Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-27-2020, 07:21 PM   #1
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Your PC chairs....

What kind of chairs do you guys use?

Mine is starting to tear and I'm looking around for a new one...

I like the Gaming Chairs because Its high and can cradle my ass...

I'm 6'2" 285 ....

Some of these chairs can extend to 180 degrees..making a comfortable nap

instead of the head hitting the desk when your dozing off

Mike
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:23 PM   #2
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 14,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
What kind of chairs do you guys use?

Mine is starting to tear and I'm looking around for a new one...

I like the Gaming Chairs because Its high and can cradle my ass...

I'm 6'2" 285 ....

Some of these chairs can extend to 180 degrees..making a comfortable nap

instead of the head hitting the desk when your dozing off

Mike
Simple Lazy Boy recliner. Need my comfort.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:26 PM   #3
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Simple Lazy Boy recliner. Need my comfort.
The wife would never go for that....

does your have a cup holder?

Last edited by mikesal57; 08-27-2020 at 07:27 PM.
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,084
Secret Lab Titan

https://secretlab.co/collections/tit...tan_2020-amber
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:32 PM   #5
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 14,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
The wife would never go for that....

does your have a cup holder?
And a cooler.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:33 PM   #6
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Thank you sir..that looks awesome!!
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #7
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
And a cooler.
Cooler?....for not getting swamp ass...
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #8
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 14,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Cooler?....for not getting swamp ass...
No, because I am lazy, and might not want to walk to the fridge....
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:38 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Thank you sir..that looks awesome!!
Mine is a couple years old.

One problem was that the arm rests started to peel off the sides after only about a year...they sent me new ones which I haven't used yet...

Hopefully, they fixed this problem in later models.

Other than that, it's really, really nice.

It's also a lot firmer than you would think it should be...but I think that's a bonus...I never seem to get "fatigued" sitting in it for hours, stalking your posts....
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:41 PM   #10
jay68802
Registered User
 
jay68802's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 14,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Mine is a couple years old.

One problem was that the arm rests started to peel off the sides after only about a year...they sent me new ones which I haven't used yet...

Hopefully, they fixed this problem in later models.

Other than that, it's really, really nice.

It's also a lot firmer than you would think it should be...but I think that's a bonus...I never seem to get "fatigued" sitting in it for hours, stalking your posts....
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:43 PM   #11
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Mine is a couple years old.

One problem was that the arm rests started to peel off the sides after only about a year...they sent me new ones which I haven't used yet...

Hopefully, they fixed this problem in later models.

Other than that, it's really, really nice.

It's also a lot firmer than you would think it should be...but I think that's a bonus...I never seem to get "fatigued" sitting in it for hours, stalking your posts....
DAMN that chair!!!
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:48 PM   #12
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 27,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
What kind of chairs do you guys use?

Mine is starting to tear and I'm looking around for a new one...

I like the Gaming Chairs because Its high and can cradle my ass...

I'm 6'2" 285 ....

Some of these chairs can extend to 180 degrees..making a comfortable nap

instead of the head hitting the desk when your dozing off

Mike
https://www.amazon.com/Executive-Hea...c-f327b63aafec
__________________
"Learn to observe the world around you with ruthless indifference. The things that lie beyond your control must lie beyond your concern as well."
-- William Ferraiolo
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:54 PM   #13
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Thx Thask.....

I have used those chairs for years....
looking for an upgrade and a head rest while lying down in it..
A 90 days warranty doesnt sound like they have confidence it their product
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 07:59 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Thx Thask.....

I have used those chairs for years....
looking for an upgrade and a head rest while lying down in it..
A 90 days warranty doesnt sound like they have confidence it their product
Speaking of warranty, the Secret Lab guys had the balls to tell me the armrests weren't covered by warranty...but sent me replacements anyway
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2020, 08:01 PM   #15
mikesal57
Veteran
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NEW YORK CITY
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Speaking of warranty, the Secret Lab guys had the balls to tell me the armrests weren't covered by warranty...but sent me replacements anyway
thats a good one.....only the parts you call about are not covered...

You must have threatened to "Stalk " them too...
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.