Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:28 PM   #1201
woodtoo

'The Trayvon Hoax' a movie by Joel Gilbert will preview Monday Sept. 16 will expose the truth on this fraud, from family, State prosecutors to Lisa Bloom.
He does it the old fashioned way by investigative journalism, maybe the yellow stream media will learn a thing or two.
article at American Thinker.

One bigass fraud from the start. preview Sept 12
Old 09-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #1202
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
'The Trayvon Hoax' a movie by Joel Gilbert will preview Monday Sept. 16 will expose the truth on this fraud, from family, State prosecutors to Lisa Bloom.
He does it the old fashioned way by investigative journalism, maybe the yellow stream media will learn a thing or two.
article at American Thinker.

One bigass fraud from the start. preview Sept 12
The more you post, the less respect I have for you. And I had none to start with. Gilbert’s other works include a documentary on Paul McCarthy being dead and one on Barack Obama’s real father being an American communist. Didn’t anyone tell him that Obama’s father can’t be an American.

If this “Great Reveal” is anything like his other work, he will be laughed off the stage. The only place this will have any traction will be with the fools at Pace Advantage.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:19 PM   #1203
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Didn’t anyone tell him that Obama’s father can’t be an American.
Why not?
It worked for 0bama!
Old 09-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #1204
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The only place this will have any traction will be with the fools at Pace Advantage.
Mosty, why do have so much conflict with the great majority of posters on this site?

You sound like you have contempt and deep seated hatred for PA, when you make posts like this....Sad.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2019, 10:07 PM   #1205
jimmyb

Quote:
The more you post, the less respect I have for you. And I had none to start with. Gilbert’s other works include a documentary on Paul McCarthy being dead and one on Barack Obama’s real father being an American communist. Didn’t anyone tell him that Obama’s father can’t be an American.

If this “Great Reveal” is anything like his other work, he will be laughed off the stage. The only place this will have any traction will be with the fools at Pace Advantage.
A badge of honor. Wear it with pride.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2019, 10:10 PM   #1206
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Mosty, why do have so much conflict with the great majority of posters on this site?

You sound like you have contempt and deep seated hatred for PA, when you make posts like this....Sad.
Advise if wrong, but no kids and never married might have something to do with it.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2019, 11:15 PM   #1207
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Advise if wrong, but no kids and never married might have something to do with it.
well, at least they did not go 'postal' and shoot up their co-workers
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-11-2019, 01:11 AM   #1208
mostpost

Quote:

Contempt? More like frustration at the ignorance and gullibility of the great majority of posters on this site. This guy Gilbert would have you believe that Trayvon Martin was a gangbanger and general troublemaker who was prone to violence. Yet there is no record of him being disciplined at school for fighting.

In addition to attending High School in the morning. Martin attended aviation school in the afternoons where his instructors considered him a top student. After he graduated from Aviation school he volunteered at the school helping and tutoring younger students.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:17 AM   #1209
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Contempt? More like frustration at the ignorance and gullibility of the great majority of posters on this site.
Yeah, contempt is what I see from you---->the state of mind of one who despises.

You must feel like everyone is against you....Do you wonder why?
Old 09-11-2019, 01:41 AM   #1210
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And yet, he keeps posting here. I guess it's not so bad.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:01 AM   #1211
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Now that is sad. Donald Trump has been married three times-or is it four-and has several kids and look what a jerk he is.

You have a very mistaken idea about me. And, although I know this is a futile exercise, I will try to set that idea right.

First of all, I don't live in my mother's basement. She passed away 25 years ago and for twenty years before that she didn't have a basement. And, while I may have lived with my parents a little longer than average-into my thirties-I have lived on my own forty five years.

I am also not a hermit or a recluse. I've been retired from the PO since 2005, but twice each year I organize a sort of reunion for retirees from our office. Plus, a few of us get together a few times a month to go to whatever movies might appeal to however many of us. Sometimes there are just two of us; sometimes three or four of five.

I am in one of the choirs at my church and I can honestly say that I am one of the top ten singers in that group. As you may have guessed there are less than ten in that particular choir.

Since 1992 I have been a member of the local community theater, North Riverside Players. A group which was selected best community theater in Illinois
in a competition this spring.

I haven't done so lately, but I have hosted several of the cast parties for the group.

Another activity which takes up a fair amount of my time is that I am a big fan of the local high school basketball team. So much so that this past January, I was presented with a plaque and signed basketball commemorating sixty years of attending games. More rewarding, I have cultivated close enough friendships with the parents of some of the players that I have been invited to several graduation parties.

I even have friends and relatives who are conservatives. We get along great.

I know this post is going to result in a lot of snarky comments, but I don't care.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:04 AM   #1212
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
well, at least they did not go 'postal' and shoot up their co-workers
Violent incidents in Postal Service facilities 0.22 per 100,000 workers.
In other workplaces 0.77 per 100,000 workers.
But, those are just facts which you will ignore as usual.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:04 AM   #1213
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

You sound like a great guy.....How come this doesn't come through in your posts here?
Old 09-11-2019, 02:08 AM   #1214
mostpost

Quote:
Yeah, contempt is what I see from you---->the state of mind of one who despises.

You must feel like everyone is against you....Do you wonder why?
You're also against Barach Obama, unions, healthcare, voting rights, women's rights, fixing the climate, and immigration rights. I feel in good company.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:14 AM   #1215
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
You're also against Barach Obama, unions, healthcare, voting rights, women's rights, fixing the climate, and immigration rights. I feel in good company.
Not true, as I've taken some heat for my "Independent" political status on quite a few occasions.....You obviously have selective reading and comprehension abilities.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: