Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-17-2021, 02:33 PM   #16
Gamblin4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhorseplayer View Post
problem is drivers are not all united and wont all stand up. I wont get the vax and because I am a citizen of the usa the constitution gives me the right to travel anywhere in the USA, if they fire me will take it all the way to supremes if necessary along with several other drivers there is no way we lose. If you got it a truck brought it.
I quit driving last year b/c company kept sending me to PA & NY every week during the 1st half of year. They wanted me back 2 weeks later due to other drivers in company threating to quit instead of going. I told them nope I'm good.
Gamblin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2021, 03:09 PM   #17
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblin4ever View Post
I quit driving last year b/c company kept sending me to PA & NY every week during the 1st half of year. They wanted me back 2 weeks later due to other drivers in company threating to quit instead of going. I told them nope I'm good.

dont mind PA , but NY city and NJ forget about it lol just quit a company cause they only run in east for new company out of las vegas start on monday they book drivers rooms in southpoint or silverton
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2021, 03:32 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
INSANITY!!!
I think the number of abortions performed in this country and globally is INSANE...but hey...MY BODY, MY CHOICE, right mostpost?

Except when it comes to vaccines...

Classic.
Old 08-17-2021, 03:37 PM   #19
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I think the number of abortions performed in this country and globally is INSANE...but hey...MY BODY, MY CHOICE, right mostpost?

Except when it comes to vaccines...

Classic.
Hypocrite and Democrat are synonymous.
Old 08-18-2021, 09:05 AM   #20
boxcar

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after refusing COVID vaccine

Here's another freakin' horror story. And the hospital is totally evasive, adamantly refusing to answer the tough questions.

And what makes this story even more unbelievable is that we know that the vaxxes can seriously screw with a person's cardiovascular system! But they still insist on the patient getting the jabs.

Whatever happened to the Hippocratic Oath?

https://mynorthwest.com/3094868/rant...covid-vaccine/
Old 08-18-2021, 10:51 AM   #21
boxcar

Another Story About the Medical Nazis

Elderly Patient Says Emory University Hospital Midtown Denied Outpatient Medical Care Over Refusal To Vax/PCR Test

https://www.georgiarecord.com/elderl...-vax-pcr-test/

The evidence is mounting that this policy holding patients' needed health care in hostage in exchange for the jabs is systemic in nature. I'm suspecting that some Deep State directive from on high was sent out quietly to all hospitals.

The moral to all these stories is that if you're unvaxxed and get sick, you're probably wasting your time going to a hospital. They would prefer to see you die before treating you.
Old 08-18-2021, 07:34 PM   #22
boxcar

There's Nothing Quite Like "Compassionate" Liberalsim

Report: Biden Admin Will Withhold Funds from Nursing Homes if Staff Not Vaccinated

President Joe Biden’s administration will require staff of nursing homes to receive the coronavirus vaccine in order for such facilities to receive federal money for Medicare and Medicaid.

The Associated Press reports:

Biden will announce the move Wednesday afternoon in a White House address as the administration continues to look for ways to use mandates to ENCOURAGE vaccine holdouts to get shots. A senior administration official confirmed the announcement on condition of anonymity to preview the news before Biden’s remarks. […] Hundreds of thousands of nursing home workers are not vaccinated, according to federal data, despite those facilities bearing the brunt of the early COVID-19 outbreak and their workers being among the first in the country to be eligible for shots.
(emphasis mine)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...paign=20210818

So...the term "encourage" is the new euphemism for coerce. Not surprised coming from the AP.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:19 PM   #23
boxcar

US Surgeon General says there’s “not nearly enough” social media censorship

Demands more scrubbing of "misinformation."

Wow! What a good little covid nazi. He DEMANDS more censorship so that they can continue to lie by omission. Continue to deceive the public. Obliterate public discourse. Public debate. Obliterate all transparency.

In another thread I made the point that one of the four major points to achieving an authoritarian state is to control Information, which censorship certain does. And the next is closely related because it contributes to the next aspect of control which is our Thinking. Whenever the flow of information is severely restricted, which is exactly what the Surgeon General is demanding, then obviously, as a consequence of that kind of action, our Thoughts become restricted. Therefore, we come under the control of the state's Group Think -- what everyone is saying and writing. Some people even dare call this brainwashing when the mind becomes thoroughly saturated with state-sponsored propaganda.
Old 08-25-2021, 01:00 PM   #24
xtb

Washington public school requires student-athletes to wear ankle monitors to ensure social distancing, track COVID-19 outbreaks

Quote:
One unnamed mother told the Post Millennial that her daughter had only just arrived at volleyball team practice when she received a text message revealing that the team coach was asking her child to put on an ankle monitor.

The coach also reportedly told the mother that use of the device was intended to inform players when they were not distanced enough, and was only reportedly intended for use at indoor practice. The coach also added that the school reportedly handed out opt-out forms during the previous week's meeting, but the unnamed mom said that she never received any such forms, nor was she ever made aware of such a program.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/washin...ankle-monitors
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2021, 01:05 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ankle monitors...LOL

Getting them used to being slaves at a young age...cool

This is fine....LMAO
Old 08-25-2021, 01:11 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Hypocrite and Democrat are synonymous.

Isn't that the truth, and definitely throw in double standards.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-25-2021, 01:55 PM   #27
boxcar

Quote:
Ankle monitors...LOL

Getting them used to being slaves at a young age...cool

This is fine....LMAO
They're getting used to house arrest. Look at Australia. The entire continent is one huge penal colony.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:55 PM   #28
boxcar

Two Families Fought Hospitals to Allow Alternative COVID Treatments, Now Their Loved Ones Have Died

This story incenses me because there was no good reason to withhold alternative treatments for either of these dying patients. The hospitals, the doctors and even the judges who participated in making these horrible decisions should be put on trial for first degree murder!

I would dearly love for Mosty or 46er or KKK -- any liberal here to explain the rationale behind these cold-hearted, merciless uncompassionate decisions, especially in the case whereb7 the family was willing to waive their liability rights! The two adult elephants who saved a little one from drowning in a vid that was posted yesterday had more intelligence and compassion than their human counterparts who participated in these decisions. The beasts of this earth have more common sense, compassion and mercy in their souls than these murderers! Here are a few key excerpts from this story:

Pisano had been on a ventilator for 36 days; Judge had been on a ventilator for 44 days.

And,

“The problem is he was trapped [in Mayo Clinic Florida]. They wouldn’t let him leave. They wouldn’t let them bring in a doctor to treat him, the only doctor who expressed hope he could be saved. Madness.”

And,

The letter, signed by the hospital’s chief medical officer, George Figueroa, M.D., described Stephen Judge’s condition as “extremely critical” and stated, “Avidptadil (sic) is not FDA approved and there is no emergency use authorization for Aviptadil in a patient with this clinical condition at this time.”

And,

Developed to help patients with advanced COVID-19, ZYESAMI is the brand name of aviptadil, a synthetic version of a natural chemical made in the human body, called human vasoactive intestinal polypeptide.

“We didn’t invent it—nature invented it,” Javitt said. “With 28 amino acids, you can make it in a factory.”

And now for the most absurd, irrational statement of all:

In court filings the company had asked to have sealed, attorneys and a doctor for the hospital said it wasn’t clear what would happen to Daniel Pisano if the treatment requested by the family was used. The family had offered to sign a waiver releasing the hospital from all liability related to Pisano’s treatment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/two-fa...rWpkEGbcOw8%3D

These people are totally out of their minds! "It wasn't clear what would happen to Daniel Pisano..."!??? But it was, apparently, quite clear that he was in "extremely critical" condition, as it was! Are we supposed to believe that after all those days on the ventilator that this guy was going to pull through? Why would anyone in their right mind not give a dying man a shot at living? (As a judge with common sense in another case rightfully asked, "What is there to lose?") Were these elitist, know-it-all, medical experts concerned that he would lose his life by keeping him on their protocols, which is precisely why his condition deteriorated to "extremely critical" in the first place? But apparently, they didn't have that concern at all by keeping him chained to their FDA-approved, bureaucratic protocols. No! Their concern was protecting mainstream status quo. The real reason they wouldn't give this guy (and the other fellow, as well) a real shot at surviving is because they didn't want to be shamed! It's all about protecting their integrity, guarding their credentials.

What deceitful, despicable, vile hypocrites they all are!
Old 01-21-2022, 02:03 PM   #29
TJDave

Quote:
I think the number of abortions performed in this country and globally is INSANE...
I disagree. There should be more. Much more.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:10 PM   #30
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Isn't that the truth, and definitely throw in double standards.
That is the only Standards the Democrats have...