Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-22-2022, 02:38 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Joe Biden is the weakest POTUS this country has ever seen...

...since Woodrow Wilson had a stroke while in office.

Old 01-22-2022, 04:12 AM   #2
TJDave

Joe Biden is arguably the least effective CIC in recent memory but in standing up to the world’s biggest bully he has my support.

F*** Russia.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:29 AM   #3
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Joe Biden is arguably the least effective CIC in recent memory but in standing up to the world’s biggest bully he has my support.

F*** Russia.
Was the reporter really asking a stupid question when she asked Biden why his stance on Russia appears to be reactionary rather than proactive? The reporter is right. Why are you supporting an obviously flawed plan?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 06:41 AM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

If I remember right, Wilson’s wife basically took over the office.

God forbid that happens with Biden
Old 01-22-2022, 08:02 AM   #5
wiretowire68

Well, what do you expect. There are no good candidates. I think he would have been good say........30 years ago. And the other idiot that everyone still continues to talk about. The most powerful country in the world and nobody wants to run it.. Because it literally sucks the life right out of you moment by moment.
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 08:33 AM   #6
46zilzal
velocitician

None of you have much presidental history under your belt. Never hear of Warren Harding (who would have been impeached but he had the good sencse to DIE on a presidential trip to the West coast).

James Buchanan: Historians and scholars consistently rank Buchanan as one of the worst presidents in American history. ONLY bachelor of all the presidents. In his personal life, Buchanan never married, the only U.S. president to remain a lifelong bachelor, and some have questioned his sexual orientation

The first Johnson: he is regarded by many historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Tyler: Among the bills vetoed by Tyler was a measure to re-establish a national bank. In response to these vetoes, most of Tyler's cabinet resigned, and Whig congressmen expelled Tyler from the party. A resolution calling for his impeachment was introduced in the House, though it was later defeated.

Franklin Pierce : A heavy drinker for much of his life, Pierce died in 1869 of cirrhosis of the liver. Historians and scholars generally rank Pierce as one of the worst and least memorable U.S. presidents.

here is a list compiled by those in the KNOW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

Tricky Dick Surveys of historians and political scientists have ranked Nixon as a below-average president.Evaluations of him have proven complex, as the successes of his presidency have been contrasted with the circumstances of his departure from office.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:50 AM   #7
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
None of you have much presidental history under your belt. Never hear of Warren Harding (who would have been impeached but he had the good sencse to DIE on a presidential trip to the West coast).

James Buchanan: Historians and scholars consistently rank Buchanan as one of the worst presidents in American history. ONLY bachelor of all the presidents. In his personal life, Buchanan never married, the only U.S. president to remain a lifelong bachelor, and some have questioned his sexual orientation

The first Johnson: he is regarded by many historians as one of the worst presidents in American history.

Tyler: Among the bills vetoed by Tyler was a measure to re-establish a national bank. In response to these vetoes, most of Tyler's cabinet resigned, and Whig congressmen expelled Tyler from the party. A resolution calling for his impeachment was introduced in the House, though it was later defeated.

Franklin Pierce : A heavy drinker for much of his life, Pierce died in 1869 of cirrhosis of the liver. Historians and scholars generally rank Pierce as one of the worst and least memorable U.S. presidents.

here is a list compiled by those in the KNOW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

Tricky Dick Surveys of historians and political scientists have ranked Nixon as a below-average president.Evaluations of him have proven complex, as the successes of his presidency have been contrasted with the circumstances of his departure from office.
These lists are a joke. When Carter is rated a much better president than Trump I stopped reading.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:56 AM   #8
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
These lists are a joke. When Carter is rated a much better president than Trump I stopped reading.
lol exactly.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 09:19 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:

3 of the polls have Obama ranked higher than Kennedy. We all know Democrats give extra points for being a minority and they set the bar lower for them. If that is not a pathetic joke I do not know what is. What was Obama's biggest accomplishment in 8 years, putting a man in the ladies room?

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 01-22-2022 at 09:20 AM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I think Trumps average finish puts him dead last. Liberal bias at it's finest.

If you eliminated the his classless behavior and the obvious media bias, he would rate mid pack. Would you rather have someone with no class running the country or someone with obvious dementia?
Old 01-22-2022, 09:38 AM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
Carter was the most ineffectual President in recent history. But on his worst day he was/is a much better person than Trump. Trump is the most disgusting human ever to hold the office.
Old 01-22-2022, 09:54 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Carter was the most ineffectual President in recent history. But on his worst day he was/is a much better person than Trump. Trump is the most disgusting human ever to hold the office.

So would you rather have Carter or Trump as president? Trump has no class as a lot of people that never lived a day as a common man do. He also doesn't have a filter. Did you ever hear any of the Nixon tapes from behind the scenes? I bet you would get the same thing out of Hillary Clinton, she would be the female version of Donald Trump. Where there is smoke there is fire, too many Hillary is a raving female dog stories while the same people say Bill is nice and polite to people.
The big difference is Trump lets it all out in the open.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 01-22-2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:02 AM   #13
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
So would you rather have Carter or Trump as president? Trump has no class as a lot of people that never lived a day as a common man do. He also doesn't have a filter. Did you ever hear any of the Nixon tapes from behind the scenes? I bet you would get the same thing out of Hillary Clinton, she would be the female version of Donald Trump. Where there is smoke there is fire, too many Hillary is a raving female dog stories while the same people say Bill is nice and polite to people.
The big difference is Trump lets it all out in the open.
I would rather have the best this county has to offer…regardless of party.

I’m not willing to settle for less.

When you say a candidate has no class you’ve lost me.

Last edited by TJDave; 01-22-2022 at 10:05 AM.
TJDave is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2022, 10:20 AM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I would rather have the best this county has to offer…regardless of party.

I’m not willing to settle for less.

When you say a candidate has no class you’ve lost me.

I did not vote for anyone the last two presidential elections, I took none of the above. I never liked Trump all the way back to when he owned the New Jersey Generals.
Old 01-22-2022, 10:35 AM   #15
headhawg
crusty old guy

Another useless waste of time, but I'll bite. Ranking presidents is like ranking quarterbacks. If you weren't alive and a evaluator of the situation at that time you can't do a comparison. There really only needs to be three categories: good, okay, and bad. Trump and Biden fall into the bad category as does Carter. I wasn't around for Franklin Pierce but he is probably in the bad category too. I don't have the wherewithal to rate all the presidents so I won't bother.

But to continue the analogy, Brady haters would never list him as the GOAT. He is not my favorite QB but he's probably the #1. So the point is that any ranking is full of bias and the rankers are mostly full of something else.

Anyway, life's too short. Do something positive. For a change.