Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #31
SecretAgentMan

I don't have to impress no one but fill.my pockets with money while you chase losers looking for value to beat the favorite that was unbeatable in the derby, lol!

Chrome will also win the Preakness & you will still lose money looking for value trying to beat him, lol!
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan
I don't have to impress no one but fill.my pockets with money while you chase losers looking for value to beat the favorite that was unbeatable in the derby, lol!

Chrome will also win the Preakness & you will still lose money looking for value trying to beat him, lol!
have you made any bets since the Derby? Or posted any picks?

Have you ever congratulated me on the winners I've posted over the years? (like on the Derby/Oaks undercards) Or do you just bash me on the losers I post?

Strange way to act...

And no, you're not taking any of this personally at all...

Someone call mostpost and point this out to him so he remembers it for next time.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-08-2014 at 03:29 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 04:18 PM   #33
Rex Phinney

Quote:

The Preakness is IMO going to turn into a hard race to bet at all for a good handicapper, no return if you want to bet CC and probably too thin a field to pick one to beat him.

CC is going to be 2/5 or 3/5, I wish you wouldn't go telling everyone how you are going to stuff your pockets at that price, you make all the other supporters of the horse look idiotic by association.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 04:22 PM   #34
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney
The Preakness is IMO going to turn into a hard race to bet at all for a good handicapper, no return if you want to bet CC and probably too thin a field to pick one to beat him.

CC is going to be 2/5 or 3/5, I wish you wouldn't go telling everyone how you are going to stuff your pockets at that price, you make all the other supporters of the horse look idiotic by association.

he was talking about filling his pockets in the derby... mine are nice and filled too, cheers to that SecretAgentMan.... thanks for the money guys... Just Saying
Smarty Cide is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 04:24 PM   #35
davew

I wish they would have went the AE route for the Derby - they would have started and the race would have been much different in my opinion. Not sure what the outcome would have been but the pace would have been faster earlier.

In the Wood, he had a bad post for short run-up to turn. The Derby has a longer stretch and outside speed is not penalized as much.

For those saying SI will be in the lead and die like a pig and closer will win, maybe, but we will see. The Preakness is shaping up to be a contentious race and if Chrome can pull it off, he may be as good as some people feel and that much closer to a triple crown.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 04:26 PM   #36
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
he may be as good as some people feel and that much closer to a triple crown.
something always goes wrong at belmont
Smarty Cide is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 04:28 PM   #37
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty Cide
he was talking about filling his pockets in the derby... mine are nice and filled too, cheers to that SecretAgentMan.... thanks for the money guys... Just Saying
Sure whatever you say, he is boasting like a moron one way or another.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #38
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward DeVere
Deep Thoughts:

Deep Thought #1 On Early Speed - Pablo Del Monte is another speedball pointed to the Preakness.

Deep Thought #2 On Early Speed - The early pace of the Preakness is often the exact opposite of the Kentucky Derby, because of the human connections as much as the specific horses. Since the early pace of the Derby was slow, I would expect the early pace of the Preakness to be fast.

Deep Thought #3 - If Social Inclusion got all hot and bothered at the Wood, wouldn't he get even more hot and bothered at the Preakness?

Deep Thought #4 - If the pace is fast, I expect Dynamic Impact to be much farther back than in the Illinois Derby, and then come a-runnin'.
Hot and bothered in the Wood? He was as green as the 20's in your wallet. He got a lot out of that race. Did you notice how nervous he was during the post parade and how he was a bit lathered up on a somewhat cool day?
Old 05-08-2014, 05:33 PM   #39
Edward DeVere

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99
Hot and bothered in the Wood? He was as green as the 20's in your wallet. He got a lot out of that race. Did you notice how nervous he was during the post parade and how he was a bit lathered up on a somewhat cool day?
That's what I meant by hot and bothered.

The question is: Will that happen again, or was it a one-time deal? If he has to deal with a TON of other early speed, AND his own nervousness, well, it wouldn't bode well for his chances, would it?

And what's all this nonsense about twenties in my wallet? I ain't had a winner since Eclipse. (The horse, not the award.)
Edward DeVere is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #40
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward DeVere
That's what I meant by hot and bothered.

The question is: Will that happen again, or was it a one-time deal? If he has to deal with a TON of other early speed, AND his own nervousness, well, it wouldn't bode well for his chances, would it?

And what's all this nonsense about twenties in my wallet? I ain't had a winner since Eclipse. (The horse, not the award.)
I thought you were doing well that's why I didn't say a few singles in that wallet! I just don't like the 3/8ths works other than that he is my pick in the Preakness.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:08 PM   #41
onefast99

Quote:

My dad had a great saying, if every race was run on paper you and I wouldn't need to work a day just go and bet the favorites!
Old 05-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #42
TMQ
Longacres transplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
Yeah I forgot about Ride On Curlin. He should be in that second stalking flight. I don't think he can finish ahead of chrome for obvious reasons. Danza has finished well ahead of ROC two races in a row now and furthermore Danza seems to be improving and ROC seems to have leveled off so I don't see anyway ROC turns the table on Danza and I am really high on kid Cruz , so I would have to put him ahead of ROC. I think ROC is a candidate to clunk up for 4th along with ring weekend, dynamic impact and ria antonia.

I think the best way to do a super would be chrome/kid Cruz,Danza/kid Cruz, Danza/ ring weekend, ROC, dynamic impact, ria antonia. That would be $8 for a $1 bet. You could hit the repeat button 12 times and still be under $100 for the race.

I just think that when SI and bayern hit the wall at the top of the stretch that they are really going to fade bad.
Why do you think Social Inclusion will fade? How could you like Kid Cruz more? Social Inclusion still has room to improve, Kid cruz is 8-20 lengths slower then SI.....
TMQ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #43
onefast99

“We were the first ones here, and we expect to be the first ones to the finish,” said Sanchez.

Ready to rock and roll at Pimlico...Social Inclusions connections after his bullet work this morning at 8:40am 4f in 47 flat.

Last edited by onefast99; 05-12-2014 at 11:21 AM.
onefast99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2014, 11:15 AM   #44
Tall One
Scum Bum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefast99
“We were the first ones here, and we expect to be the first ones to the finish,” said Sanchez.

Ready to rock and roll at Pimilco...Social Inclsuions connections after his bullet work this morning at 8:40am 4f in 47 flat.

Understand he galloped out 6F in 1:13 and was a handful to pull up..?

Tall One is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #45
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall One

Understand he galloped out 6F in 1:13 and was a handful to pull up..?

Don't know what to make of that I'll await the spin doctors comments first.