #16
wisconsin

53-39 Trump with 5 unwilling to share...seems like he will win handily.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:34 AM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Everything about this post is silly
Not when you consider the sample of lefties I had to work with.....hcap and YOU!
Old 09-16-2020, 01:14 PM   #18
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
This is a horse racing website, which means people with probably above average intelligence.

So naturally, democrats will be in the minority.
It is exactly this type of comment/thinking, that has us where we are today. If I had to guess the proportion of stupid vs. smart is likely very similar in the Democratic party vs. the Republican party.
Personally I am a Democrat but quite Moderate, I can appreciate some GOP ideas and some Dem ideas, I can assure you that if there was a viable GOP candidate (i.e. NOT TRUMP) running against Biden, they would have almost certainly got my vote, but since I wouldn't piss on Donald Trump if he was on fire, I am left but one choice. I look forward to the day when we all see ourselves as Americans again and not Democrat or Republican or Liberal vs Conservative.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 03:23 PM   #19
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
It is exactly this type of comment/thinking, that has us where we are today. …

I look forward to the day when we all see ourselves as Americans again and not Democrat or Republican or Liberal vs Conservative.
Yet Joe biden doesn't speak about Donald Trump in respectable terms. Correct?

So how do you expect Trump backers to be any more civil in their comments towards Joe in his bunker?

Yesterday Trump orchestrated an historic peace treaty. A big effin deal as Joe Mentia would say

The only thing I can think Biden did during his Obama Biden years was feed Hunter a million $$ a year job, one he wasn't qualified for. Other than that, what did he accomplish? Any historic peace accords that he brokered? Tell me
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 03:30 PM   #20
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

So how do you expect Trump backers to be any more civil in their comments towards Joe in his bunker?

Yesterday Trump orchestrated an historic peace treaty. A big effin deal as Joe Mentia would say

The only thing I can think Biden did during his Obama Biden years was feed Hunter a million $$ a year job, one he wasn't qualified for. Other than that, what did he accomplish? Any historic peace accords that he brokered? Tell me
Nothing like a peace accord between nations that have never been at war! Amazing work Donny!! I guess based on all of the other crowning achievements Donnie has done ,this is probably the best......says a lot.
Chalk one up for the repiblicans!!
Old 09-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #21
NormanTD

Not relevant to the poll but just for discussion purposes

As of September 16, 2020

Worldwide Population 7,594,000,000
Worldwide Covid 19 Cases 29,600,000
Worldwide Covid 19 Deaths 936,000

US Population 328,200,000
Percent of World Population 4.3%
US Covid 19 Cases 6,700,000
Percent of World Cases 22.6%
US Covid 19 Deaths 199,000
Percent of World Deaths 21.2%
NormanTD is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 05:20 PM   #22
mhaney0423

Quote:

And btw, didnt Obama ACTUALLY WIN a Nobel peace prize in 2009? Normally they dont hand those out to the VP but I think Joe Biden is at least as deserving as DJT.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:
And btw, didnt Obama ACTUALLY WIN a Nobel peace prize in 2009? Normally they dont hand those out to the VP but I think Joe Biden is at least as deserving as DJT.
What exactly did Biden's boss do to earn it?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 09-16-2020, 05:28 PM   #24
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanTD View Post

As of September 16, 2020

I guess the US has more motorcycle riders die than the rest of the world. Trump needs to correct that....

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man...h-data-1518994

Last edited by ElKabong; 09-16-2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:32 PM   #25
ElKabong

Quote:
You STILL haven't listed one thing Biden has done outside of giving his son enough money to feed his cocaine habit ,via political bribery
Old 09-16-2020, 06:21 PM   #26
mhaney0423

Quote:
You STILL haven't listed one thing Biden has done outside of giving his son enough money to feed his cocaine habit ,via political bribery
It is not really worth my time I suppose you could google it, my only point was we need to start coming together as a country. Without a doubt and by far and away DJT is the most divisive President we have ever had, bar none. We need someone to bring us together not tear us apart, I dont really think Biden is that guy either, but surely he will not stoop to the low level that Donald Trump has. Im done with this, chiefly because I am trying to watch several tracks at one time and that has me banging my head against the wall enough. Have a good night man.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:32 PM   #27
ElKabong

Quote:
It is not really worth my time I suppose you could google it, .
Yep, ya got nothing.

Like Bernie Sanders said yesterday, Biden at some point has to stop bashing Trump and lay out whatever plan he has. JoeMentia has to bring something to the table, but has yet to do so ...and it's too late now
Old 09-16-2020, 08:20 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanTD View Post

As of September 16, 2020

When you incentivize hospitals to create errr...I mean report COVID cases and COVID deaths....this is what you get.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-16-2020 at 08:22 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2020, 08:21 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Without a doubt and by far and away DJT is the most divisive President we have ever had, bar none.
Heh heh heh.

You funny man.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:23 PM   #30
mhaney0423

Quote:
Yep, ya got nothing.

Like Bernie Sanders said yesterday, Biden at some point has to stop bashing Trump and lay out whatever plan he has. JoeMentia has to bring something to the table, but has yet to do so ...and it's too late now
Lol, I see you have already developed "herd mentality". You can find all of Bidens plan here https://joebiden.com . I am not going to do your work for you.......you win champ. Like I said, I have no time for you or your petty arguments, again have a good night.