Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-26-2020, 05:16 AM   #541
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
It’s not a competition. Something things are just funny
The first time I saw Trump's orange face and rather bizarro comb-over, nothing really shocked me after that.

But.......Imagine if you will, that you were just watching a comedy sketch. Jerry, Trump, Nancy and Rudy were just made up sketch characters, instead of America's *actual* elected / appointed leadership?

Everyone would be ROTFL.

The reason I don't find it funny? Because it's not a comedy sketch. So, in the final analysis, it's really pretty sad.

THen, you look at the makeup jobs on Kimbery Guilfoyle and Ivanka, who are still young, which somebody has pointed out looks like something an embalmer would do ......Women think this is beauty now. ditto nancy's painted on brows but she's really not a young woman anymore...

Plasticine people. All. what parts are even real.

Last edited by clicknow; 11-26-2020 at 05:26 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 08:29 AM   #542
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Flynn Attorney Abigail Frye posted this moments ago:

The Kraken came down to Georgia on this Thanksgiving Eve in the form of a 104 pg BOMBSHELL complaint exposing the massive fraud that overwhelmed the 2020 Georgia Elections. Georgia, you are most certainly on our minds. Link to filing to come, stay tuned!

Here is a link to the complaint:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf
when the results from Georgia came in i knew there was something wrong with their election. i suspect that in Georgia the election was really rigged against Trump..... that's the good news if you are a Trump fan. to me it looks like there were other states that got rigged against Biden. there were plenty of cross currents in this prior election and i really have no idea why these elections can't be more secure. horse racing pools are much better than elections and that really ain't saying much.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 09:36 AM   #543
46zilzal
velocitician

NUT BAR

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-claims

quote: Perhaps Sidney Powell has gone too far even for Rudy Giuliani this time.

The Trump campaign’s legal team has moved to distance itself from the firebrand conservative attorney after a tumultuous few days in which Powell made multiple incorrect statements about the election voting process, unspooled complex conspiracy theories and vowed to “blow up” Georgia with a “biblical” lawsuit.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump legal team. She is also not a lawyer for the president in his personal capacity,” Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, said in a statement on Sunday.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:04 AM   #544
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
And right on queue --

If you click the link Andy posted in post 540:

Twitter does their best to censor info about the Michigan lawsuit. (See thumbnail below.)

--Hint: To read the text of the Michigan lawsuit without interference from Twitter, don't click on links to the Michigan lawsuit posted on Twitter.

Instead, paste the link directly into the address bar of a webbrowser:
Code:
https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Michigan-Complaint.pdf
Other than presenting information Twitter doesn't want you to see - there's nothing 'spammy' about the page itself.

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg TwitterWarningSydneyPowell-MI.JPG (67.1 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-26-2020 at 10:09 AM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:10 AM   #545
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Your digging a hole Shirley... we are a Constitutional Republic not a Monarchy.

The policy of separation of church and state ... Is to Block the State from creating a centralized state religion. Not to prevent God from being invoke on State or Federal Properties.

That Preacher has a God Given Constitutional Right to state his views and visions.

US of A Motto.... IN GOD WE TRUST!
We are not talking freedom of speech.

"The First Amendment has two provisions concerning religion: the Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause. The Establishment clause prohibits the government from "establishing" a religion.

"Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

It is generally traced to a January 1, 1802, letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut, and published in a Massachusetts newspaper.

Jefferson wrote,

.......I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience,

You, boxcar and your so-called "preacher man" whittle, and tear down down Jefferson's 250 year old American intelligent wall with your trite irrelevant vacuous babble.

Last edited by hcap; 11-26-2020 at 10:13 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #546
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
LOL

Speaking of laughing at people...I laugh at most of your posts here in off-topic.

Including this one.

So predictable you are...
Wonder how amused you and your pals wii bne on high noon, 1/20/21. As I suggested before we knew the outcome of the election, (TRUMP LOST, BIDEN WON), jump to it now, with the next "collapsing thread", and giggle hysterically off in to Trump never die la-la land.

Last edited by hcap; 11-26-2020 at 10:29 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #547
hcap

Quote:
I find it all funny.
As funny as the Rudy clown show?
Old 11-26-2020, 10:26 AM   #548
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
As funny as the Rudy clown show?
Nothing is as funny as that.

I’m just amazed no one close to him is helping him. He needs it.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:49 AM   #549
MargieRose

Quote:
Nothing is as funny as that.

I’m just amazed no one close to him is helping him. He needs it.
Exactly how I feel about Biden...concerning his wife, especially. He's actually the biggest laughingstock out there; has been for quite a while, and it IS sad.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 10:58 AM   #550
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Exactly how I feel about Biden...concerning his wife, especially. He's actually the biggest laughingstock out there; has been for quite a while, and it IS sad.
Watching you HAVE to deflect anytime the conversation is about one of your idols is amusing.

You still haven’t answered....did you find the dye situation with Rudy funny?
Old 11-26-2020, 11:18 AM   #551
MargieRose

Quote:
Watching you HAVE to deflect anytime the conversation is about one of your idols is amusing.

You still haven’t answered....did you find the dye situation with Rudy funny?
No, and Rudy is not an idol of mine...that is very presumptuous of you to say.

Actually, for me, the closest anyone has ever come to being idolized is Freddie Mercury...Mr. Farrokh Bulsara.

"Einstein just discovered the theory of relativity. Relativity existed for all time, only no one understood. Mr. Bulsara here wove musical notes and words into song. He created."
Old 11-26-2020, 11:39 AM   #552
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
No, and Rudy is not an idol of mine...that is very presumptuous of you to say.

Actually, for me, the closest anyone has ever come to being idolized is Freddie Mercury...Mr. Farrokh Bulsara.

"Einstein just discovered the theory of relativity. Relativity existed for all time, only no one understood. Mr. Bulsara here wove musical notes and words into song. He created."
Silly me. Since the topic of Rudy came up you mentioned Pelosi, Biden and Nadler all while avoiding Rudy’s obvious ridiculousness.

Do you ever laugh? What kind of things do you find funny?
Old 11-26-2020, 12:09 PM   #553
MargieRose

Quote:
Silly me. Since the topic of Rudy came up you mentioned Pelosi, Biden and Nadler all while avoiding Rudy’s obvious ridiculousness.

Do you ever laugh? What kind of things do you find funny?
They all pretty much did not have control over their accidents...well, maybe Pelosi did/does. So, I generally don't find that kind of stuff funny.

I will admit, however, it does take a lot to get me to LOL. George Carlin and Rita Rudner are/were big-time exceptions.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:06 PM   #554
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2020, 07:39 PM   #555
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: