Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 09-26-2017, 11:49 PM   #91
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
My reply had nothing to do with that question in particular, but more you flooding the board lately with stuff that seems like you just fell of the turnip truck and landed in an OTB.
Let's face it, Cj it's been a slow couple of weeks on the board,
when there is a dearth of interesting stuff here to read, the natives inside my mind get restless, think of my posts recently as types of Hail Mary's or raindances...

I was happy to see my friend Thaskalos back from PaceVacation at least, but even he seems a tad flat lately...and as you know I'm not allowed to post in off-topic anymore (might I have a reprieve..? I promise..I'll be good).
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 05:05 PM   #92
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

PA Mike

While better moods prevail, I was wondering if I might be reinstated into off-topic after many months of no access...?
Old 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #93
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
While better moods prevail, I was wondering if I might be reinstated into off-topic after many months of no access...?
I saw you ask me that, wasn't ignoring you, but that is above my pay grade here at PA. Contrary to popular belief I have no power to ban anyone. I do give suggestions, but since Mike is much nicer than me they are usually rejected.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 05:37 PM   #94
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I saw you ask me that, wasn't ignoring you, but that is above my pay grade here at PA. Contrary to popular belief I have no power to ban anyone. I do give suggestions, but since Mike is much nicer than me they are usually rejected.
And what would be your suggestions in my case, in case I might be a little confused by what you mean here or simply lack the ability to read between lines...
Old 09-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #95
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
And what would be your suggestions in my case, in case I might be a little confused by what you mean here or simply lack the ability to read between lines...
There was no suggestion in your case, I don't do off topic very often. There was nothing between the lines here. I'm just restating that I don't have the power to ban people and never have. I also don't want it.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 06:12 PM   #96
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Fair enough... I'll send Mike a pm...thanks cj.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:35 PM   #97
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Let's face it, Cj it's been a slow couple of weeks on the board,
when there is a dearth of interesting stuff here to read, the natives inside my mind get restless, think of my posts recently as types of Hail Mary's or raindances...

I was happy to see my friend Thaskalos back from PaceVacation at least, but even he seems a tad flat lately...and as you know I'm not allowed to post in off-topic anymore (might I have a reprieve..? I promise..I'll be good).
So you're admitting you were just messing with us? Cause it was "slow around here...." ????
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2017, 12:42 AM   #98
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So you're admitting you were just messing with us? Cause it was "slow around here...." ????
No, mike...just trying to create interest... I'm not the type of person that enjoys "messing" with people...I enjoy friendly dialogue with a little wit and a lot of humor mixed in...sometimes that is difficult to get in the racing side alone...so I was wondering if I might be allowed to venture out into the wider world of PA again...? It has been many months now since I was cut off and I have learned from watching the do and don'ts of off- topic posting here...what the sensitivities are exactly and what opinions are for the most part, not appreciated.... How about it...?
Old 10-05-2017, 11:01 PM   #99
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

BRIS vs DRF - looking at the JCGC Saturday, the BRIS Speed ratings must come from a random numbers generator. Total nonsense. Such lousy cards everywhere this weekend, I thought I'd save some $$ and just download a couple of races from Whobet and not bother with the idea of a good day of race, but after looking at the two I got, I guess watching re-runs of ER on satellite is now the game plan.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:02 AM   #100
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
BRIS vs DRF - looking at the JCGC Saturday, the BRIS Speed ratings must come from a random numbers generator. Total nonsense. Such lousy cards everywhere this weekend, I thought I'd save some $$ and just download a couple of races from Whobet and not bother with the idea of a good day of race, but after looking at the two I got, I guess watching re-runs of ER on satellite is now the game plan.
Tom, what do you think about Friday 6Oct cards for keeneland and Santa Anita... I thought they looked decent for some prices...?
Old 10-06-2017, 06:16 PM   #101
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I don't look at Keeneland and Fridays are not days I play anywhere. The biggest prices I saw so far this weekend were for the DRF. Talk about yer BOMBS!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: