Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #46
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Ignore that little girl with painted face. You are correct. Obama has stated that very thing. Remember he said he was going to fundamentally change the USA? And read Saul Alinsky - the road map is to build a new infrastructure inside the existing one, then tear down the existing one.

Pretty much what is going on.
Pretty much, and I don't think that it takes a genius to see what is happening right before our very eyes...Unless of course one likes what is happening to this once great nation.....Or they just refuse to relate to what is really going on, as something that will pass somehow without any real consequence....sure..

Last edited by LottaKash; 07-26-2013 at 04:15 PM.
LottaKash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #47
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Ignore that little girl with painted face. You are correct. Obama has stated that very thing. Remember he said he was going to fundamentally change the USA? And read Saul Alinsky - the road map is to build a new infrastructure inside the existing one, then tear down the existing one.

Pretty much what is going on.
Tom, try increasing the height of the pile of Scientific papers and journals you are sitting on.

No, old McDonald take out boxes and wrappers and colorful kids' menus and particularly sticky Penthouses will NOT work.

Last edited by hcap; 07-26-2013 at 04:29 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #48
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Tom, try increasing the height of the pile of Scientific papers and journals you are sitting on.

No, old McDonald take out boxes and wrappers and colorful kids' menus and particularly sticky Penthouses will work.
Perhaps you are in need for some further Zenning, or maybe some Sodium Pentothal would cure you of your unwillingness to bend to the truth, even just a little.....

Your anecdotes are redundant and silly and tiresome...
Old 07-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #49
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
Perhaps you are in need for some further Zenning, or maybe some Sodium Pentothal would cure you of your unwillingness to bend to the truth, even just a little.....

Your anecdotes are redundant and silly and tiresome...
If you will not abandon your tin foil beannie and post reality, don't bother to read my posts. I rarely read yours.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #50
BlueShoe

Quote:
Not if you orient your tin foil beanie north/south instead of east/west
Naw, much easier to just sit here and wait for you to post a chart showing us how it all ends. You do have a chart on the solar system, don't you?
Old 07-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #51
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueShoe
Naw, much easier to just sit here and wait for you to post a chart showing us how it all ends. You do have a chart on the solar system, don't you?
Of course I do. But my pal boxcar has already pointed out the evil of believing in a Heliocentric solar system. So all my carefully researched colorful charts must be abandoned. I am frantically looking for a 4 color geocentric model graph. Unfortunately those that are still in circulation have only 2 colors. There were only 2 available way back when. Very popular here on off topic among you conservative gentlemen.

Black and white
Old 07-26-2013, 07:18 PM   #52
LottaKash

Quote:
If you will not abandon your tin foil beannie and post reality, don't bother to read my posts. I rarely read yours.

Ya see that is what I am talking about...Tin foil hats, tin foil hats, tin foil hats...Why don't you revive the Ming the Merciless chant as well...Ya got nuttin kid...Just the ZEN...
Old 08-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #53
hcap

Any one notice JR is setting a new all time record for the most "I hate Obama posts" within one 60 minute rip-roaring frenzy?

Last edited by hcap; 08-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #54
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Any one notice JR is setting a new all time record for the most "I hate Obama posts" within one 60 minute rip-roaring frenzy?
Keep talking Smedley..........it can only get worse
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #55
Stillriledup
Veteran

Here's a question for all you politicos. Is it possible, however remote it may be, that The POTUS is just a puppet and is just doing what he's told to do? The reason i say this is because many who wanted Romney to win are all about bashing Obama, but i can't imagine that if romney had won, he would have swept in and made things better....maybe he would have made things different, but better? I can't buy it....seems like we would have an entire new set of problems and there would be "i hate Romney" threads while all the Obama supporters would be saying that you made your bed with this slimeball, so lie in it.

Maybe the office of the President is just poisoned and no matter who's in office, the country won't be run with YOU in mind. It won't be run FOR you, it will be run for THEM and you'll just be an afterthought.

If the new guy (or gal) comes in in 2016 and its SSDD, we might have to revisit whether or not all these problems are actually Obama's fault or they're going to continue the rest of our lives regardless of who's in office.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #56
Lefty

It might take a lifetime to undo the damage Obama has caused. He has just about wrecked the coal industry in this country with taxes and regulations while squandering billions on failed Solar Companies.
Obamacare if fully implemented will wreck the healthcare industry.
He says he saved the auto industry while Detroit is bankrupt and GM is building factories in Mexico. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Does it matter who's POTUS. DAMN RIGHT IT DOES!
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #57
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

I HATE OBAMA 1...They are laughing at Obama......

I HATE OBAMA 2...The rush to get in......is on!

I HATE OBAMA 3...WSJ on Obama and da middle class

I HATE OBAMA 4...Tn paper tells Obama off in editorial

I HATE OBAMA 5...Obama...bringing down his base, year after year

I HATE OBAMA 6...Obama Biden's betrayal of Seal Team 6

I HATE OBAMA 7...Obamaphone lives on! Some crackdown.....huh?

I HATE OBAMA - 7 / I LIKE OBAMA - 0

Jim Schoenfeld
Jay Trotter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #58
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Trotter
Starting to see a theme?
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #59
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Starting to see a theme?
I think reality is waaaay over their heads.
Keep on posting the truth - it really pisses them off.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #60
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I think reality is waaaay over their heads.
Keep on posting the truth - it really pisses them off.
Really Tom!

I think "you guys" are the ones who are really pissed off. You just can't seem to handle the fact that Obama won in 2008 and then came back again in 2012. You just can't seem to figure out how that could be possible. I mean really, how could a "Kenyan" rise to power. How could so many citizens vote for this guy? You seem very angry that your guys can't seem to get their act together. Anyone who shows even a modicom of compromise (Chris Christie) is chewed up and spit out as a Rino! Sad, really sad.

It must be tough to know all you "old white guys" are dying off and the demographics are only conspiring to make you even more irrelevant as time passes.

What's most sad is your lack of respect for "the office" even if you don't like the office holder. You get all hell bent for leather is someone speaks ill of the military but you'll just piss all over the commander-in-chief at will.

Oh, well.....just continue bashing away. Have fun with it.

Jim Schoenfeld
Jay Trotter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply