Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-17-2024, 10:12 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPZ4uYs-3Y4
The whole speech.

The important parts.
1 End the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
2. Protect Social Security.
3. Protect Medicare.
4. No additional tax if you earn less than $400,000
5. Protect the Affordable Care Act.

The nobody cares part. “I never did.”

So, was Biden lying? Probably not.

Here’s a link to the Forbes article.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=f8c09511e421

Biden earned an average of $156,000 a year as a US Senator. He earned 225,000 a year as vice president. There are two years in which he earned a lot of money. around $11M in 2017, about $4.5M in 2018. The majority of that money came from book sales and speeches.

That money was paid to one of two corporations established by the Biden’s. Which I believe means it is not yet money they earned.

Biden did not lie.
do you have dementia like Joe? You posted the above same thing almost an hour earlier.

And by the way, your "it is not yet money they earned," offered up as some sort of excuse I guess, really had to be a difficult load to swallow...even for you...the master Biden fellator that you are. Bravo sir!
Old 04-17-2024, 10:14 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Soooo........the left is fixated with Trump, and seething with rage?

Give me a fucking break. You're out of control with hatred for Joe.
It's really pathetic.
Oh my, I am so sorry...I'll try and hate even more going forward.
Old 04-18-2024, 12:07 AM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPZ4uYs-3Y4
The whole speech.

The important parts.
1 End the Trump tax cuts for the wealthy.
2. Protect Social Security.
3. Protect Medicare.
4. No additional tax if you earn less than $400,000
5. Protect the Affordable Care Act.

The nobody cares part. “I never did.”

So, was Biden lying? Probably not.

Here’s a link to the Forbes article.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=f8c09511e421

Biden earned an average of $156,000 a year as a US Senator. He earned 225,000 a year as vice president. There are two years in which he earned a lot of money. around $11M in 2017, about $4.5M in 2018. The majority of that money came from book sales and speeches.

That money was paid to one of two corporations established by the Biden’s. Which I believe means it is not yet money they earned.

Biden did not lie.

Someone will have to quote me Cliffy has me on ignore
I suppose you can't use Google and see Biden earns $400k a year as president with $69k a year for misc expenses and entertainment, he did lie about earnings on that alone.

Any lefty can answer this, explain why the wealthy should pay more in taxes in a dollar amount when they benefit no more from the government than someone earning $50k? I have made as little as $0 (2009) and as much as $225k (2006) I paid $0 income tax and $75k respectively. I used the exact same amount of government services in both years.

As for corporate taxes having a minimum of 15%, that does not do jack shit for collecting more income taxes, that is a flat lie that you have to be one ignorant f**k to buy into. I have known friends and family that worked

for corporations that took next to no profits, some private, some public. Other than a set percentage contribution to cash reserves the rest of the yearly operating profits were paid out to employees as bonuses and profit sharing, the public ones also paid dividends. On an average those are taxed at much higher than 15%. I had a friend who received yearly bonuses in excess of what he would make working only 40 hour weeks,
he probably averaged 70 or more hours a week. Federal and state taxes on those bonus checks totaled damn near 50%. Coughing up 15% to the feds takes money out of employees and share holder pockets.

Now let us cover the lies and misinformation in Biden's speech.

There are reports which mention ways to save social security by Republicans, there are no budget proposals listing cuts or raising the retirement age. A few outliers have mentioned raising the retirement age, they are very, very small in numbers. Many only hold lower level state offices yet when someone mentions it Democrats and the lefty media paint everyone in the Republican party as being in support of raising the retirement age or cutting payments.

Biden claiming to cut child poverty in half. Here are the child poverty numbers. (2020) 9.6 (2021) 5.2 (2020) 11.5 . Realize 2020 was Covid shut down peak, so it cut in half from Covid peak, then more than doubled to blow past Covid peak, he forgot to mention that. oops!

Let's talk deficit. (2017) .67 (2018) .78 (2019) .98 (2020) 3.13
(2021) 2.77 (2022) 1.38 (2023) 1.70 (2024) .83 Those are in trillions of dollars and the 2024 number is for 3 1/2 months. That projects out for 2.84

for the year! Biden keeps claiming his is spending money like a drunken sailor on a weekend pass but keeps claiming he is lowering the deficit.
He has to be comparing everything to Covid peak 2020 if you look all of his deficit numbers are higher than Trump except for 2020.

