Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-20-2020, 07:33 AM   #16
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Hillary, the High Priestess of Sore Loserdom, is still making that claim.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 07:52 AM   #17
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Hillary, the High Priestess of Sore Loserdom, is still making that claim.
Hillary conceded on Wednesday morning.

Obama invited Trump to the WH the next day.

17 days later Trump is trying to fly the Michigan GOP to Washington to get them to nullify the election.

We are witnessing a attempted coup. Albeit a incompetent one but a coup nonetheless.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 08:48 AM   #18
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Clinton has never been a conciliatory loser; some concession remarks do not begin to cover for the entire Russian collusion hoax thing that originated in her campaign. boxcar remembered the Trump is Illegitimate meme, and I suggested that it still sticks in her craw, whatever that is. Try to keep up. She has always sounded more in league with Secesh than anyone in my political memory, even telling Uncle Joe to never concede this election.

And all my white liberal suburban privileged women facebook friends are sharing how "decently" Obama transitioned, so you're in pretty weak company there. They are lightweights; not for me to suggest guilt by association..... They conveniently forget that the outgoing regime was using state agents to knee-cap the incoming one by maintaining the illegitimacy cloud, a plan as despicable as any in recorded American political history, as far as I know. There is a coup going on; just not the one you think is happening.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 08:57 AM   #19
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Just like in the 2016 election, right, when the dimwit meme was that Trump was illegitimate?
Illegitimate? He got 306 on election night. The same as Biden.

Some People were upset as they are now only the parties have changed.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 09:30 AM   #20
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Clinton has never been a conciliatory loser; some concession remarks do not begin to cover for the entire Russian collusion hoax thing that originated in her campaign. boxcar remembered the Trump is Illegitimate meme, and I suggested that it still sticks in her craw, whatever that is. Try to keep up. She has always sounded more in league with Secesh than anyone in my political memory, even telling Uncle Joe to never concede this election.

And all my white liberal suburban privileged women facebook friends are sharing how "decently" Obama transitioned, so you're in pretty weak company there. They are lightweights; not for me to suggest guilt by association..... They conveniently forget that the outgoing regime was using state agents to knee-cap the incoming one by maintaining the illegitimacy cloud, a plan as despicable as any in recorded American political history, as far as I know. There is a coup going on; just not the one you think is happening.
Alright man... I'm going to be real with you.

I'm a legit voter. I showed my ID voted in person. I was voter #7 at my polling station.

Currently the President is trying to fly Michigan State GOP leaders to D.C. to nullify my vote.

You can complain about Hillary or Obama or anyone not being "nice enough" to your dictator... but I can also tell you to **** right the hell off.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-20-2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-20-2020, 11:25 AM   #21
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I don’t think they are anticipating changing anything. I think they have 2 goals

1) Make the Dems look horrible in the long run. Polls already showing over 40% of Americans think the Dems stole the election

2) create new case law for the future. Look for Republican legislatures to use the map provided by Alito’s decision to take control of the electors and certifications of elections.

Following that road map, elections could be ignored if the legislature chooses. Just pass the right worded laws and within the confines of the Alito ruling be the first and last word for elections. State Houses would then become much more valuable.
Did you really just post this above..."elections could be ignored if the legislature chooses."

So much for democracy...
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 11:47 AM   #22
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
Did you really just post this above..."elections could be ignored if the legislature chooses."

So much for democracy...
All is fair now. Remember, Chuck Schumer said it...........
Old 11-20-2020, 11:53 AM   #23
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post

So much for democracy...
In January 2020 the Dems tried to nullify the 2016 election. What is good for the goose...

What is chapping your ass is that Trump is delegitimizing your guy before your very eyes and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. Good luck getting policy through Congress when 40-50% of the population doesn't think you're legit and the other 50-60% KNOWS your senile. Your goose is literally cooked and it couldn't happen to better people. Next time don't F with Donald. He plays 3D chess.

Remember all the times you guys said Trump wasn't your prez? Me too. Tide just changed direction so get used to it boys.

Last edited by tucker6; 11-20-2020 at 11:55 AM.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 12:25 PM   #24
elysiantraveller

Happy to see the mask finally coming off for some of you.

I bet you feel lighter already.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-20-2020 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:27 PM   #25
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
In January 2020 the Dems tried to nullify the 2016 election. What is good for the goose...

What is chapping your ass is that Trump is delegitimizing your guy before your very eyes and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it. Good luck getting policy through Congress when 40-50% of the population doesn't think you're legit and the other 50-60% KNOWS your senile. Your goose is literally cooked and it couldn't happen to better people. Next time don't F with Donald. He plays 3D chess.

Remember all the times you guys said Trump wasn't your prez? Me too. Tide just changed direction so get used to it boys.
Amen.......Biden will go down in history as a laughing stock
Old 11-20-2020, 01:21 PM   #26
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Amen.......Biden will go down in history as a laughing stock
LOL @ donald playing 3d chess. Not sure he could describe the pieces on the board. And Biden will go down as no worse of a laughing stock than Trump. Pretty much every other country considers him a joke...
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #27
46zilzal
velocitician

The world here is in reversed polarity...

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-55006188

quote: certified by Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

The Democrat beat his Republican rival in Georgia by 12,284 votes, according to the audit required by state law.

Mr Raffensperger on Friday said he was disappointed that his party lost but that "numbers don't lie".

Mr Biden is set to take office in January as the 46th US president.
Old 11-20-2020, 04:14 PM   #28
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Maybe he will dye his hair another color? Must look respectable before he fades off into the sunset.
What have YOU been doing with your life in old age other than posting and arguing ad nauseam on an Internet message board? When was the last time that you even won an argument here without patting yourself on the back to make up for it?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 04:25 PM   #29
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
LOL @ donald playing 3d chess. Not sure he could describe the pieces on the board. And Biden will go down as no worse of a laughing stock than Trump. Pretty much every other country considers him a joke...
And pretty much every other country considers Biden a prepaid insurance policy...especially China and Iran. The joke will be on you!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-21-2020, 01:42 AM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
What have YOU been doing with your life in old age other than posting and arguing ad nauseam on an Internet message board? When was the last time that you even won an argument here without patting yourself on the back to make up for it?
When was the last time hcap won an argument here? The last time he had one. You guys are just too dumb to know when you’ve been beaten.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: