Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #76
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Nancy Pelosi could be Prez in a year or two.

Biden Wins

Biden resigns/impeached/indicted

Kamala takes over.

Kamala gets hung up in the same case as Biden as more comes out.

Kamala resigns/impeached etc

Nancy takes over............

Oh my!
Pelosi is a victim of mutiny in short order if it comes to this. Her shelf life is pretty short to begin with
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2020, 08:52 PM   #77
davew

all them old white guys/gals in the democrat party still running the place .... pull them statues down
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 03:09 AM   #78
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
But you cite the statistics of a group totally WRONG last time.
Why would anyone believe them now?
Other than YOU, of course.

Ben Hopin'
Exactly which statistics did I cite WRONG?
Old 10-24-2020, 03:14 AM   #79
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
More dodging. You are either a chicken-shit old stooge or a broke-ass old stooge, but either way you're an addle-minded old stooge.

In any event, you no longer need to dodge putting your money where your mouth is since PA took you off the hook by disallowing betting between board members, you chicken-shit coward.

I don't know what's more pathetic, you not having the balls to make the bet or you not having the scratch to cover a measly $250 at 8/5. You must have been something to behold in your glory days wagering at the track putting $2 on the nose of all of those 6/5 favorites.
Why can't you step to the plate and simply leave if your boy loses? PA has told us many times no betting.

Not, not standing up for ones position. Which is what I am doing.

Don't ask me again
Old 10-24-2020, 06:24 AM   #80
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Why can't you step to the plate and simply leave if your boy loses? PA has told us many times no betting.

Not, not standing up for ones position. Which is what I am doing.

Don't ask me again
You and I both acknowledge that Biden is the huge odds-on favorite and Trump is the big underdog in the proposition, so why would I make an even-odds/zero sum wager like you leave or I leave? No wonder you stopped handicapping and betting on horses if you are that obtuse, you addle-minded old stooge . . . which I guess also accounts for why you don't have two nickels to rub together at this point in your life. How many days until you get your next social security lifeline??? . . . what a pathetic old man you are.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 06:44 AM   #81
thaskalos

Quote:
. . . which I guess also accounts for why you don't have two nickels to rub together at this point in your life. How many days until you get your next social security lifeline??? . . . what a pathetic old man you are.
Why such personal attacks about the financial condition of those whom we can't possibly know anything about? How do you know that hcap is in need of an immediate "social security lifeline"? IMO...you can give hcap lessons on the topic of being "pathetic".
Old 10-24-2020, 07:08 AM   #82
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why such personal attacks about the financial condition of those whom we can't possibly know anything about? How do you know that hcap is in need of an immediate "social security lifeline"? IMO...you can give hcap lessons on the topic of being "pathetic".
Oh, boo hoo for poor, poor (and I do mean poor) HCap. Go peddle your papers (Ethnos? Kathimerini? Ta Nea?) elsewhere, Thask, and let the addle-minded old stooge fight his own battles. I've got no beef with you, but I won't mind having one if you persist in butting in.
Old 10-24-2020, 07:42 AM   #83
tucker6

I agree with Thask. HCAP may be off his ideological rocker, but neither he nor anyone else should have their health or wealth ridiculed in this way. Let’s stick to ridiculing his ideas and “facts”.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 07:58 AM   #84
Tor Ekman

Fine, I'm sorry that Hcap's obvious inability to comprehend how odds-based wagering operates after so many years spent handicapping and wagering may have left him relying on social security at this point in his life . . . I won't mention it again.

Last edited by Tor Ekman; 10-24-2020 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:30 AM   #85
hcap

Quote:
Fine, I'm sorry that Hcap's obvious inability to comprehend how odds-based wagering operates after so many years spent handicapping and wagering may have left him relying on social security at this point in his life . . . I won't mention it again.
So will you leave with you tail between your legs if your moron looses? No odds required, and my odds are you won't.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:34 AM   #86
tucker6

Quote:
So will you leave with you tail between your legs if your moron looses? No odds required, and my odds are you won't.
Will you leave? If Joe were a good father, he'd quit now and ask for pardons for his family from The Don. If he gets elected there is nothing he can do to stop the destruction of his family. Most people think the opposite is true but the backlash in whitewashing your own crimes would be severe. Biden is screwed either way now.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 09:41 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Will you leave? If Joe were a good father, he'd quit now and ask for pardons for his family from The Don. If he gets elected there is nothing he can do to stop the destruction of his family. Most people think the opposite is true but the backlash in whitewashing your own crimes would be severe. Biden is screwed either way now.
I refuse to pay any attention to Trumpite Faux world rumors and ny post bullshit.

Will you step up and skedaddle if your moron loses?
Old 10-24-2020, 09:42 AM   #88
Tor Ekman

Quote:
So no odds required but you get to risk your fate on the acknowledged favorite and I get to risk my fate on the acknowledged underdog. Really??? Exactly how stupid are you, you addle-minded old stooge??? Sorry, but there really is no helping you, and if your obvious inability to comprehend risk-return analysis is any indication, then my assumption about your lot in life is no doubt correct.

P.S., today is the 24th of the month.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:46 AM   #89
fast4522

Quote:
I would suggest that your comments become more measured with it, really is not like it is worthy in its posts. I think we give it life for the most part, if we all disengage with it there is no doubt we would not see moron or moron king in threads.

Last edited by fast4522; 10-24-2020 at 09:48 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2020, 09:54 AM   #90
hcap

Quote:
So no odds required but you get to risk your fate on the acknowledged favorite and I get to risk my fate on the acknowledged underdog. Really??? Exactly how stupid are you, you addle-minded old stooge??? Sorry, but there really is no helping you, and if your obvious inability to comprehend risk-return analysis is any indication, then my assumption about your lot in life is no doubt correct.

P.S., today is the 24th of the month.
You are ducking out on the easiest wager ever. One that does not break this board's policy. Trying to excuse yourself being a loud braggadocio gutless Trump supporter, who simply won't stand by your loving man.

So you blame me for your cowardice. We are done.