Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2017, 02:02 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
I read a pretty good biography of Manson published a few years ago.One of the things that struck me was that records of his time at 'boys homes",i.e. reform school was that how manipulative he was even at a young age.He had a rare talent for knowing exactly whose buttons to push and when to push them.

Life long psychopath, those types cannot be cured. I have a nephew who is one. At the age of 12 he was already building a rap sheet, by 17 he had been incarcerated in juvenile hall in Idaho 9 separate times. Some of the crimes were violent, like attacking a 65 year old female teacher when he was 14. (In Idaho they will treat the worst juvenile offenders like adults). Nothing worked with him, he is just evil. Finally at 19 he got 2-5 in the state pen for attempted strangulation of his girlfriend that was reduced to domestic violence in the presence of a child.

I am keeping my fingers crossed he keeps screwing up in the joint and gets his sentence extended, he will eventually kill someone. For now he is just stuck doing the whole five for bad behavior, scheduled to be released in 2020. People like him just keep escalating their crimes until someone dies and they get life in the joint. There needs to be a way to put them away permanently before that happens.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #17
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Life long psychopath, those types cannot be cured. I have a nephew who is one. At the age of 12 he was already building a rap sheet, by 17 he had been incarcerated in juvenile hall in Idaho 9 separate times. Some of the crimes were violent, like attacking a 65 year old female teacher when he was 14. (In Idaho they will treat the worst juvenile offenders like adults). Nothing worked with him, he is just evil. Finally at 19 he got 2-5 in the state pen for attempted strangulation of his girlfriend that was reduced to domestic violence in the presence of a child.

I am keeping my fingers crossed he keeps screwing up in the joint and gets his sentence extended, he will eventually kill someone. For now he is just stuck doing the whole five for bad behavior, scheduled to be released in 2020. People like him just keep escalating their crimes until someone dies and they get life in the joint. There needs to be a way to put them away permanently before that happens.
in the history of the world you have world leaders that are psycopath's. the guy in North Korea is that way and i am sure there are quite a few of them in the middle east that are too. Hitler probably was one as well.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 02:52 PM   #18
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2017, 06:10 PM   #19
kingfin66
Bombardier

Congratulations to Charles for finally completing his sentence. Very few actually complete a life sentence to the bitter end, but a few false alarms he finally did it! Adios to him and his swastika.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #20
zico20

Quote:

With thinking like this the ACLU will never invite you to their annual banquet dinner.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:09 AM   #21
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Old 11-21-2017, 08:15 AM   #22
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

http://victorygirlsblog.com/charles-...-tweets-video/
This is kind of funny: Charles...Marilyn....close enough, I guess. Several "RIP, dude; loved your music" tweets.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 09:09 AM   #23
BaffertsWig

Quote:

He must have been raised by two mommys or two daddys...
BaffertsWig is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
[/B]

With thinking like this the ACLU will never invite you to their annual banquet dinner.

I am a firm believer everyone should be born with the full catalog of civil rights. If a person runs afoul of the law every conviction depending on severity causes you to lose a few or most of them. How many times has a murder by firearm been committed by someone who because of a previous violent felony conviction was not supposed to own a gun? Simple way to save a few lives if you aren't supposed to posses a gun because of previous conviction law enforcement can stop and search you or your vehicle anytime anywhere without a warrant or suspicion. You get caught with a gun you shouldn't have you go back in the joint for a minimum of 10 years.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It is a shame they could not fry this worthless slug's ass years ago.
Glad he is dead now. The rest of his miserable cult should have been disposed of as well.

This guy is why we need the death penalty.
Some people just deserve to die.
On pay-per-view so we can all enjoy it.
Old 11-21-2017, 01:11 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
It is a shame they could not fry this worthless slug's ass years ago.
Glad he is dead now. The rest of his miserable cult should have been disposed of as well.

This guy is why we need the death penalty.
Some people just deserve to die.
On pay-per-view so we can all enjoy it.
What I find strangely absent in most death penalty debates is the fact that giving someone life imprison puts everyone who comes in contact with them at a severe risk. During a tour of the West Virginia State Penitentiary, that actually housed Charlie's mother at one time and Charlie himself wanted to be transferred to I saw first hand all the weapons the prisoners made and how they made them. You lock someone down 23 hours a day who has no hope of ever getting out and they spend that whole time plotting and making ways of injuring staff and causing other trouble. If it takes 3 months to make a knife they will do it. People like Charles Manson serve no purpose and are worse than a rabid animal.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:36 PM   #27
RunForTheRoses

The NYT has a what became of the Manson family article and it says Tex Watson has sired 4 kids from conjugal visits. Says something about our society that this could happen.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2017, 03:01 PM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
The NYT has a what became of the Manson family article and it says Tex Watson has sired 4 kids from conjugal visits. Says something about our society that this could happen.

Good ole California. It is a well known fact that mental illness can be passed on genetically and they let that inhumane piece of crap procreate, WTF.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The death penalty should be not only allowed, but the manner of execution should match as closely as possible to the way the POS killed his victim(s).
So Charlie would have been tied up and hacked to death with a knife. LEft on his cell floor to suffer and die in agony.

I can live with that.
If that is not a deterrent, I don't what would be.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:27 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The death penalty should be not only allowed, but the manner of execution should match as closely as possible to the way the POS killed his victim(s).
So Charlie would have been tied up and hacked to death with a knife. LEft on his cell floor to suffer and die in agony.

I can live with that.
If that is not a deterrent, I don't what would be.
Too messy for the prison staff to clean up. Better to take him to the zoo and drop him in the lion cage after the lions haven't been fed for a few days.