Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #166
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
I doubt it. Source?
Mr. Laughable Graphman, doubts it.

Ooo, lookie there. Even higher for Feb.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...artisan_trends
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2012, 07:41 AM   #167
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Mr. Laughable Graphman, doubts it.

Ooo, lookie there. Even higher for Feb.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...artisan_trends
.................................................. .............

Mr. Laughable Glib while Wrong,

Gee I wonder why Gallup shows a very different story than Rasmussen?

Could it be that ole' Rassy is indeed a house organ of the repugs. Question of course is exactly WHAT organ would that be?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #168
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
.................................................. .............

Mr. Laughable Glib while Wrong,
Wrong? What a clown. This from the biggest nerd with the most consistently fraudulent graphs from the same tired, pathetic tools @ Mother Jones & Media Matters.

Look into who's more reliable, Gallup or Rassmusen.

Get lost. You're a joke.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #169
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

FOX poll says Rassmusen is more reliable than Gallop.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:16 AM   #170
johnhannibalsmith

Does anyone still watch Meet The Press?

As a regular watcher, the contrast between now and almost any time previous over the last half-dozen or so years is shocking.

This big news week, when you'd think they could get a pile of people to show up and be blowhards for attention and half of the panel are NBC employees Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell...

...and listening to them, you'd think you were listening to the Bret Baier's All-Star Panel. Talk about jumping off the sinking ship - Mitchell is already comparing Obama's failed strategies in policy to what the Big Hill would do.

Really, it's been an a cascade of the abandonment of hero worship in concert with polls, but it is striking just how racist those two are the way the apologists have taken to criticizing almost every aspect of his presidency recently.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2014, 11:43 AM   #171
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

"News" is dead.
Nothing matters but politics anymore.Unbiased reporters went the way of the dinosaurs.

I prefer Iraq's old Sunday morning show - BEAT the Press.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:51 AM   #172
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Does anyone still watch Meet The Press?

As a regular watcher, the contrast between now and almost any time previous over the last half-dozen or so years is shocking.

This big news week, when you'd think they could get a pile of people to show up and be blowhards for attention and half of the panel are NBC employees Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell...

...and listening to them, you'd think you were listening to the Bret Baier's All-Star Panel. Talk about jumping off the sinking ship - Mitchell is already comparing Obama's failed strategies in policy to what the Big Hill would do.

Really, it's been an a cascade of the abandonment of hero worship in concert with polls, but it is striking just how racist those two are the way the apologists have taken to criticizing almost every aspect of his presidency recently.
One reason for when I started this thread almost a year ago. I saw it coming. Please read my inaugural post. I think the downfall is actually about a year ahead of what I thought would happen. Much to my delight

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=106490
Old 08-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #173
johnhannibalsmith

Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.

In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

The former first lady and U.S. senator said she fears the jihadist groups currently gaining strength in the Middle East will expand their sights on Europe and the United States.

Clinton was asked about President Obama's recently-coined slogan (“Don’t do stupid s---") to describe his administration's foreign-policy doctrine.

“Great nations need organizing principles," Clinton replied, "and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

I wonder if the President likes how the machine does its work now.

This probably green lights mosite to now begin tearing apart Obama.

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinto...141410915.html

-Robert James Smith, 1989

Last edited by johnhannibalsmith; 08-10-2014 at 01:19 PM.
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #174
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Ahead of a possible presidential run, Hillary Clinton appears to be distancing herself from what she called President Barack Obama's foreign policy "failure": the decision not to intervene during the early stages of the Syrian civil war.

In an interview with The Atlantic published on Sunday, the former secretary of state says the "failure" of the United States to those protesting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad led to the rise of al-Qaida-inspired groups like ISIS, the militants currently creating havoc in Syria and Iraq.

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said.

The former first lady and U.S. senator said she fears the jihadist groups currently gaining strength in the Middle East will expand their sights on Europe and the United States.

Clinton was asked about President Obama's recently-coined slogan (“Don’t do stupid s---") to describe his administration's foreign-policy doctrine.

“Great nations need organizing principles," Clinton replied, "and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

I wonder if the President likes how the machine does its work now.

This probably green lights mosite to now begin tearing apart Obama.

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinto...141410915.html
The funny thing is, the Lefties, on this board, STILL defend Obama's foreign policy, and those same people will be defending Hillary's comments if she runs in 2016.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #175
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

As Obama look at the mid East and the turmoil he has caused, he says, in his Erckle voice...."mmmm, did I do that?"
Old 08-11-2014, 12:33 AM   #176
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
As Obama look at the mid East and the turmoil he has caused, he says, in his Erckle voice...."mmmm, did I do that?"
you are assuming that what is happening is not actually his plan - the more people in the USA he gets sucking on the gov't teats, the stronger dems become as long as the government can survive. sadly GOP is dying.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #177
Lefty

But there comes a a tipping point. SOMEBODY has to work, pay taxes for those benefits. SS has already tipped. More going out than coming in. The GOP can and has to make a comeback if we are to survive as the country our forefathers built.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2014, 01:56 PM   #178
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The democrats clearly will bring the end to this nation.
You can't have everyone taking and no one making.
But that is their goal.

Remember the old cartoon, the guy sitting on a tree branch, sawing it off, but he is on the outside of the saw?

That is the democrat party.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #179
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The democrats clearly will bring the end to this nation.
You can't have everyone taking and no one making.
But that is their goal.
Just tax the corporations more and give more powers to unions so they can extort the companies/corporations... cuz everyone knows the bosses are screwing their workers and not paying them enough.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #180
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I'll answer that question.

No. Bush did.

Obviously.