Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-29-2021, 01:24 PM   #7381
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
But when the believers talk about "imitating the life of Christ", Boxcar mocks them...and calls this "misguided practice" petty 'self-improvement'. Man can do nothing, as far as Boxcar is concerned, because there is nothing of a 'self-improvement' nature left in Christianity for man to do. Christ carried man's entire load, and his sacrifice relieved his "chosen few" of any trace of 'sin'. Boxcar is one of the chosen few, and he has nothing to worry about for all eternity...including this unnecessary and misguided nonsense about "imitating the life of Christ".

This is how warped this man's religious beliefs are...and yet he has the balls to come here and mock the religious beliefs of others. When a man like Boxcar comes here and proclaims to be one of "God's chosen few"...this is a bigger act of "blasphemy" than any anti-God declaration that any atheist can make. Because the atheist only denies the existence of God...while Boxcar willingly distorts God's message. The "wolf in sheep's clothing"...that Christ warned people about.

You misrepresent what I have often said. I have said spiritually dead men can do nothing to please God. But those who have been born again, thereby being raised to life from their dark, spiritual tombs, can do ALL things through Christ Jesus.

You see...it is you who distort God's message by lying about what I have consistently said.
Old 04-29-2021, 01:36 PM   #7382
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You misrepresent what I have often said. I have said spiritually dead men can do nothing to please God. But those who have been born again, thereby being raised to life from their dark, spiritual tombs, can do ALL things through Christ Jesus.

You see...it is you who distort God's message by lying about what I have consistently said.
Your bullshit knows no bounds. You are a fraud, pal...and any "spiritually alive" person here can see it. It is only the "spiritually dead" that your bullshit can possibly attract.

And my money says that you also can't handicap your way out of a wet paper bag. You are a FRAUD...ALL the way around.

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-29-2021 at 01:42 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2021, 02:19 PM   #7383
boxcar

Quote:
Your bullshit knows no bounds. You are a fraud, pal...and any "spiritually alive" person here can see it. It is only the "spiritually dead" that your bullshit can possibly attract.

And my money says that you also can't handicap your way out of a wet paper bag. You are a FRAUD...ALL the way around.
That's just it: There are very, very few spiritually alive people around here -- at least participating in this thread. And if there were degrees of death, I'd say you'd be at the bottom of the heap. After all, you, at one time were the uncontested, undisputed champion of the Arguments from Silence fallacy, clearing proving that not all your wires are connected.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:24 PM   #7384
thaskalos

Quote:
That's just it: There are very, very few spiritually alive people around here -- at least participating in this thread. And if there were degrees of death, I'd say you'd be at the bottom of the heap. After all, you, at one time were the uncontested, undisputed champion of the Arguments from Silence fallacy, clearing proving that not all your wires are connected.
I can handicap, though. And I am itching to prove it.
Old 04-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #7385
boxcar

Quote:
I can handicap, though. And I am itching to prove it.
There are remedies for jock itch, ya know?
Old 04-29-2021, 02:52 PM   #7386
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Replay was way off the mark when he said "humility" should be the goal of the Christian.
By your own words in this post, you will now learn what humility truly means, since you haven't a clue.

You are a foolish man Boxcar, you'll just have to learn the hard way.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2021, 02:56 PM   #7387
thaskalos

Quote:
There are remedies for jock itch, ya know?
So...are you telling me that our impending handicapping contest is off...and that I should be in the market for some jock itch cream? Pity...I actually thought we were delaying our contest (for a year+ now) so you could "update your handicapping software".

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-29-2021 at 02:59 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2021, 03:28 PM   #7388
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So...are you telling me that our impending handicapping contest is off...and that I should be in the market for some jock itch cream? Pity...I actually thought we were delaying our contest (for a year+ now) so you could "update your handicapping software".
What will be finished first?

Boxcar's software?

Or 46zilzal's book on D. Wayne Lukas?
Old 04-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #7389
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
By your own words in this post, you will now learn what humility truly means, since you haven't a clue.

You are a foolish man Boxcar, you'll just have to learn the hard way.
Humility does not fulfill the Law of God. Love does. Love,therefore, is the greatest of all virtues. Not my opinion either. Scripture says so.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:43 PM   #7390
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What will be finished first?

Boxcar's software?

Or 46zilzal's book on D. Wayne Lukas?
Actually my buddy's program is finished, and has been for quite awhile. But I have other pressing matters to attend to, and handicapping horse races is not one of them.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:44 PM   #7391
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Humility does not fulfill the Law of God. Love does. Love,therefore, is the greatest of all virtues. Not my opinion either. Scripture says so.
Go take a nap, you definitely need a long one...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2021, 03:45 PM   #7392
boxcar

Quote:
See my reply to PA.

But yeah...I think you could be in the market for some of that stuff. Just read the label very carefully and apply it to the appropriate area.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:47 PM   #7393
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Go take a nap, you definitely need a long one...
I haven't seen so many snoozies since Hcap's departure. You're not related to him by chance, are you?
Old 04-29-2021, 04:33 PM   #7394
thaskalos

Quote:
Actually my buddy's program is finished, and has been for quite awhile. But I have other pressing matters to attend to, and handicapping horse races is not one of them.

Yes...you have "other pressing matters to attend to". I can tell by the avalanche of threads that you have started here over the last few months.

But I don't blame you for avoiding me, Boxcar. Tangling with me in a handicapping way can be a very humbling experience for my opponent...and you clearly want nothing to do with "humility".
Old 04-29-2021, 06:29 PM   #7395
boxcar

Quote:

Yes...you have "other pressing matters to attend to". I can tell by the avalanche of threads that you have started here over the last few months.

But I don't blame you for avoiding me, Boxcar. Tangling with me in a handicapping way can be a very humbling experience for my opponent...and you clearly want nothing to do with "humility".
Actually, you have that backwards. I'm "avoiding" you to subdue the proud feeling I would get from beating you to pulp, so my not taking you up on your ill-conceived challenge I'm actually learning humility by not grasping at the golden opportunity to boast.

Starting threads is far less demanding on my time than handicapping a card of races.