Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-30-2019, 07:36 PM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Lemon Drop Husker: good, bad, great or indifferent?

Jussssssssst kidding
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 06-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #2
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

100% dbag.

Just looking to get this entire page off of politics.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 07:45 PM   #3
woodbinepmi

I liked his early stuff, but he sold out to the man later.
Old 06-30-2019, 07:49 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Flash in the pan, man!
Old 06-30-2019, 07:59 PM   #5
RunForTheRoses

A non playin MFer.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:10 PM   #6
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Flash in the pan, man!
True, but you should have seen his groupies.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 06-30-2019 at 08:11 PM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:16 PM   #7
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
A non playin MFer.
That's an infamous Miles Davis put down of Steve Miller, not what I think of LDH.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:21 PM   #8
jay68802

Too bad he is getting up there in age. I remember when he was young, he kept saying he could drink Bon Scott under the table, and did it one night in Paris. Then the drugs started, and he went through that thinking he was a woman stage. Really lost it for a while. I remember one night, he kept insisting we go to this bar, I think it was in New York somewhere. Kept saying he wanted a lap dance, got really loud and carried away. Turned out it was a gay bar, and he got the lap dance. Then there was this night in Germany. Kept trying to call this place to get a girl for a "massage". Because of the language barrier, they ended up sending two clowns, did not see him for the rest of the week after that. Then he had that terrible accident, that really disfigured him. God, he is ugly now, always has that drool running down his scars. But I will always remember his famous quote, "It's not a party till the fire trucks show up", he really like dressing up as a fireman and getting a ride on the truck. All in all I would say GOOD.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:22 PM   #9
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
That's an infamous Miles Davis put down of Steve Miller, not what I think of LDH.

Everything is all good brother.

Even if you meant harm, it's all good.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #10
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Too bad he is getting up there in age. I remember when he was young, he kept saying he could drink Bon Scott under the table, and did it one night in Paris. Then the drugs started, and he went through that thinking he was a woman stage. Really lost it for a while. I remember one night, he kept insisting we go to this bar, I think it was in New York somewhere. Kept saying he wanted a lap dance, got really loud and carried away. Turned out it was a gay bar, and he got the lap dance. Then there was this night in Germany. Kept trying to call this place to get a girl for a "massage". Because of the language barrier, they ended up sending two clowns, did not see him for the rest of the week after that. Then he had that terrible accident, that really disfigured him. God, he is ugly now, always has that drool running down his scars. But I will always remember his famous quote, "It's not a party till the fire trucks show up", he really like dressing up as a fireman and getting a ride on the truck. All in all I would say GOOD.

You missed the Vegas nutsack incident where my mother showed up.

Other than that, pretty spot on.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:31 PM   #11
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Question

Quote:
Outdrinking Bon Scott?

Gay lap dances?

German clowns?

"It's not a party until the fire trucks show up"?

As Tony the Tiger would say "Good? That's GREAT".

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:32 PM   #12
woodbinepmi

I saw on VH1 'Where are they now?' he got screwed out his royalties on this track

Old 06-30-2019, 08:45 PM   #13
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
You missed the Vegas nutsack incident where my mother showed up.

Other than that, pretty spot on.
Thought that would be too personal...But since you brought it up. We went to Vegas one weekend to get some R and R. Started playing the ponies and man he got hot. I think he hit an exact for $4.60 and called it a day. Said it was his best hit at that track. We started drinking then, and you know how that goes. Pretty soon he is dressed up as Snow White, again, hitting on midgets, again, asking them if they would mind being that Dwarf, Pokey. Got no takers on that and that put him a bad mood. To get his mind off donkeys, I took him to a brothel. I was sitting in the lobby, waiting, and the next thing I know, LDH comes sprinting down the hallway and out the door. I figured there was a fire truck outside, so I went outside, but could not find him. When I got back to the Condo, he is sitting in the hallway, sucking on his thumb. The way he tells the story, he was in this room at the brothel, playing with himself, and in walks his mother....
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2019, 08:50 PM   #14
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Thought that would be too personal...But since you brought it up. We went to Vegas one weekend to get some R and R. Started playing the ponies and man he got hot. I think he hit an exact for $4.60 and called it a day. Said it was his best hit at that track. We started drinking then, and you know how that goes. Pretty soon he is dressed up as Snow White, again, hitting on midgets, again, asking them if they would mind being that Dwarf, Pokey. Got no takers on that and that put him a bad mood. To get his mind off donkeys, I took him to a brothel. I was sitting in the lobby, waiting, and the next thing I know, LDH comes sprinting down the hallway and out the door. I figured there was a fire truck outside, so I went outside, but could not find him. When I got back to the Condo, he is sitting in the hallway, sucking on his thumb. The way he tells the story, he was in this room at the brothel, playing with himself, and in walks his mother....

We all have bad nights.

I've had worse.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #15
ldiatone

Indifferent

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply