Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-09-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Border trah in NYC

Scumbag from Venezshithole, here illeaglly, unvetted, shot a Brazilian, legal, tourist and fired twice at a cop.

Biden should be sued personally by victims who expected a civilized country.
Old 02-09-2024, 03:49 PM   #2
davew

the left are turning our country into a third world shithole, the only thing they are good at (while wasting money doing it)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2024, 04:32 PM   #3
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the left are turning our country into a third world shithole, the only thing they are good at (while wasting money doing it)
In the lufkin newspaper they publish every arrest. It's amazing how many are Latinos. Wayyy wayyy over the norm for the population here. Latinos born here aren't the problem, nor were they in dfw when I lived there. We're importing poverty and crime with open borders
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2024, 05:07 PM   #4
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
We're importing poverty and crime with open borders...
Hell the Libtard Democrats are financing the whole shitbang... from start to finish.

Last edited by OntheRail; 02-09-2024 at 05:08 PM.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 10:30 AM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
In the lufkin newspaper they publish every arrest. It's amazing how many are Latinos. Wayyy wayyy over the norm for the population here. Latinos born here aren't the problem, nor were they in dfw when I lived there. We're importing poverty and crime with open borders

I think a lot of South American countries are emptying their prisons and giving them passage to our border.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 12:25 PM   #6
Mulerider

Quote:
Same in Longview.
Old 02-10-2024, 12:47 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
Same in Longview.

The only police blotter I remember being dominated by a race was when I lived close to an Indian reservation, I think they had trouble handling the firewater they consumed. Probably 100,000 people in the local area and over

50% of the trouble came from 500 people on the reservation. The reservation was just down the road from the Scientology compound, there was some weird crap that went on there as they were building it up.
Old 02-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #8
MargieRose

Quote:
Isn't that precisely what Trump said several years ago??

Trump Says 'Rapists,' 'Murderers' Crossing Border, Calls Biden Not Visiting 'Disgraceful'

Quote:
"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," Trump said.

The comment was widely criticized and followed Trump throughout his presidency, but far from shying away from it, the former president stood by the words he used. Reflecting on his comment in 2018, Trump harped on the dangers undocumented immigrants face, saying "women are raped at levels that have never been seen before."
So, now you agree, I see!

BTW: what is "lufkin' and "dfw'?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 02:48 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Isn't that precisely what Trump said several years ago??

Trump Says 'Rapists,' 'Murderers' Crossing Border, Calls Biden Not Visiting 'Disgraceful'

So, now you agree, I see!

BTW: what is "lufkin' and "dfw'?
Lufkin TX and Dalles Fort Worth TX

the media ACCUSED TRUMP as a RACIST XENOPHOBE to even SUGGEST some of the new residents were not going to be upstanding demonwit cult members...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2024, 02:52 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I think a lot of South American countries are emptying their prisons and giving them passage to our border.
It all started with Mexico. It has now expanded beyond crazy. Why didn't we nip it in bud? Trump warned what was clearly happening, but the wimps in this country were too afraid of being labeled racists to stop the insanity.

We're already paying the price; our children will pay a hell of a lot more.
Old 02-10-2024, 03:09 PM   #11
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Lufkin TX and Dalles Fort Worth TX

the media ACCUSED TRUMP as a RACIST XENOPHOBE to even SUGGEST some of the new residents were not going to be upstanding demonwit cult members...
Thanks for the clarification, davew; although, one wouldn't be necessary, if writing shortcuts weren't taken.
Old 02-10-2024, 03:18 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
It all started with Mexico. It has now expanded beyond crazy. Why didn't we nip it in bud? Trump warned what was clearly happening, but the wimps in this country were too afraid of being labeled racists to stop the insanity.

We're already paying the price; our children will pay a hell of a lot more.

You wonder how many people are covering their cost of passage by being drug mules? Some DA in SoCal let a couple illegals go on OR, no bail, that were caught with $250k of fentanyl. What a shocker, they were no shows in court. You know they went back for more as they now owe a drug dealer big time. Not only does the dope kill people, people kill each other over drug selling territory. The problem is a lot of innocent people get caught in the crossfire.
Old 02-10-2024, 03:20 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification, davew; although, one wouldn't be necessary, if writing shortcuts weren't taken.

I am about C grade when it comes to acronyms, some of them are so long it is ridiculous.