Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The crap coming from the left about his kid is disgusting.
Just shows what I have saying all along - semi-humans at best.
It's funny how the left is now all-of-a-sudden a huge fan of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when it comes to the recently deceased Otto Warmbier...but in the cases of the homeless or those on welfare, and how they got and stay in that predicament, not so much...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #47
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's funny how the left is now all-of-a-sudden a huge fan of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY when it comes to the recently deceased Otto Warmbier...but in the cases of the homeless or those on welfare, and how they got and stay in that predicament, not so much...
Duplicity to prove a point is a safe haven in their thinking
Old 06-20-2017, 08:03 PM   #48
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Apples and oranges PA and you know it.

What happened to this kid is horrible. The punishment did not fit the crime. I know you didn't start it but must everything be a left/right thing?

I think a MAJOR problem in this country right now is everyone is black or white on every issue. No one is able to see even a speck of gray.

Can't there be both homeless people who have had horrible things happen to the point where they can't get themselves out....and those who stay there by their own doing? Can't there be people on welfare who really need it and also people abusing it?

Last I checked we're all on the same "team" right? We're Americans. I say this (from my soapbox) to the left and right on the board. We're not each other's enemy. We have enough people trying to take us down that we don't need to do it to each other everyday. i just don't understand why every single issue in this country has to become political.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 08:36 PM   #49
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Can't there be both homeless people who have had horrible things happen to the point where they can't get themselves out....and those who stay there by their own doing? Can't there be people on welfare who really need it and also people abusing it?
I have a ton of experience in both areas.

Homeless:

75% refuse to get out, accept real help because it's too easy to live on the street and take advantage of the system and they don't have to get sober.

20% mentally ill and a little bit of the above.

5% newly homeless working the game because they made terrible mistakes. They will soon be saved by family etc or fall into one of the other categories.

Welfare: Culturally accepted and normalized in 75% of the cases. Mom did it, I will to. Why should I work? Work is for suckers. White, black everything in between.

20% Illegal immigrants et al

5% Newly on welfare, will be temp participants. Deserved poor for a short time. Layoffs etc. will go back to work.

This is strictly welfare. Not disability etc. but it's a mess too.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #50
Norm Gold

Luxury cars

Dahoss Cadillac or Lincoln ? couple guys on here told me you drove a chrysler New Yorker. I don't want to believe it.
Norm Gold is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 09:50 PM   #51
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Gold View Post
Dahoss Cadillac or Lincoln ? couple guys on here told me you drove a chrysler New Yorker. I don't want to believe it.
Dude you need to get a life. I'm flattered and all at all your attention but I'm not that interesting. Seriously.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #52
Norm Gold

Norm Gold is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #53
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Probably has to do with the fact Otto was white and from an upper class family.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 04:13 PM   #54
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
'Chronic loser' was, always was, and will forever be referred to Hillary Clinton.

Any reference I have ever made pertaining to Bill Clinton is, and always will be is this: he is a serial sex offender, serial rapist, philanderer, and all out disgusting, vulgar trailer trash ("Look here; kiss it."). And he sexually abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and by those laws championed and mostly written by Democrat Party legislators, Clinton sexually harassed that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
Monica Lewinsky has always said the relationship between her and Clinton was mutual and consensual. Genifer Flowers said she had an affair with Clinton which Clinton admitted to. An affair is not rape. Kathleen Wiley claimed Clinton forced himself on her, but the Independent Counsel found many discrepancies in various statements she made and also found she had many similar unfounded accusations in the past against other individuals.
Juanita Broadrick had no witnesses to her accusation; made it 20 plus years after it allegedly occurred and was a strong supporter of Donald Trump. She also got paid to appear at various Trump functions.

That's more than enough disgust for me and he's your hero, mostpost. This slob also meets my definition of a chronic loser -- your guy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the human race and a loser as a man.

As president -- Clinton was impeached for suborning perjury and trying to fix a court case. Just because the GOP led Senate lacked the ballzz to remove this skel does not give Clinton a pass for this illegal and shameful behavior.
Did you miss the part where he was found not guilty. That means he did not do it. The reason he was found not guilty is because there were GOP Senators who had the character to ignore partisan politics and vote their conscience. 67 votes were needed for convictions. It was not even close. The prosecution failed by 17 votes on one count and by 22 on the other. And, what the hell is a skel?

Your girl, the despicable chronic loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton, not only looked the other way while Clinton was raping people on a regular basis, she hired private detectives to threaten and harass the victims of Bill's conduct. She managed the entire bimbo eruption room; silence these bitches at any cost! Way to go, Hillary; mostpost's model of women's rights everywhere. Hillary, you go, girl!
If calling a liar, a liar is harassment; then I guess she is guilty.

As for me... well, mostpost, I probably didn't accomplish much.
So, I edited out some of this paragraph to improve the accuracy. Probably should have edited out the word "probably" too.

One shouldn't confuse 'getting elected' as a major accomplishment compared to real life. This 'profession' called politics is a unique enterprise. And the Clintons, as well as most Democrats, have parlayed this to the hilt. All they've really accomplished was to round up just enough dependent people, illegals, dead people and government employees to forge a consensus in most parts of the country. If this isn't true, how come Democrats everywhere fight against Voter ID laws? Winning an election means little to me. It doesn't matter that Bill Clinton won all but one election in his career. He is a chronic loser.
We fight against Voter ID laws because their purpose is to deny the franchise to the poor, the powerless, the non white and the non male. We have pointed out to you-with proof-that the incidence of voter fraud that would be eliminated by Voter ID laws is virtually non existent.

Like Democrats, Republicans round up their own supporters; the rich, the gullible, the ignorant

Personally speaking, all I ever accomplished was ... I lived my life the way I wanted to live it.

Yes, you call me stupid yet I never needed the government to provide me a job, such as US Post Office. I never sucked off the US taxpayer to provide me my fat, guaranteed, growing retirement pension or my generous health benefits and the like.
People who work at the Post Office don't work? The carrier who delivers your mail in 95 degree heat; in driving rain; in subzero temperatures; in 12 inches of snow doesn't work? The mail handler who wrestles forty pound sacks of mail all night doesn't work? The clerk who is sorting mail hours before you even wake up doesn't work? And they wonder why I question your smarts.

And I never committed a crime or acted in a vulgar dirty way like the Clintons oftentimes have. I never needed to have someone's cat killed to make a threat. I basically worked three jobs in 25 years -- each one was a job I wanted to have and one where I achieved an element of success. Enough success to retire at the ripe old age of ***. That's enough about me.
I note that there are three asterisks there. Does that mean you retired at the age of one hundred and something. Sounds like failure to me.
One more thing before I finally toss you into the trash heap of hate where you truly belong:

99 per cent of all my rants and insults have been directed at public figures, politicians or celebrities. You, mostpost, have directed your venom to individual posters on this site. Shame on you.
It is true that your rants and insults will have little or no effect since most of those people will be reading this site anyway. But it makes me wonder why you need to do so. Could it be that you are jealous of their success. Could it be that the only way you can make yourself feel big is to make others feel small-in your mind anyway.

ETA: What the heck is that about having someone's cat killed?

Last edited by mostpost; 06-21-2017 at 04:14 PM.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 05:10 PM   #55
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Could it be that the only way you can make yourself feel big is to make others feel small-in your mind anyway.
Coming from someone who talks down to people more than anyone in here.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 06:04 PM   #56
barn32
tmrpots

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
'Chronic loser' was, always was, and will forever be referred to Hillary Clinton.

Any reference I have ever made pertaining to Bill Clinton is, and always will be is this: he is a serial sex offender, serial rapist, philanderer, and all out disgusting, vulgar trailer trash ("Look here; kiss it."). And he sexually abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and by those laws championed and mostly written by Democrat Party legislators, Clinton sexually harassed that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

That's more than enough disgust for me and he's your hero, mostpost. This slob also meets my definition of a chronic loser -- your guy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the human race and a loser as a man.

As president -- Clinton was impeached for suborning perjury and trying to fix a court case. Just because the GOP led Senate lacked the ballzz to remove this skel does not give Clinton a pass for this illegal and shameful behavior.

Your girl, the despicable chronic loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton, not only looked the other way while Clinton was raping people on a regular basis, she hired private detectives to threaten and harass the victims of Bill's conduct. She managed the entire bimbo eruption room; silence these bitches at any cost! Way to go, Hillary; mostpost's model of women's rights everywhere. Hillary, you go, girl!

As for me... well, mostpost, I probably didn't accomplish much compared to Bill and Hillary. I never raped a woman, or sexually harassed them. I never took it out and ordered someone to kiss it. I never sold US military technology and secrets to my country's enemies. I never committed treason or lied under oath as both Bill and Hilary did.

One shouldn't confuse 'getting elected' as a major accomplishment compared to real life. This 'profession' called politics is a unique enterprise. And the Clintons, as well as most Democrats, have parlayed this to the hilt. All they've really accomplished was to round up just enough dependent people, illegals, dead people and government employees to forge a consensus in most parts of the country. If this isn't true, how come Democrats everywhere fight against Voter ID laws? Winning an election means little to me. It doesn't matter that Bill Clinton won all but one election in his career. He is a chronic loser.

Personally speaking, all I ever accomplished was ... I lived my life the way I wanted to live it.

Yes, you call me stupid yet I never needed the government to provide me a job, such as US Post Office. I never sucked off the US taxpayer to provide me my fat, guaranteed, growing retirement pension or my generous health benefits and the like.

And I never committed a crime or acted in a vulgar dirty way like the Clintons oftentimes have. I never needed to have someone's cat killed to make a threat. I basically worked three jobs in 25 years -- each one was a job I wanted to have and one where I achieved an element of success. Enough success to retire at the ripe old age of ***. That's enough about me.

One more thing before I finally toss you into the trash heap of hate where you truly belong:

99 per cent of all my rants and insults have been directed at public figures, politicians or celebrities. You, mostpost, have directed your venom to individual posters on this site. Shame on you.
I think you could use my services.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg butt-hurt-lawyer-ad-on-park-bench.jpg (49.6 KB, 1 views)
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 07:33 PM   #57
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I have a ton of experience in both areas.

Homeless:

75% refuse to get out, accept real help because it's too easy to live on the street and take advantage of the system and they don't have to get sober.
[B]Because who wouldn't want to sleep in a cardboard box and live on restaurant scraps instead of having a job and living in a home.

20% mentally ill and a little bit of the above.
And 38% are alcohol dependent and 26% abused drugs. All of them are out there with little or no chance of recovery because Republicans starting with Reagan declared them evil and defunded programs that would help them.

5% newly homeless working the game because they made terrible mistakes. They will soon be saved by family etc or fall into one of the other categories.

Welfare: Culturally accepted and normalized in 75% of the cases. Mom did it, I will to. Why should I work? Work is for suckers. White, black everything in between.
That 75% figure is almost meaningless. It means 75% of those currently on welfare have been on for five or more years. Since half the people on welfare leave within a year and an additional 20% leave within two years and a further 20% leave within five years that means the 75% figure is actually much smaller than it seems. You need to compare the number of people on welfare more than five years with the total of all people on welfare over the course of those five years, not just those currently on welfare.

The important and true statistics are: 50% of welfare recipients leave in less than a year; 70% leave in less than two years; 90% leave in less than three years. Since those statistics are true, it is impossible that 75% of all welfare recipients are on welfare for more than five years.

20% Illegal immigrants et al

5% Newly on welfare, will be temp participants. Deserved poor for a short time. Layoffs etc. will go back to work.

This is strictly welfare. Not disability etc. but it's a mess too.
What would you know about it? You were a cop; probably not a very good one at that. Someone is going to get all bent out of shape because I said that with no evidence to back it up. Yet, that is exactly what you are doing. Making judgements with no evidence.

However many homeless you encountered on your job is not one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one tenth of one percent.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:36 PM   #58
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostie trying to talk intelligently with Ralph, who has been there and done that......
Old 06-21-2017, 07:36 PM   #59
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What would you know about it? You were a cop; probably not a very good one at that.
You really are becoming more infantile as the years go on. That's sad.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 08:32 PM   #60
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
You really are becoming more infantile as the years go on. That's sad.
I have been around a lot of infants - they all were much smarter and far more classy than mostie ever was. The closest mostie gets to infants is that he posts stuff that you would likely find in a diaper.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: