Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-29-2020, 11:00 PM   #31
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 10,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I literally have no idea what youíre trying to say.
Because your traumatized.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 11:07 PM   #32
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Because your traumatized.
Traumatized by what exactly? Your command of the English language?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 11:10 PM   #33
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 10,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Traumatized by what exactly? Your command of the English language?
With 4 years of TDS, you even went after Money for no good reason. No one here thinks your worth talking to. Again you come to your boyfriends aid.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 11:16 PM   #34
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
With 4 years of TDS, you even went after Money for no good reason. No one here thinks your worth talking to. Again you come to your boyfriends aid.
Youíre

Instead of acting like a barely literate baby, try and explain (as best you can) what your point is.

Are you saying Trump didnít sleep with her? That Avenatti made up the entire thing as a way of getting Trump?

Obviously you donít know what bonafide means but try and make a post that someone can actually understand.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 11:22 PM   #35
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 10,379
Birds of a feather cuck together.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2020, 11:24 PM   #36
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Birds of a feather cuck together.
Even you canít explain your posts.

They should come with a decoder ring.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 12:03 AM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You voted for a con man who raw dogs pornstars while his wife sits at home with the baby.

Remember the party of family values?
I was never much of a family values kind of Republican...remember, I am not anti-abortion.

Try again.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 12:18 AM   #38
elysiantraveller
Veteran
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 13,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I was never much of a family values kind of Republican...remember, I am not anti-abortion.

Try again.
Well then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You lost your conservative card long ago.
See how this works?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 01:31 AM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Well then...



See how this works?
Not quite.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 04:51 AM   #40
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You voted for a con man who (allegedly) raw dogs pornstars while his wife sits at home with the baby.

Remember the party of family values?
And you voted for an attempted (probably in fact one) rapist (Tara Reade)... creepy child pawing sniffing pervert. No wonder his first wife drove into semi truck with the kids in the car... she knew what he was all about.

So what's that say about your values.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 05:11 AM   #41
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 20,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Mitch McConnell has no intention of allowing the Federal programs of S.S. and Medicare to go under. Another media scare tactic.

The loss of Social Security and Medicare has quite often been used as a political tool to scare the elderly. When my mom was asked who she voted for, she said Bill Clinton. When asked why, she said that she had to because Clinton said that she would lose her S.S and Medicare, if she didn't.

Scaring people about the loss of S.S. and Medicare is nothing new...but it has yet to happen.

Right now, I'd be more concerned about losing my life, if it is determined that life after 75 is not worth living let alone saving. Hell, the chief architect of Obamacare, Ezekiel Emanuel, questions ďwhether our consumption is worth our contributionĒ in old age. The same guy who Biden has named to head his Transition COVID-19 Advisory Board.

Be careful whom you choose to "support" to take the Senate. You just may end up regretting your misplaced decision.
i only get $1134 a month from the social security and then i have to pay for all the great medicare features, if they want my money they can have it. i am used to politicians having a flimsy relationship with the truth. Trump promised not to fool with the social security and medicare because he said that people pay into them their whole lives.. Uncle Mitch don't like that type of socialism. he likes the kind where the ultra rich people benefit from this great country while the poor suckers have to pay for the rich. they gave a 2 trillion dollar tax cut to rich people and financed it so that everyone has to eventually pay for it down the road. then he acted like a true socialist and gave money to big giant business's like airlines, cruise ships and hotels and that is just for starters. that amounted to about another $2 trillion... and how about all those bankers that get the nice welfare in the form of fractional banking and when it comes time for them to pay their tax bills they arbitrate the amounts with the IRS and pay less than 10% of what they owe..

i don't blame Tom at all. he worked his whole life and he is sick and tired of being lied to all the time by people that claim to have his back.. i am not saying the democrats are way better, just that they tend to do things a little different.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 05:18 AM   #42
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And you voted for an attempted (probably in fact one) rapist (Tara Reade)... creepy child pawing sniffing pervert. No wonder his first wife drove into semi truck with the kids in the car... she knew what he was all about.

So what's that say about your values.
Hey PA, remember when you asked me what was wrong with this guy being angry?

When he tries to actually debate, he gets embarrassed like he did in regards to the trade deficit with China.

But when it comes to using the N word in posts, or wishing death on people....or this new wrinkle....joking about a car accident that killed a woman and her infant child, heís your guy.

Politics aside...what does that say about his values that politics make him say such vile things?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 10:31 AM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 69,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hey PA, remember when you asked me what was wrong with this guy being angry?

When he tries to actually debate, he gets embarrassed like he did in regards to the trade deficit with China.

But when it comes to using the N word in posts, or wishing death on people....or this new wrinkle....joking about a car accident that killed a woman and her infant child, he’s your guy.

Politics aside...what does that say about his values that politics make him say such vile things?
N word? Link?

Also, it doesn't seem to me like he's joking about the accident. He's providing an alternate explanation. One that actually seems plausible to me in this instance. It happens more than you think (suicide by car).

Speaking of that "accident," why did Joe Biden go around falsely (and publicly) claiming the driver of the truck that hit her was drunk?

And also, was it common for mothers to hold their 1 year olds while driving in 1972?

Quote:
For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-30-2020 at 10:41 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 10:34 AM   #44
baconswitchfarm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hey PA, remember when you asked me what was wrong with this guy being angry?

When he tries to actually debate, he gets embarrassed like he did in regards to the trade deficit with China.

But when it comes to using the N word in posts, or wishing death on people....or this new wrinkle....joking about a car accident that killed a woman and her infant child, heís your guy.

Politics aside...what does that say about his values that politics make him say such vile things?





He wasn't joking about her killing herself to get away from him. It is common knowledge in Delaware. The family of the man she hit head on had to threaten to sue Biden to make him quit saying she was hit by a drunk driver. Everything about him is just focus group tested horseshit.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2020, 11:07 AM   #45
Dahoss9698
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
N word? Link?

Also, it doesn't seem to me like he's joking about the accident. He's providing an alternate explanation. One that actually seems plausible to me in this instance. It happens more than you think (suicide by car).

Speaking of that "accident," why did Joe Biden go around falsely (and publicly) claiming the driver of the truck that hit her was drunk?

And also, was it common for mothers to hold their 1 year olds while driving in 1972?
He used the N word it in a post sometime ago. Iím not going to searching for it but you should know me well enough to know I donít make things up.

Iím not sure what else to say about the rest of your post other than at some point youíve lost your humanity. I get this has been a tough year for everyone but geez man. Is EVERYTHING political? Is nothing off limits? Must you bend over backwards to enable this scumbag because he views things the same way you do?

If I think something is in poor taste it really must be.

I already know what youíre going to say. The left made it this way, Iím a cuck....whatever. In the last week heís wished death on the president elect, death on me and mocked the death of a young woman and her infant child. And you defend it! Wow.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.