Biden also is blaming Trump for all the Covid job losses when it was Governors, mostly Democrat I may add, shutting down their states. Then of course Biden credits himself when those jobs return when the state Governors ended their draconian Covid policies.

Biden claims without the Affordable Care Act 100 million people would lose coverage due to pre existing conditions. My first Google hit says 45 million people are covered by the Affordable Car Act. That one was just made up BS.

Trump saying to inject bleach was a joke that no one took seriously, maybe a senile person like Biden did. Also all the claims of Trump disrespecting troops came from only one individual, strange no one else heard them.
On the other hand Biden kept checking his watch when 13 fallen serviceman had their flag draped coffins unloaded. Don't believe me watch the video.

Biden claims no one is looking for a hand out. What are reparations then? i don't think any of the people demanding them were harmed by being a slave.

Biden claims Trump never paid taxes. He also bad mouth Trump for inheriting money and craps on wealthy people when he is a 1% er himself.

I wonder if he was reading all the lies and misinformation off the teleprompter or he was free styling. The more he talks the more I hate him.
I still can't decide who I hate more, him or that racist piece of shit Obama.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-18-2024 at 12:08 AM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2024, 01:11 AM   #34
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
do you have dementia like Joe? You posted the above same thing almost an hour earlier.

And by the way, your "it is not yet money they earned," offered up as some sort of excuse I guess, really had to be a difficult load to swallow...even for you...the master Biden fellator that you are. Bravo sir!
How was I able to post twice? Why didn’t I get a duplicate post warning?

My point was that when Biden said he never made $400,000, he was referring to himself personally. Not Jill, not any corporate earnings. Why do I need to explain this. It should be obvious.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:19 AM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:

My point was that when Biden said he never made $400,000, he was referring to himself personally. Not Jill, not any corporate earnings. Why do I need to explain this. It should be obvious.

Hey dipshit, he just made $400k minimum in 2012,2022, and 2023, that is the president of the USA's salary. It should be obvious he lied. What the f**k is wrong with your incredibly dumb ass?

Someone needs to quote this as Cliffy has me on ignore because he hates the fact I point out what a stupid liar he is.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:28 AM   #36
mostpost

In 2021The Biden Administration cut child poverty in half to 5.2%. The next year it rebounded to 12.4%. Why? Because Republicans plus fake Democrat Joe Manchin blocked efforts to extend the expanded Child tax credit.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:30 AM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh my, I am so sorry...I'll try and hate even more going forward.

I have to hate him more than you. As much as I enjoy the videos you post of his gaffes and lies, I frequently cuss at the screen and call him every name in the book. I got so boiling mad at this one Cliffy posted I could only take 3 minutes at a time. I watch them with a split screen while often doing programming. My cat often hangs out on my desk, twice on this last one he ran off because of my yelling. It is great that my neighbors are so far away and I can express how I really feel toward people like the piece of senile shit we have for a president. If I lived in tract housing I would get daily visits from the cops and probably carted off for 72 hour psychiatric holds from time to time.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:34 AM   #38
mostpost

Quote:

I should have said Biden never made MORE than $400.000which is what he said. The expense and entertainment allowance he gets is not earnings. He has to account for any spending and anything left over goes back to the US Treasury.
Old 04-18-2024, 01:44 AM   #39
mostpost

https://s3.amazonaws.com/pdfs.taxnot...Biden_2012.pdf
The Biden’s had taxable income of $315,000 in 2012.
Adjusted gross income was $385,000.
Old 04-18-2024, 02:13 AM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

The postings were like an hour apart...why would you get a duplicate warning?

GULP!
Old 04-18-2024, 02:17 AM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I should have said Biden never made MORE than $400.000which is what he said. The expense and entertainment allowance he gets is not earnings. He has to account for any spending and anything left over goes back to the US Treasury.

I seriously doubt you have the knowledge to or ever filled out a tax form more complicated than the old 1040 EZ. Whether that entertainment allowance is taxable income aka earnings would be an interesting question for the I.R.S.
I would venture an educated guess you could get just as many no as yes answers from them. I no longer attend trade shows, conventions, or entertain clients. All of them are out of state.

The rules have evolved through the years, currently lets say you took a client to a baseball game. You could write off the food or drink you provided them with, but not the cost of the box seats. You can read I.R.S. publications and that is plain as day.

In most instances businesses can write off expenses individuals cannot or write off full values where people who work for others can only write off portions. No idea what it is now because it does not concern me, back in the day working for the man a machinist could write off personal tools needed to earn a living, but they were subject to only the amount over the floor which of course they kept raising. I remember it being anything over 2% of unadjusted gross income. Self employed I could write off any amount even if I bought one screwdriver all year.

If there are any tax professionals out there chime in on if you think what Biden uses of that $19k a year entertainment budget is taxable.
Old 04-18-2024, 12:20 PM   #42
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Originally Posted by mostpost
should have said Biden never REPORTED MORE than $400.000

FTFY. LIAR
Old 04-18-2024, 02:44 PM   #43
Inner Dirt

Quote:
In 2021The Biden Administration cut child poverty in half to 5.2%. The next year it rebounded to 12.4%. Why? Because Republicans plus fake Democrat Joe Manchin blocked efforts to extend the expanded Child tax credit.

It passed the Republican led house and stalled in the senate. Reading up, it just allowed specific people to get up to $1600 per child they would not have received if they had no tax liability, I could not find specific numbers, common sense says that expanded child tax credit did not effect a lot of families unless they were piss poor and had a lot of children. Also to be realized is the poverty level threshold increased below the rate of even inflation stated by the White House that anyone not in denial knows is way under measured.

Last and not least why do you blame everything bad happening on a Republican president's watch on him, even if he had no control over it?
Examples, blaming the recession of 2008 caused by a real estate bubble burst on George Bush and blaming Covid job loss on Trump when it was on the state governors who were mostly Democrats.

On the other side you are blaming child poverty levels rising on congress, but it happened on Biden's watch, you held Trump and Bush responsible to things they did not cause, but not Biden. The thing is Bidenflation added to child poverty. His war on fossil fuels drives energy costs up, freight rates have as much as doubled under Biden and any product that isn't a downloadable digital file has freight charges in it's consumer cost.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:00 PM   #44
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This is a match race between Crooked Joe and Herr Mostenposten to see who tell more lies

OMG, what a performance by the Reich Master.....new lows in lying!!!
Old 04-18-2024, 04:03 PM   #45
Inner Dirt

Would someone who isn't a lying sack of crap Obama and Joe Biden homer like to engage in a knowledgeable debate about the Affordable Care Act? Knowledgeable as in you know information regarding plan coverage, not the typical useless lefty talking points like X,XXX,XXX have health insurance that no longer had it. Of course that ignores the fact that in a lot of instances Bronze and Silver plans which are the least expensive of the 4 are worse than no insurance at all, even if they were free to you. It seems all the Democrats praising the ACA like Cliff Clavin do not use it or are getting heavy subsidies.

Here is why it can be less than no insurance. I was warned by Kaiser in a letter that if my coverage changed in any way I was no longer grandfathered in. That included jumping into a new age bracket or moving. I moved, my insurance went up $1700 a month. I had a 100% coverage plan with token co pays. At the time that was unaffordable and I let it lapse. Two years after rolling with no coverage I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. The GP was cool, he would give me med samples for free and gave me lists of cardiologists and testing facilities that gave deep discounts to the uninsured.

All the meds I ended up prescribed only cost $200 a month. I just threw out a folder of old paid for cash medical bills. The cardiologist who charges insurance $400 for a visit that included an EKG and a stress test charged me $95 if I just saw his nurse practitioner. The ejection fraction tests I paid $250 for the fair price is considered $1100.

If I had a typical Bronze or Silver plan my part of my medical costs out of pocket would be higher than I paid, plus the premiums.

I think I have pissed on most everything Joe Biden said related to politics and done it with indisputable pin point accuracy. That doesn't take much, his dumb, useless senile ass is like the low hanging fruit on my Asian Pear Tree, easy pickings. It will grow fruit on the twigs far from the trunk, the lower ones will almost sag to the ground.

I did not even bag on his odd claim of an over attachment to a town he moved away from at the age of 10.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-18-2024 at 04:04 PM.