Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:34 PM   #1231
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Absolutely no reason for posting something like this. This is a new low for off-topic.

Look, I get it...you don't agree with him on anything. But to take the personal stuff he wrote and turn it against him like this is kind of disgusting.

You've been going to High School football games since 1960? How about if I started writing stupid shit like you just wrote to him? Are you a groupie for under aged football players? Kinda seems that way to me, based on your own analysis of mostpost...

mostpost is an old guy...been around forever...I can easily see a team recognizing one of their most loyal fans...it happens from time to time in professional sports too. What's the difference here?

Oh yeah, the difference is it's mostpost and you don't like him.

Whatever man.
Exactly. Whatever man. No biggie to me either

You say it was personal. Not at all. Asking someone if they've ever been married or have kids was a question. One he has yet to answer.

As for me going to HS games since 1960, you can say whatever you like (and you did). My civil reply is I go because I like football at all levels. Anything else rolls off my back because I don't take everything personally. I read the text and reply. Simple as that, man. Nothing more and nothing less.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 12:54 PM   #1232
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Mike

Your defending a guy who called my wife fat. Having never met her...... But I’m sure that wasn’t personal.

He posts over and over again calling the members of the board stupid, dumb etc.

But I’m sure that’s not personal. Elkabong doesn’t need me to defend him but if the line being drawn is “getting personal” I see a sliding scale being used.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:00 PM   #1233
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Mike

Your defending a guy who called my wife fat. Having never met her...... But I’m sure that wasn’t personal.

But I’m sure that’s not personal. Elkabong doesn’t need me to defend him but if the line being drawn is “getting personal” I see a sliding scale being used.
What does the target of one's crass and accusatory post have to do with anything?
If I rob a criminal piece of s**t, have i not still committed a crime?

I'm with Mike - it's not that he's defending Mostie, it's that he's calling out a guy for a post that went over the line.
Period.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:39 PM   #1234
mostpost

Quote:
Absolutely no reason for posting something like this. This is a new low for off-topic.

Look, I get it...you don't agree with him on anything. But to take the personal stuff he wrote and turn it against him like this is kind of disgusting.

You've been going to High School football games since 1960? How about if I started writing stupid shit like you just wrote to him? Are you a groupie for under aged football players? Kinda seems that way to me, based on your own analysis of mostpost...

mostpost is an old guy...been around forever...I can easily see a team recognizing one of their most loyal fans...it happens from time to time in professional sports too. What's the difference here?

Oh yeah, the difference is it's mostpost and you don't like him.

Whatever man.
Old Guy?!?!?! Yeah, I guess I am, but I try not to act my age. Going to those games keeps me young.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:02 PM   #1235
mostpost

Quote:
Mike

Replying before this thread gets closed, which I am surprised hasn't happened already. I never called your wife fat. That is just the way you interpreted it.
This happened a long time ago, but I believe that in response to you calling Hillary Clinton fat, I responded that it was odd that you were concerned about that inasmuch as your wife was not petite. Interesting you responded that way unless you think fat people are repulsive.

No, I never met her, but there are (or were)pictures of her on this site. I don't think I ever used the word fat or ever implied it. But why don't you find the appropriate thread and prove me wrong. While you are at it, find the one where I told you your wife was quite attractive.

Not all the members; not even all the conservative members

The king of the insulting comment speaks about others.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:10 PM   #1236
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Exactly. Whatever man. No biggie to me either

You say it was personal. Not at all. Asking someone if they've ever been married or have kids was a question. One he has yet to answer.

As for me going to HS games since 1960, you can say whatever you like (and you did). My civil reply is I go because I like football at all levels. Anything else rolls off my back because I don't take everything personally. I read the text and reply. Simple as that, man. Nothing more and nothing less.
I have never been married. I have no children. Happy now?

These are facts which have been known to most here for a long time, and nobody cares either way.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:13 PM   #1237
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I have never been married. I have no children. Happy now?

These are facts which have been known to most here for a long time, and nobody cares either way.
Never knew that. That's why I asked.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 09-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #1238
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Asking someone if they've ever been married or have kids was a question. One he has yet to answer.
As if THIS was what prompted me to post my reply to you?

Hint: it wasn't.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #1239
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Mike

Sorry Ralph. That wasn't in my mind when I wrote what I wrote last night. I can't keep every transgression committed on off-topic within reach when replying to every member here...

You made your point. Mostpost is certainly no angel when it comes to calling people names on here. But that doesn't excuse what El wrote.

And calling your wife fat makes mostpost not only an old man, but a terrible old man.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-12-2019 at 02:59 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 04:20 PM   #1240
ElKabong

Quote:
As if THIS was what prompted me to post my reply to you?

Hint: it wasn't.
Trust me, I'm not walking back any part of my post. I meant every word because he creeps me out sometimes, and then there's the emotional outbursts (everybody that doesn't agree w him is stupid etc). The fact he's never married and has no kids kind of ties the other stuff together...at least to me. Not married and no kids is no biggie. Add it to the other stuff, it is.

These are things I'd say to him if he were standing in front of me. Do you think he'd say something about Ralph's wife if he were in his presence? I think not. Number one, he'd be in line for a beat down. Number two... He's never been married. You don't make comments about someone's spouse here if you're a fellow poster. If he were ever married or co hab'd he'd get it. But he doesn't. Creepy.

Last edited by ElKabong; 09-12-2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:49 PM   #1241
mostpost

Quote:
Trust me, I'm not walking back any part of my post. I meant every word because he creeps me out sometimes, and then there's the emotional outbursts (everybody that doesn't agree w him is stupid etc). The fact he's never married and has no kids kind of ties the other stuff together...at least to me. Not married and no kids is no biggie. Add it to the other stuff, it is.

These are things I'd say to him if he were standing in front of me. Do you think he'd say something about Ralph's wife if he were in his presence? I think not. Number one, he'd be in line for a beat down. Number two... He's never been married. You don't make comments about someone's spouse here if you're a fellow poster. If he were ever married or co hab'd he'd get it. But he doesn't. Creepy.
Oh my God!!I am absolutely devastated that you think I am creepy. No I'm not, because I don't care what you think. More important than that though, nobody who knows me in real life thinks I am creepy. I didn't receive that award just for attending the games. I received it because of the friendships I made; with the coaches, with the parents, with the fans and eventually with some of the players.

Maybe I creep you out because of you.

The whole JustRalph's wife is fat thing is a fraud.
Old 09-12-2019, 06:28 PM   #1242
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The whole JustRalph's wife is fat thing is a fraud.
I looked over that thread...it's not a fraud. You went there. Maybe not initially (although it was strongly implied by you)...but you confirmed it later by calling her a BBW.

Then Ralph posted another pic of her and shut down that BBW thing real quick...she is nowhere near B...but the BW fits though...

Enough with this...
Old 09-12-2019, 07:56 PM   #1243
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

That thread started in July of 2013, paused for a year and was closed in 2014.....Talk about grudges!
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #1244
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
That thread started in July of 2013, paused for a year and was closed in 2014.....Talk about grudges!
This forum is nothing if not petty

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2019, 09:25 PM   #1245
mostpost

Quote:
I looked over that thread...it's not a fraud. You went there. Maybe not initially (although it was strongly implied by you)...but you confirmed it later by calling her a BBW.

Then Ralph posted another pic of her and shut down that BBW thing real quick...she is nowhere near B...but the BW fits though...

Enough with this...
No, it's not enough because you don't know what you are talking about.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=104865

That's the thread in question. In post 22 of that thread I posted a picture of Just Ralph. The purpose of that post was not to show that he was a big fat guy. It was to show that he was a little fat guy.

At the same time I mentioned that the woman in the picture was his wife. That had nothing to do with the subject at hand, but immediately Dartman chimed in with how terrible it was to talk about Mrs. JR that way. Even though the only thing I said about her was that she was in the picture.

After that, no matter what I said only made things worse because the only thing JustRalph and his minions cared about was making a liberal look bad.

THis whole BBW is just so much nonsense. That may not have been the best description but it was never an insult.

Finally, as I reviewed that thread I noticed that I came under criticism for posting that picture. Seriously? That picture came from the Pace Advantage Photo Gallery. It was already posted here.