Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-07-2024, 09:24 PM   #16
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
What time does a 9pm Biden SOTU start. Joe thinks he's at Baskin Robbins
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 09:25 PM   #17
horses4courses

Let's get this party started.......

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 09:50 PM   #18
ElKabong

Quote:
Joe's speech is disgraceful. He's dividing the nation worse than Trump. This is a hate speech
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 09:56 PM   #19
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
What time does a 9pm Biden SOTU start. Joe thinks he's at Baskin Robbins
Not sure when it starts, but it needs to end next January

I've never seen a more divisive speech from a potus
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 03-07-2024, 10:42 PM   #20
Inner Dirt

Homicide peaked on his watch, not the year before, I gave up counting lies, I was writing them down, he started slow but caught fire and filled up a whole page on a scratch pad. The federal government cannot pay teachers more. Pay is set by the teachers union negotiating with the school districts. He cannot do anything to China to stop them from stealing our intellectual property. He greatly exaggerated the impact of the Chip Act, the companies have not spent the handout responsibly. My favorite is building two large plants in the middle of the Arizona desert when chip fab uses a huge amount of water. Also the Arizona projects have been hampered by labor shortages. He also repeated the made up voter suppression crap. He also said we had no troops in Ukraine, that is a big fat lie.

He made it longer than I thought acting coherent, it wasn't till 40 minutes in that he started mumbling.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 10:45 PM   #21
jimmyb

I knew he'd blame the border chaos on the republican congress. Never took responsibility for all the shit he's caused. 3 percent inflation is a joke. Rent, electric, and natural gas went up an average of 30 percent each last year for me. That doesn't include gasoline, groceries, toiletries, laundry supplies, clothing, and repair costs. Non of these cost went down and certainly rose much more than 3 percent.

Lying sack of shit he is.

Last edited by jimmyb; 03-07-2024 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-07-2024, 10:46 PM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Too bad you didn't pick the photo that said 2023 on it...that was priceless...and right on the official X feed too...

Brilliant!
Old 03-07-2024, 10:47 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

Some reporter counted that Biden either skipped or slurred a word 35 times.

How many times did the cackling hyena stand up and clap?
Old 03-07-2024, 10:50 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Some reporter counted that Biden either skipped or slurred a word 35 times.

How many times did the cackling hyena stand up and clap?
You're a meanie...Biden has a speech impediment...a stutter...how dare you!

Old 03-07-2024, 11:10 PM   #25
mostpost

Might be the best State of the Union ever. Joe Biden just served notice that he is ready and capable to serve another four years.

On the other hand, WTF is that thing by Katie Britt that’s going on right now. She’s like the crazy aunt of
Lauren Boebert and MTG.

Last edited by mostpost; 03-07-2024 at 11:12 PM.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2024, 11:18 PM   #26
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Might be the best State of the Union ever. Joe Biden just served notice that he is ready and capable to serve another four years.

On the other hand, WTF is that thing by Katie Britt that’s going on right now. She’s like the crazy aunt of
Lauren Boebert and MTG.
Low bar. He did say migrants were not commiting murders. MTG called him out on it.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:25 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Lauren Boebert and MTG.

Instead of your usual insults why don't you point out what Britt said that was untrue, she was spot on. I like how she pointed out the 70 year old clerk at the convenience store who was forced to go back to work, good ole Bidenomic job creation. I was shocked that Biden didn't start mumbling and tripping over words till the 40 minute mark. I wonder what he was 17 minutes late for, another drug cocktail?
Old 03-07-2024, 11:26 PM   #28
ElKabong

Quote:

Lauren Boebert and MTG.
With that shitty attitude of his tonight he missed an opportunity to win over any independent voters. He and Trump just don't get it. It's like watching Walter matthau and Jack Lemmon 30yrs later in character
Old 03-07-2024, 11:31 PM   #29
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Instead of your usual insults why don't you point out what Britt said that was untrue, she was spot on. I like how she pointed out the 70 year old clerk at the convenience store who was forced to go back to work, good ole Bidenomic job creation. I was shocked that Biden didn't start mumbling and tripping over words till the 40 minute mark. I wonder what he was 17 minutes late for, another drug cocktail?
Re 70yo clerk having to go back to work. I see a lot of that here in east texas. Cost of living is unbearable. I really feel sorry for them
Old 03-07-2024, 11:38 PM   #30
Mulerider

Quote:
Might be the best State of the Union ever.
What impressed you the most? When he finally said Laken Riley's name and managed to screw it up?