Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 05-20-2018, 12:16 AM   #16
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliksealy210 View Post
On further inspection, it was an advance wager - so it was into a different pool.
No it just means he played it ahead of time.

All of the ADWs have the “advance” notation the day before for triple crown wagers... still goes into same pool
TiffaniO is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 12:27 AM   #17
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyJackpot View Post

This is what I don't understand
Cash out and close your account ASAP. Lol. Since it’s been noted Schrupp and Weaver check in here, you’ll get ratted out!

Last edited by TiffaniO; 05-20-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:30 AM   #18
DerbyJackpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
Cash out and close your account ASAP. Lol
When I logged in I thought I hit my super(I singled the 8 on top). Then i noticed I hit the Pick 3. Was like how the hell did that happen with favorites. There had to been a glitch with the scratches, my other bet with Alls, etc.

I'm going to let them know, cause I don't want to cash out and they send me a collections letter telling me I owe them $7,000 lol... Maybe they'll say keep it. Just don't want to cashout and have it backfire on me
DerbyJackpot is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 12:33 AM   #19
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
When I logged in I thought I hit my super(I singled the 8 on top). Then i noticed I hit the Pick 3. Was like how the hell did that happen with favorites. There had to been a glitch with the scratches, my other bet with Alls, etc.

I'm going to let them know, cause I don't want to cash out and they send me a collections letter telling me I owe them $7,000 lol... Maybe they'll say keep it. Just don't want to cashout and have it backfire on me
$7700 error... TVG is really not at the top of their game right now!
Old 05-20-2018, 12:41 AM   #20
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:

Looks to me like the tote treated your ticket as a $25 All/all/7

With the scratches that would’ve given you 7 winners in the first leg, 6 winners in the 2’d leg and one winner in the last...

42 combinations X $25= $1050 ticket at $7.50 for $7875.

Last edited by TiffaniO; 05-20-2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2018, 12:57 AM   #21
DerbyJackpot

Void this post lol... My roomate just played the greatest prank of all time on me with his computer skills. Feel like a jackass. If moderator can delete this post please do. Still won the Pick 3s, but not the price advertised originally.
DerbyJackpot is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 12:59 AM   #22
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Void this post lol... My roomate just played the greatest prank of all time on me with his computer skills. Feel like a jackass. If moderator can delete this post please do. Still won the Pick 3s, but not the price advertised originally.
Please explain how he did that? I’m now curious...
Old 05-20-2018, 01:16 AM   #23
Rico8812

Take a lap Greenhorn. And please don't bet all-all into 2/5 shots. That's a horrible bet.
Rico8812 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 06:33 AM   #24
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico8812 View Post
Take a lap Greenhorn. And please don't bet all-all into 2/5 shots. That's a horrible bet.
Best post of the thread
Old 05-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #25
Bennie

I would have thought that since you bet before scratches they gave you post-time favorites for your picks and with all the scratches and favorites winning you would have multiple winners. If my friend did this to me and I found out I would mess with him and say I cashed out and spent the money and now it is his fault I am going to jail unless I can come up with the money. Then I would have someone dress up like a police man and come knocking at my door.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 09:11 AM   #26
burnsy
self medicated

I haven't tasted that much chalk on a muddy day since the third grade when i got in trouble for mouthing off (what else?) and the teacher made me clap all the erasers together after class to clean them. The younger folk probably don't know what I'm saying......but we had chalk boards.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 09:37 AM   #27
Bennie

burnsy - we used to clean them by throwing them at each other before the teacher came in the room. kind of gave things away though when she could see some of us with big chalk marks on our clothes.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 10:13 AM   #28
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
burnsy - we used to clean them by throwing them at each other before the teacher came in the room. kind of gave things away though when she could see some of us with big chalk marks on our clothes.

burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 11:16 AM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Maybe I am old school, but I don't see the humor in making someone believe they won 7 grand that they didn't.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-20-2018, 11:22 AM   #30
Robert Fischer
clean money

At least you didn't do what I did. I hit the Pick-6.

Derby day a backup pick-3 I had singled to Justify paid around $3K.

So I said "hey, I can make this Preakness P6 a P4 by singling Justify and Ax Man, and then hedge against them on some exotics once I get there!"

ALL FAVORITES

CHALK PARADE

I hit the pick-6 that paid $41

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 05-20-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: