Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #31
Robert Fischer
clean money

both GREAT MEN

Obama was a great man. Trump is proving to be a hero. Thank God we've brought this prisoner home to the greatest country in the world. We happen to be living in the greatest era of our species, at the peak moment in the universe.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:58 AM   #32
woodtoo

Have a great day Robert.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #33
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Obama was a great man. Trump is proving to be a hero. Thank God we've brought this prisoner home to the greatest country in the world. We happen to be living in the greatest era of our species, at the peak moment in the universe.
What the heck do we have to complain about, then ?

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-19-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2017, 04:50 PM   #34
jocko699
Resurrectionist

RIP Otto

I feel so sorry for his family. I only hope his return gave them some closure.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #35
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
I feel so sorry for his family. I only hope his return gave them some closure.
Haven't you heard? He's an idiot.........
Old 06-19-2017, 06:14 PM   #36
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Barack Obama is the third greatest President this country has ever had, behind Bill Clinton and the great James Earl Carter.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2017, 06:20 PM   #37
Clocker

I would be reluctant to say that he is the third greatest president of the 21st Century. And if he is, that won't stand for long.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #38
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Haven't you heard? He's an idiot.........
Let's say you're traveling with the same tour group that Warmbier was. You've been lectured 1001 times by various people before and during the trip about all the risks of being in N Korea and all the rules you must follow, how you must behave, etc. THIS IS NO JOKE, they tell you. YOUR LIFE COULD BE AT STAKE.

So you're pretty stunned when Otto tells you he's going to ignore all that and steal a political banner to bring back to his hometown church.

Pretty sure "You're an idiot" are the next words coming out of your mouth..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2017, 06:45 PM   #39
JustRalph
Just another Facist

He was tortured until his brain no longer functioned because he took a poster off a wall. Petty theft

But I see your point.

Huff post another take

Attached Images
File Type: jpg EA6E3698-4F70-4B54-BA45-5516C559A910.jpg (63.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 06-19-2017, 06:50 PM   #40
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Let's say you're traveling with the same tour group that Warmbier was. You've been lectured 1001 times by various people before and during the trip about all the risks of being in N Korea and all the rules you must follow, how you must behave, etc. THIS IS NO JOKE, they tell you. YOUR LIFE COULD BE AT STAKE.

So you're pretty stunned when Otto tells you he's going to ignore all that and steal a political banner to bring back to his hometown church.

Pretty sure "You're an idiot" are the next words coming out of your mouth..
His roommate on the trip says it never happened.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...anything-wrong
Old 06-19-2017, 09:18 PM   #41
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
He is not in a coma but rather "unresponsive wakefulness" or a persistent vegetative state.
The clinical term for that is Democrat.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #42
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
Barack Obama is the third greatest President this country has ever had, behind Bill Clinton and the great James Earl Carter.

Soitenly!
knuck knuck knuck

Woo woo woo woo woo woo.

Billy, Barry, cheese!
Billy, Barry, cheese!

Spread out you numbskulls or I'll moider yas.

Benghazi, slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch.....

Last edited by Tom; 06-19-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 04:33 PM   #43
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Any time you answer your own questions, you are going to get the answer you want. Unfortunately, you will not get an accurate answer.

The chronic loser Clintons were elected governor of Arkansas (twice) President of the United States (twice) US Senator (twice) Democratic nominee for President (three times) (They won twice, but received the most votes all three times.

They have also been Attorney General of Arkansas and Secretary of State. When Hillary Clinton was still at Maine East High School in Park Ridge, she had already accomplished more than you will ever accomplish in your entire sad life.
'Chronic loser' was, always was, and will forever be referred to Hillary Clinton.

Any reference I have ever made pertaining to Bill Clinton is, and always will be is this: he is a serial sex offender, serial rapist, philanderer, and all out disgusting, vulgar trailer trash ("Look here; kiss it."). And he sexually abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and by those laws championed and mostly written by Democrat Party legislators, Clinton sexually harassed that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

That's more than enough disgust for me and he's your hero, mostpost. This slob also meets my definition of a chronic loser -- your guy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the human race and a loser as a man.

As president -- Clinton was impeached for suborning perjury and trying to fix a court case. Just because the GOP led Senate lacked the ballzz to remove this skel does not give Clinton a pass for this illegal and shameful behavior.

Your girl, the despicable chronic loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton, not only looked the other way while Clinton was raping people on a regular basis, she hired private detectives to threaten and harass the victims of Bill's conduct. She managed the entire bimbo eruption room; silence these bitches at any cost! Way to go, Hillary; mostpost's model of women's rights everywhere. Hillary, you go, girl!

As for me... well, mostpost, I probably didn't accomplish much compared to Bill and Hillary. I never raped a woman, or sexually harassed them. I never took it out and ordered someone to kiss it. I never sold US military technology and secrets to my country's enemies. I never committed treason or lied under oath as both Bill and Hilary did.

One shouldn't confuse 'getting elected' as a major accomplishment compared to real life. This 'profession' called politics is a unique enterprise. And the Clintons, as well as most Democrats, have parlayed this to the hilt. All they've really accomplished was to round up just enough dependent people, illegals, dead people and government employees to forge a consensus in most parts of the country. If this isn't true, how come Democrats everywhere fight against Voter ID laws? Winning an election means little to me. It doesn't matter that Bill Clinton won all but one election in his career. He is a chronic loser.

Personally speaking, all I ever accomplished was ... I lived my life the way I wanted to live it.

Yes, you call me stupid yet I never needed the government to provide me a job, such as US Post Office. I never sucked off the US taxpayer to provide me my fat, guaranteed, growing retirement pension or my generous health benefits and the like.

And I never committed a crime or acted in a vulgar dirty way like the Clintons oftentimes have. I never needed to have someone's cat killed to make a threat. I basically worked three jobs in 25 years -- each one was a job I wanted to have and one where I achieved an element of success. Enough success to retire at the ripe old age of ***. That's enough about me.

One more thing before I finally toss you into the trash heap of hate where you truly belong:

99 per cent of all my rants and insults have been directed at public figures, politicians or celebrities. You, mostpost, have directed your venom to individual posters on this site. Shame on you.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #44
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The crap coming from the left about his kid is disgusting.
Just shows what I have saying all along - semi-humans at best.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:11 PM   #45
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
'Chronic loser' was, always was, and will forever be referred to Hillary Clinton.

Any reference I have ever made pertaining to Bill Clinton is, and always will be is this: he is a serial sex offender, serial rapist, philanderer, and all out disgusting, vulgar trailer trash ("Look here; kiss it."). And he sexually abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and by those laws championed and mostly written by Democrat Party legislators, Clinton sexually harassed that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

That's more than enough disgust for me and he's your hero, mostpost. This slob also meets my definition of a chronic loser -- your guy Bill Clinton is a disgrace to the human race and a loser as a man.

As president -- Clinton was impeached for suborning perjury and trying to fix a court case. Just because the GOP led Senate lacked the ballzz to remove this skel does not give Clinton a pass for this illegal and shameful behavior.

Your girl, the despicable chronic loser, Hillary Rodham Clinton, not only looked the other way while Clinton was raping people on a regular basis, she hired private detectives to threaten and harass the victims of Bill's conduct. She managed the entire bimbo eruption room; silence these bitches at any cost! Way to go, Hillary; mostpost's model of women's rights everywhere. Hillary, you go, girl!

As for me... well, mostpost, I probably didn't accomplish much compared to Bill and Hillary. I never raped a woman, or sexually harassed them. I never took it out and ordered someone to kiss it. I never sold US military technology and secrets to my country's enemies. I never committed treason or lied under oath as both Bill and Hilary did.

One shouldn't confuse 'getting elected' as a major accomplishment compared to real life. This 'profession' called politics is a unique enterprise. And the Clintons, as well as most Democrats, have parlayed this to the hilt. All they've really accomplished was to round up just enough dependent people, illegals, dead people and government employees to forge a consensus in most parts of the country. If this isn't true, how come Democrats everywhere fight against Voter ID laws? Winning an election means little to me. It doesn't matter that Bill Clinton won all but one election in his career. He is a chronic loser.

Personally speaking, all I ever accomplished was ... I lived my life the way I wanted to live it.

Yes, you call me stupid yet I never needed the government to provide me a job, such as US Post Office. I never sucked off the US taxpayer to provide me my fat, guaranteed, growing retirement pension or my generous health benefits and the like.

And I never committed a crime or acted in a vulgar dirty way like the Clintons oftentimes have. I never needed to have someone's cat killed to make a threat. I basically worked three jobs in 25 years -- each one was a job I wanted to have and one where I achieved an element of success. Enough success to retire at the ripe old age of ***. That's enough about me.

One more thing before I finally toss you into the trash heap of hate where you truly belong:

99 per cent of all my rants and insults have been directed at public figures, politicians or celebrities. You, mostpost, have directed your venom to individual posters on this site. Shame on you.
Very well stated reckless, post of the Trump administration!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: