Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

View Poll Results: Gun Runner vs Songbird
Gun Runner 42 80.77%
Songbird 10 19.23%
Voters: 52. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 02:54 PM   #181
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
He posted he would like if I drowned in a pool. Did you miss that?

Besides, what are you doing posting during the day? Aren't you more of a 3 am, drunk poster?
You're an idiot. I did miss the drowning thing. But who gives a shit? You are trying to nail down my virtues and vices and you are always acting like an asshole. FU!
Old 08-28-2017, 02:57 PM   #182
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
You're an idiot. I did miss the drowning thing. But who gives a shit? You are trying to nail down my virtues and vices and you are always acting like an asshole. FU!
Maybe you shouldn't play board cop....especially since you've been banned for your drunk posting, k?

Stick to redboards.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:00 PM   #183
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
He posted he would like if I drowned in a pool. Did you miss that?

Besides, what are you doing posting during the day? Aren't you more of a 3 am, drunk poster?
So how many people are you fighting with?

Keep asking me how my swim went with an 8yo, and that's the answer you're going to eventually get. I let my neighbors use my pool. I get along with my neighbors, they're friends. I'm sure that's a foreign concept to you.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:03 PM   #184
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Maybe you shouldn't play board cop....especially since you've been banned for your drunk posting, k?

Stick to redboards.
Forget this. We're horseplayers. Get on a selection thread, play, and have some fun! This conversation we're having is worthless. Not life serving at all. You think you know me. You don't know shit!
Old 08-28-2017, 03:27 PM   #185
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
So how many people are you fighting with?

Keep asking me how my swim went with an 8yo, and that's the answer you're going to eventually get. I let my neighbors use my pool. I get along with my neighbors, they're friends. I'm sure that's a foreign concept to you.
You've taken it to another level twice with your name calling and wishing death on me. Not my fault you bragged about your time with 8 year olds. You said it, not me. I was merely asking how your swim went.

It's cool though. I'll be banned when PA decides to pay attention again and you'll always be a coward who doesn't bet and acts like a big shot on the internet.

I'm VERY impressed.

How's that upper lip of yours smelling?
Old 08-28-2017, 03:51 PM   #186
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
You've taken it to another level twice with your name calling and wishing death on me. Not my fault you bragged about your time with 8 year olds. You said it, not me. I was merely asking how your swim went.

It's cool though. I'll be banned when PA decides to pay attention again and you'll always be a coward who doesn't bet and acts like a big shot on the internet.

I'm VERY impressed.

How's that upper lip of yours smelling?
Here's my post for all to read, to see if I was "bragging about spending time with 8yos." So keep inferring that I'm a pedophile, and you're going to get a reply that isn't nice but much deserved.

Quote:
Can you even do simple math?

Let me help you out.

When Arrogate was "the greatest horse in the world," perhaps they thought they could get a $100k stud fee, even though he's by UBS. That's $10m a year based on 100 paid stud fees, and $30m in 3 years.

Now that Arrogate has fallen to earth, they may no longer be able to get $100k. If they can get $75k, they've lost $2.5m a year, or $7.5m in 3 years.

If they have to cut him to $50k, that's a loss in value of $5m a year, and $15m in 3 years.

This isn't tough. I'll explain it to my neighbor's 8yo when they come over to swim later today. I bet he gets the math.

Will Take Charge was a pretty accomplished son of UBS, and he could only command $30k as a stud fee, and that's being out of Take Charge Lady, a far superior female family than Arrogate's.

No one thinks he won't get a full book, but only you seem to not understand that the stud fee and quality of mares are subject to fluctuation, meaning yes, he can devalue and already has.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #187
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Here's my post for all to read, to see if I was "bragging about spending time with 8yos." So keep inferring that I'm a pedophile, and you're going to get a reply that isn't nice but much deserved.
Yeah not exactly a smoking gun! Don't sweat this BS Fager Fan. As fans of this game it is part and parcel that we will have to tolerate a culture of whiny ass punks and losers on a daily basis when trying to discuss our beloved game! Par for the course!
Old 08-28-2017, 04:07 PM   #188
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I didn't infer that at all, but it's interesting that's how you took it.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:08 PM   #189
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
Yeah not exactly a smoking gun! Don't sweat this BS Fager Fan. As fans of this game it is part and parcel that we will have to tolerate a culture of whiny ass punks and losers on a daily basis when trying to discuss our beloved game! Par for the course!
Can't help yourself, huh?
Old 08-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #190
Dahoss9698
Veteran

This has been fun...but not enough for me to waste anymore time on.

Fager Fraud...pm me when we can meet up at the sales. I'm really looking forward to it.
Old 08-28-2017, 04:50 PM   #191
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Can't help yourself, huh?
When you are scouring your mind for any dirt available on me absolutely!

Here's some more for the future to hold against me!

About 3 pm on Saturdays I crack a beer because all the heavy lifting has been done.

When I get bored with that I smoke marijuana around 5-6 PM.

I eat too much BBQ in the summer. Every spring I have washboard abs and start to resemble a sea otter every August.

I am a night owl. I come home from work and will fall asleep on the couch and be up til 5 am. Happens all the time.

I haven't been to confession in 10 years.

I have slept with 2 different women in 3 days. Both out of wedlock!

I didn't brush my teeth before I went to bed last night.

That about sums it up. Use it against me at your disgretion scumbag!
Old 08-28-2017, 05:19 PM   #192
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Clearly my work here is done.

Old 08-29-2017, 11:04 AM   #193
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Of course I don't need your help, but i figured even I've never wished death upon someone. I pushed him to the edge? Because I disagreed with him? Because I pointed out he's wrong and echoed what you said months ago.....that he can't concede even when he's wrong?

Of course I expect to take it and have. I've been called names with nothing done, and now worse. Two sets of rules and since I posted in off topic you got your panties in a twist.

But good to know we're back to having no boundaries here. This is going to get fun.
And here i thought I was nice to you in my reply. Could have been much worse.

That you got all upset that someone joked (yeah, it was a joke) about you being face down in the pool after you insult the guy time and time again...I have no sympathy for you in this instance...you could be the biggest conservative Republican in the world and I would have written the same exact thing to you.

Don't lean on the off-topic crutch...you're better than that
Old 08-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #194
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't lean on the off-topic crutch...you're better than that
Actually, I take that back...you're clearly NOT better than that.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: