Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-02-2022, 01:11 AM   #31
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
In the near future, De Santis will be unemployed. He’s up for re-election next year. He won in 2018 by .4%. His approval rating among Florida voters is dropping with 54% disapproval. He’s 14 points behind Charlie Christ in early polls.

As for AOC she can be re-elected in NY14 as long as she wants, but most likely she will run for the Senate at some point. And she will win.
You REALLY shouldn't believe everything you read. You people and your "polls".

Of course AOC will be re-elected as long as she wants in her District. Those Idiots there have proven that's how they want to be "represented". Just because I fade her doesn't mean she isn't doing her job of "representing" her Constituents.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:18 AM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
In the near future, De Santis will be unemployed. He’s up for re-election next year. He won in 2018 by .4%. His approval rating among Florida voters is dropping with 54% disapproval. He’s 14 points behind Charlie Christ in early polls.

As for AOC she can be re-elected in NY14 as long as she wants, but most likely she will run for the Senate at some point. And she will win.
Charlie Crist.....lol
Old 01-02-2022, 07:54 AM   #33
tucker6

Quote:
That “Airhead” graduated Cum Laude from Boston University with a degree in economics and International Relations.
That's interesting. My degree was Economics with an emphasis on intl business. What I can tell you is that despite her cum laude designation, she doesn't know shit about economics. I've heard her make several economic statements that make me roll my eyes.

I would ask you this Mostie. An economics degree opens up a lot of job opportunities out of college, especially for a cum laude. It's a tough degree to earn. Given that, why was she a bartender her whole life?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 08:38 AM   #34
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

"Milton Keynes"
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 08:48 AM   #35
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
"Milton Keynes"
cum laude my ass. Affirmative action in action. Either that or she learned a lot from Kamala's magna cum laude in how to rise to power.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 09:55 AM   #36
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
That's interesting. My degree was Economics with an emphasis on intl business. What I can tell you is that despite her cum laude designation, she doesn't know shit about economics. I've heard her make several economic statements that make me roll my eyes.

I would ask you this Mostie. An economics degree opens up a lot of job opportunities out of college, especially for a cum laude. It's a tough degree to earn. Given that, why was she a bartender her whole life?
COME ON MAN, she is a member of Congress and don't denigrate Boston University

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 09:57 AM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
As usual you twist everything I say. I have no problem with DeSantis accompanying his wife to her treatments. But he was out of sight for two weeks and, according to Fox, the day she had a treatment was Dec. 29. What was he doing the other days.

I have had enough family members and friends undergo treatment for various cancers to know that treatments are followed by days and weeks of recovery time.

Since Mrs. DeSantis accompanied the governor to a social event two days after her treatment, I must assume that her cancer is treatable and hopefully the prognosis is good.
Maybe he was visiting BIDEN WHO WAS FROLICING ON THE BEACH while people stood in long lines to get tested because he rejected being prepared.
Old 01-02-2022, 10:24 AM   #38
delayjf

Quote:
For several years they've been an item. He was the subject of much comedy and humiiation on various boards. Beta male
Is he the same boy friend who's PR firm AOC was funneling campaign money to - wonder what his cut was?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 11:22 AM   #39
Greyfox

Quote:
That “Airhead” graduated Cum Laude from Boston University with a degree in economics and International Relations.
AOC's"genius" in Economics wants Taxpayers to pay her student loan debts while she vacations in Florida.
Suckers such as you Mostie probably don't see a problem in doing that.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 12:08 PM   #40
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
AOC's"genius" in Economics wants Taxpayers to pay her student loan debts while she vacations in Florida.
Suckers such as you Mostie probably don't see a problem in doing that.
"Hey Mostie...I'm in Florida. Pay my Student Loan Debts...please."

Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 12:17 PM   #41
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Fixated on men's feet? Is that wrong? Why are you and AOC judging someone else's sexual preferences? Don't you teach us that this is absolutely wrong? That everyone deserves respect, regardless of sexuality, even if that sexuality includes men's feet?

What's wrong with you?
Old 01-02-2022, 12:29 PM   #42
woodtoo

Quote:
Obviously you failed eighth grade Civics. AOC Is a member of the United States Congress. She is not involved in state government, nor is she involved in state or local government. Dealing with Covid-19 on a local basis is the responsibility of local and state officials. Further, it’s the responsibility of the executive branch not the legislative.

In Florida, that is Ron DeSantis who has been AWOL while Florida leads the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases.
Hopelessly lost....still.
Old 01-02-2022, 12:40 PM   #43
woodtoo

Quote:
Old 01-02-2022, 12:53 PM   #44
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
cum laude my ass. Affirmative action in action. Either that or she learned a lot from Kamala's magna cum laude in how to rise to power.

I have ran across a few people that had prestigious degrees with an F grade in common sense, that rendered their book smarts useless. I ran across a guy with a Pepperdine business MBA that would have struggled to manage a lemonade stand.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2022, 04:26 PM   #45
Marshall Bennett

If she earned her degree legitimately (I have my doubts) she's no different than many that excel in their education interest, but when removed from that element they're dumb as dirt.
My next-door neighbor has multiple engineering degrees, but ask him where the dipstick is on his car and he'll shrug his shoulders.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: