Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-02-2020, 10:30 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The only difference between Communists and Nazis is that Communists killed more people and are even more economically illiterate, but they have much better press in the US, especially from the nitwits at the NY Times. I agree. Jesus is not on board.
You make too much sense. Seriously.

Somebody needs to put your ass on fox or OAN or newsmax. Quickly. Not sure I've seen you lose a legit debate here
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2020, 01:21 AM   #17
bpiets
Veteran

Lol...on the day of our judgement ,as individuals, we will know all the answers ...and you if the persons reading this are saved as per the Holy Bible and get to live and work in one of the countless mansions , mentioned, one cannot even realize as to the great beauty, etc of, he or she and the other fellow creatures and beings that are there ,on the new earth, will be so full filled, that the new creature God makes us into , will be in joys etc just from being a part of same...lol..etc etc..oh, and Satan , etc, and those that did not repent, will also have a world known as the lake of fire and brimstone which they , from thier works and actions , have created for them selves and there in will be tormented day and night forever and ever...we will get glimpses of thier joys there ,while they get glimpses of us in heavenly places...etc...I think I will go Gods way, in my Lord Jesus Christs name, by the Holy Spirit, thank you...aaaahhh...now to hope that" two will be in the field and one taken and the other left " etc etc...hhhhmmmm..I hope to be the first of the two...lol......taken, lol...

Last edited by bpiets; 11-03-2020 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Perfect spelling does not copy right...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2020, 02:32 PM   #18
Tor Ekman

So where do I sign up for my starting roster spot on the LA Lakers alongside LeBron??? I'm a shorter, slower and can't hardly jump at all, so I'm OK with suiting up at one of the guard positions as it still gets me in basically the same place with LeBron.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2020, 04:54 PM   #19
jimmyb

Some Americans will never appreciate America, until after they have helped destroy it, and have then begun to suffer the consequences.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-03-2020, 04:59 PM   #20
boxcar

Look at the really bright side to all feel good "equality for all" and "equity for all": God isn't a communist. Even in heaven saints are rewarded differently from each other according to their works; and sinners in hell are punished according to their life as well. No one size fits all.

Since this is the case with the Almighty in the eternal state with his moral creatures, how much more in temporal reality?
Old 11-03-2020, 05:59 PM   #21
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Bret Weinstein, of Portland Oregon, interview. Best quote: "Bad cops are better than no cops."

"Bret and people of his ilk have a lot to answer for. For decades they have cultivated and nurtured the very worst elements of the far left and only now, when the monster they have created turns on them, do they choose to reverse course and effectively want to take it all back (well, some of it back). Educated people like Bret should have known better. But instead they chose Radical Chic and here we are. Now Bret wants to inform us on how to "fix" things? Er, Sorry, Too Late. "

Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: