Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-01-2020, 04:37 PM   #16
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
My....I am not even sure why you would continue to entertain Ely, Or Dfraud. Both have been proven for what they are...FRAUDS. Their only goals are to divert and distract to change topics and get under your skin. Dfraud, even said as much to another poster.....
Don't allow yourself to stoop to those levels.....
You see, if they can turn this board into total mayhem, then they will have achieved their goals. Mike has shut down OT before when he has gotten really frustrated with OT. Ely and Dfraud wanted to take it to those levels again.....
You know when you said you were in management I thought no way but after reading this inspiring pep talk I do believe you.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 04:58 PM   #17
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Nice try with the sarcasm but as we all are learning from your cuck comments of late, it won't work with me.

I wasn't smart enough for a Rhodes scholarship but I did earn an MBA. It wasn't from those 3-4 big name programs that usually comes to mind to many people but it got me a real good job and I was able to retire in 15 years.
You hide it well.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:02 PM   #18
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
My....I am not even sure why you would continue to entertain Ely, Or Dfraud. Both have been proven for what they are...FRAUDS. Their only goals are to divert and distract to change topics and get under your skin. Dfraud, even said as much to another poster.....
Don't allow yourself to stoop to those levels.....
You see, if they can turn this board into total mayhem, then they will have achieved their goals. Mike has shut down OT before when he has gotten really frustrated with OT. Ely and Dfraud wanted to take it to those levels again.....
He was replying to me...not to Ely or Dahoss. And if anybody here dares to call me a "fraud"...I'm liable to embarrass him in a heads-up handicapping contest. This is, after all, a horseplayer site...right?
Old 12-01-2020, 05:25 PM   #19
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You hide it well.
Well I do know I was able to retire after working just 15 years so I must have done a few things right over the years. I never would have brought that up but you made an insulting comment to me about being a Rhodes scholar.

So once again your poor attempt at sarcasm reflects on you and it just won't work.

Maybe I've confused you with someone else but while reading many old, previous posts I recall you often posting about your many years of failure gambling at both cards and horse racing. Is this true or am I mistaken? I'm still learning about handicapping so maybe you can ofter the community some advise.

Yet this still does not dismiss why you are quick with the personal insults. And THAT explains everything about you actually.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 05:33 PM   #20
thaskalos

Quote:
Well I do know I was able to retire after working just 15 years so I must have done a few things right over the years. I never would have brought that up but you made an insulting comment to me about being a Rhodes scholar.

So once again your poor attempt at sarcasm reflects on you and it just won't work.

Maybe I've confused you with someone else but while reading many old, previous posts I recall you often posting about your many years of failure gambling at both cards and horse racing. Is this true or am I mistaken? I'm still learning about handicapping so maybe you can ofter the community some advise.

Yet this still does not dismiss why you are quick with the personal insults. And THAT explains everything about you actually.
The moron starts off by calling me a "rube"...and now he says that I am "quick with the personal insults." I guess his MBA hasn't taught him that when he insults someone, he will be insulted in return. You called me a rube before I called you a Rhodes Scholar, friend...remember?

And, YES...you are mistaken about me and my handicapping prowess. Now that you are retired and have a lot of free time on your hands, brush up on your handicapping and give me a call...and I'll show you how much you still have to learn.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:11 PM   #21
TJDave

Quote:
The moron starts off by calling me a "rube"...and now he says that I am "quick with the personal insults." I guess his MBA hasn't taught him that when he insults someone, he will be insulted in return.
Not according to her profile.

Biography
Married mom of three to a non-gambling horse racing fan; exercising

Last edited by TJDave; 12-01-2020 at 06:15 PM.
TJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #22
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Not according to her profile.

Biography
Married mom of three to a non-gambling horse racing fan; exercising

I would never knowingly address the fairer sex in that tone and manner...
Old 12-01-2020, 07:10 PM   #23
TJDave

Quote:

I would never knowingly address the fairer sex in that tone and manner...
Not to worry. Women surrendered that distinction long ago.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:11 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I’ll make you a deal. I’ll comment on whatever you’d like when you let us know what your other names on this board were.
What's your best guess?
Old 12-01-2020, 08:13 PM   #25
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What's your best guess?
I have no idea.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:30 PM   #26
myohmyjustify

Quote:
The moron starts off by calling me a "rube"...and now he says that I am "quick with the personal insults." I guess his MBA hasn't taught him that when he insults someone, he will be insulted in return. You called me a rube before I called you a Rhodes Scholar, friend...remember?

And, YES...you are mistaken about me and my handicapping prowess. Now that you are retired and have a lot of free time on your hands, brush up on your handicapping and give me a call...and I'll show you how much you still have to learn.
First off, the he is a she. Since you"re Greek, we could understand your confusion.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:31 PM   #27
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
First off, the he is a she. Since you"re Greek, we could understand your confusion.
Who is the we? You and the voices in your head?

Last edited by Dahoss9698; 12-01-2020 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:47 PM   #28
myohmyjustify

Quote:

I didn't know how soft and sensitive a real tough guy can be, but you convinced me otherwise. The nasty tone on this site has been evident for many months and I've brought this out a few times and asked why. Of course, the insults continue without advancing the debate much less lessening the civility. MargieRose was also called bad names by stupid people questioning her intelligrnce. I know she could take care of herself so I'll end that there. I can't say the same for the expert handicappers, soy boys and the Rudy Giuliani groupies.

One poster that shares your hatred for Trump followers is the one that first called conservatives RUBES and I'm just returning the favor. Pay back is a bitch to those that lack class. Not to mention brains. Have a good day.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
I didn't know how soft and sensitive a real tough guy can be, but you convinced me otherwise. The nasty tone on this site has been evident for many months and I've brought this out a few times and asked why. Of course, the insults continue without advancing the debate much less lessening the civility. MargieRose was also called bad names by stupid people questioning her intelligrnce. I know she could take care of herself so I'll end that there. I can't say the same for the expert handicappers, soy boys and the Rudy Giuliani groupies.

One poster that shares your hatred for Trump followers is the one that first called conservatives RUBES and I'm just returning the favor. Pay back is a bitch to those that lack class. Not to mention brains. Have a good day.
I don't care if you are a "he", a "she"...or something in between. You called me a rube...and I called you a Rhodes Scholar. It was no big deal...as far as I was concerned. And then you saw fit to bring up your academic credentials, and your supposed "financial security"...after which you called me out for being quick with the "personal insults"...even though you insulted me first, without ever having interacted with me before on this board. It's a testament to your insecurity that you felt compelled to offer up personal information about yourself and your financial situation here, that you know cannot be substantiated by someone else. Me...I don't play these kinds of games. I keep my personal information to myself. And if I brag, as I occasionally do whenever someone questions my handicapping ability -- as you did earlier -- then I am readily willing and able to back up my claims.

In the future, when someone else calls you a rube, answer HIM in kind and leave me out of it. Don't pick on people who have never bothered you in the past. One would think that someone with an MBA, along with "class" and 'brains"...would already know this without having to be told of it.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #30
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Who is the we? You and the voices in your head?
Her and her "MBA".

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: